• ベストアンサー

イチロー3ラン インタビュー

これはイチローが3ランを打ったときのインタビューですが、インタビュアーの人が言っていることはこれであっているでしょうか。 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rpphU9T3Pmo Ichiro, your homer was throwing it back(?), tell me about the bat you fall off some top pitchers. 意味も正確に把握できません解説お願いいたします。

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • cbm51901
  • ベストアンサー率67% (2671/3943)
回答No.1

Ichiro, your homer was a thrilling at-bat. Tell me about the at-bat, you fought off some tough pitches as well. 「イチロー選手、あなたのホームランはスリル溢れる打席でした。あの打席について振り返ってください。厳しいボールとの勝負もありましたねぇ。」 のように聞こえました。 [ご参考] at-bat: http://eow.alc.co.jp/search?q=at+bat fight off: http://eow.alc.co.jp/search?q=fight+off tough pitches: http://eow.alc.co.jp/search?q=tough+pitch

DeepSkyObj
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました。

関連するQ&A

• インタビューでの英会話について

これはほとんど趣味に入る質問ですが・・・ youtubeでたまたまゲーム、『マリオスポーツmix』のインタビューをしている動画を見つけたのですが そこではインタビュアーとマリオが会話しているものです。(インタビュアーとマリオは両方CGで) インタビューは海外のものなのですべて英語です。それで、ルイージに関する文があったのですが訳せなくて困っています。聞いてみるとこんな感じです↓ インタビュアー: Interesting their hear that, do not you red this but, Luigi be called to            saying , `I am a tired about being player two. It's a my time to shine.'            Reaction?      マリオ:: Ahh,Luigi...(笑)He was proven take a na out to the context. He loves            to be a my side key. 聞くがままに書いたんですけど、私のリスニング力が全然ないので盛大に間違えているかもしれません・・・ルイージファンなもので、何て言ったのか気になるんです。 このサイトです↓ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q_8L08ofQI4 時間は03:50の所で今の会話が出てきます。 質問が分かりにくいうえ、まともな英文になっていなくてすみません! 回答をよろしくお願いします

• アメリカンジョーク

メジャーリーガーのイチロー選手がTV番組のインタビューで "What is your Favorite American Expression?" と尋ねられてしばらく考えた後 "In august in kansas city, is hotter than two rats in a fucking wool sock. " と答えます。インタビューアーはじめスタッフ一同は爆笑します。 アメリカンジョーク的表現なのでしょうが何が面白いのか理解できません。 どなたか分かりやすく解説していただけないでしょうか? どな

• どうしてもわかりません

We interview so many entrepreneurs here at The Next Web, some of whom will succeed, most of whom will fail. 『But it’s about going out and creating a reality out of what was once just an idea in your head.』 『』の部分が訳せません、どうか助けて下さい。

• イチローのインタビューの時に…

あの…、先日のアメリカメジャーリーグのオールスター戦の時に フジテレビの「特ダネ」で中継インタビューしてましたよね。 その時に、イチローの後ろの方に極楽とんぼの山本が映っていたような気がしたんですが…。 さりげなさを装っている感じだったのですけど カメラマンも彼を映すまいとして、カメラのアングルをしょっちゅう変えていたような気がしました。 あれは何かの番組の企画だったのでしょうか? 気になって仕方ありません。 ご存じの方どうぞ教えて下さいませ。

