• 締切済み

英語の問題

1:l saw a horse () cost was brown. (1)which (2)its (3)whose (4)that 2:There was no comment from the two ladies () l thought were sure to protest. (1)of whom (2)who (3)whom (4)whose 3:l never saw Brando again () was a pity. (1)which (2)what (3)whom (4)where 4:John insulted Mary, () l would never do. (1)that (2)which (3)who (4)where 5:() is often the case with her she broke her promise. (1)When (2)As (3)It (4)There 解答と和訳お願いします

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数0

みんなの回答

• sayshe
  • ベストアンサー率77% (4555/5904)
回答No.1

1. (3) whose ☆この後の単語はcost→coatだと思います。 私は毛が茶色の馬を見ました。 2. (2) who 私が必ず抗議をすると思ったその二人の婦人からの意見はありませんでした。 3. (1) which ☆againの後ろにコンマ(comma)が必要だと思います。 私は二度とブランドに会いませんでしたがそれは残念なことでした。 4. (2) which ジョンはメアリーを侮辱しましたが、私なら決してそんなことはしないでしょう。 5. (2) As 彼女にはよくあることだが、彼女は約束を破りました。

関連するQ&A

• 英語問題

1:That tall man () just come in my father. (1)whose has (2)who has (3)whom has (4)which has 2:Ynkohama is the city () population is the second largest in Japan. (1)that (2)which (3)whom (4)whose 3:The woman () I thought was her mother turned out to be a total stranger. (1)who (2)whose (3)about whom (4)whom 4:This is the house () he lived when young. (1)which (2)in which (3)in that (4)what 5:Japan is one of the few countries () people drive on the left. (1)how (2)what (3)where (4)which 解答と訳をお願いします

• 問題を解いてみたのですが、間違えていますよね💦

次の[]に適する語を( )から選び、書きなさい。 (1)I have friend [who]can speak Chinese. (which. who. whose) (2)Here is a coin [that] I found yesterday. (who. that. whom) (3)I know the woman [who]with Jack. (who. walking. walked) (4)This is the novel [which] he wrote. (who. whom. which) (5)They saw a camera [which] by the photographer. (which. using. used) (6)We use [recycled] paper. (recycle. recycling. recycled) (7)He is a boy [whose] father is a musician. (who. whose. whom) (8)Who is that [crying] girl? (cry. crying. cried) (9)She lives in the house [that]has a lot of windows. (who. whom. that) (10)The girl [whose] we met last night was very tall. (who. whom. whose)

• 英語教えてください。

what, who, whose, whom, why, which, how, when, where, that で作る名詞節のつくり方を教えてください!

• この問題を教えてください!

次の____に適する語を( )から選び、書きなさい。 (1)I have friend ____ can speak Chinese. (which. who. whose) (2)Here is a coin ____ I found yesterday. (who. that. whom) (3)I know the woman ____ with Jack. (who. walking. walked) (4)This is the novel ____ he wrote. (who. whom. which) (5)They saw a camera ____ by the photographer. (which. using. used) (6)We use ____ paper. (recycle. recycling. recycled) (7)He is a boy ____ father is a musician. (who. whose. whom) (8)Who is that ____ girl? (cry. crying. cried) (9)She is lives in the house ____ has a lot of windows. (who. whom. that) (10)The girl ____ we met last night was very tall. (who. whom. whose)

• 次の文法問題をお願いします

The commitee report ( ) talks about the decreasing significance of manufacturing is ready to be reviewed. 選択肢 who/when/this/that Mr Tindale saw the person from his old department ( ) he recommended for the international trade manager position. 選択肢 which/whose/where/whom This bad economyhas worried some charity groups ( ) activities are dependent on excessive donations. 選択肢 what/which/whose/whom Members of the marketing staff ( ) work with Ms.Ride make consistent economic predictions. 選択肢 which/who/whose/whom

• 英語問題

1:Do customers () smoke in restaurants bother you? (1)who (2)when (3)to (4)like 2:There was something about his story () made me suspicious. (1)what (2)whatever (3)which (4)whichever 3:Ken didn't believe () Jane said. (1)however (2)some (3)that (4)everything 4:You are the only man in the world () I can call my friend. (1)whose (2)which (3)that (4)what 5:Towns () attract tourists are usually crowed. (1)where (2)which (3)to which (4)in which 解答と和訳をお願いします

• 英語問題

1:Do customers () smoke in restaurants bother you? (1)who (2)when (3)to (4)like 2:There was something about his story () made me suspicious. (1)what (2)whatever (3)which (4)whichever 3:Ken didn't believe () Jane said. (1)however (2)some (3)that (4)what 4:You are the only man in the world () I can call my friend. (1)whose (2)which (3)that (4)what 5:Towns () attract tourists are usually croweded. (1)where (2)which (3)to which (4)in which 解答と訳をお願いします

• 強調構文について

It is A that...の強調構文についてなのですが、 (1)thatの代わりにwhoseも使うことがある、とあったのですが、具体的にはどのように使うのでしょうか?また、本当にthatとwhoseは交換可能なんでしょうか? (2)thatの代わりにwh-のついた語も使う、と文法書には書いてあったのですが、which,who,whom,whoseが使えるのはわかるのですが、その他のwhere,whenも使えるのでしょうか。ちなみにwhyは駄目だとどこかで見たことがあります。 以上について、どなたかご回答願います。

• 英語!

英語がわからない! 疑問詞で作る名詞節の時に、どうやって疑問詞を決めればいいの? ex) What he studied was of interest to all of us. ex) Who he is taking is anyone's guess. ex) He knew who the teacher was. ex) His problem is which field he will major in. 後は、what, where, when, why, who, whom, which, whose, how, thatの使い方(名詞節を作るとき)を教えてください。

• 英語問題

1:That was the year () l was born. (1)where (2)into which (3)in which (4)at which 2:This must be the novel Mr.Matsuyama () his lecture. (1)had referred in (2)had referred to (3)referred to in (4)was referred to 3:This is a photo of the house () before we moved to Osaka. (1)where we lived in (2)we lived (3)with which we lived (4)we lived in 4:This is the village () our teacher was born. (1)which (2)that (3)in that (4)where 5:This is the place () l have long wanted to visit. (1)where (2)which (3)what (4)in which 解答と和訳お願いします