•  この曲の和訳をお願いできますか? もし無理なら、どんな意味の曲か教え

この曲の和訳をお願いできますか? もし無理なら、どんな意味の曲か教えて下さい! ついでにこの曲は、puccycatdollsのwhacha think about thatです!  [Missy Elliot and PCD:] (Ladies) So if your dude aint actin right, you tell that dude he got to go, If that dude be clamin that he broke, you tell that dude he got to go If he wants you to stay in the house everyday and night, you tell that dude he got to go If he wants to run the streets, Then you run the streets to and you tell him he got to go Baby, Baby somebody's gonna cry tonight, Baby (baby), Baby (baby), but it won't be my tears tonight (Lets go!) So whatcha think about that, whatcha think about it, So whatcha think about that, that, that (oh baby) Tonight we're gonna switch up, I'll do you, you do me, Tonight your gonna stay home while I run the streets What do you, what do you, what do you, what do you think about that baby, What do you, what do you, what do you, what do you think about that? Baby!, Imma let you play my part, So you can feel a broken heart, Let me just talk, make sure that you call So I can say it Baby, Baby somebody's gonna cry tonight, Baby (baby), Baby (baby), but it won't be my tears tonight So whatcha think about that, whatcha think about it, So whatcha think about that, that, that (oh baby) Tonight your gonna call me a thousand times, Tonight I'mma make up a thousand lies How do you, How do you, How do you, How do you feel about that baby, How do you, How do you, How do you, How do you feel about that?

• 英訳お願いします。

こちらの英文訳お願いします。アル中+薬中の息子を持った母親のインタビューです。 "It is very hard when your child has problems. Alcohol and drugs don't just affect the person who takes them. But as bad as some of it has been with my son-and some of it has been a living hell-there have always been lots of lovely things." 子供が問題を抱えているときはとても大変です。 アルコールとドラッグはそれらを使っている人間だけに影響を与えるものではない。 このあとよろしくお願いします。 as bad as の比較がどのように使われてるのか把握できません。

• youの使い方変なんですが

とある英語教材の英語の文章にyouの使い方が変なところがあるんです。 俳優がインタビューに答えてる文章なんですが、以下がその問題の文章です。 And you can also fall off the high wire on your face and completely embarrass yourself.But fortunately with Jerry, he surrounds you with people who really are about as good as it gets in the business.(中略) So you're pretty safe. (訳)そしてまた失敗して、恥をかくこともあるけど。でもジェリーとの仕事は幸い、彼はこの業界でも一流のスタッフを用意できるからね。(中略)だから安心して仕事ができるんだ。 なんだか変じゃないですか? you を一人称のように使ってるんですが。 どういう現象でしょうか? 教えてくださいお願いします。

• コービーが怪我をした直後のロッカールームで行われた

インタビューなのですが、どなたか和訳をお願い致します!!! interviewer Q: But if anyone's gonna get through this,probably you,right? Kobe: Ooh,man.Shit. I was really tired,man. Just tired in the locker room. Upset and dejected and thinking about this mountain,man,to overcome. This is along process,you know? I wasn't sure could do it. ....then your kids walk in and you gotta set an example. Daddy's gonna be fine. I'ma do it. Work hard and just go from there.

• 分詞構文

難民問題に取り組んだ高等弁務官Aへのインタビューです。 冷戦の終結後、強国が他国への干渉を避けるようになったことに続けて、インタビュアーがたずねます。 Interviewer: Along with this reluctance, expectations about what your office should do have increased, haven't they? A: There is reluctance, but there is also pressure. Before the television age, nobody really knew much of the human suffering. But now, these tragedies appear on our television screens and governments know there is something they have to do. Interviewer: So as you do your work, people see starving children or victims of war on TV. But on the other hand, leaders of powerful countries are still reluctant to give what is needed to resolve the situation. A: That's right. They don't want to put the lives of their own people in danger. Interviewer: Part of your job is to persuade countries to accept refugees fleeing from their own countries. A: Yes, and 【having made sure the borders are open】, we have to establish safety and bring in the necessary relief materials. But I would like to emphasize that it is not just the matter of giving food and money to refugees. You have to ensure their safety; that is the most important part of protection work. 2点教えていただきたいです。 (1)【 】部分の模範訳が 『国境が開かれるように保証するために』となっています。(解説はありません) 模範訳だと確かに前後とつながるんですが 分詞構文だと思っていたので なにか納得できません。 どう考えればいいでしょうか。 (2)完了形になっているのはなぜでしょうか。 よろしくお願いいたします。

• イチローが満塁ホームランを…

「イチローが満塁ホームランを打ってから、会ってなかった…」とかいう歌詞がある、女性ボーカルの歌について、アーティスト名とタイトルを教えていただけませんか??