• ベストアンサー

どうしてもわかりません

We interview so many entrepreneurs here at The Next Web, some of whom will succeed, most of whom will fail. 『But it’s about going out and creating a reality out of what was once just an idea in your head.』 『』の部分が訳せません、どうか助けて下さい。

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
noname#145074
noname#145074
回答No.1

『But it's about going out and creating a reality out of what was once just an idea in your head.』 ●「reality=現実」と「what was once just an idea in your head=かつてあなたの頭の中の考え(アイディア)に過ぎなかったもの」の対比がよく理解できていれば簡単です。 ●訳「しかし、それ(インタビューの話し)は、かつてあなたの頭の中の考え(アイディア)に過ぎなかったものから一つの現実を創造しに自分で行動するという話しです。」 ** it's about ~=~についての話しです。 ** go out and ~=go out to ~しに出かける。~しに自分で行動する(比ゆ的) =go and ~=go to ~=go + 原形=~しに行く

purity53
質問者

お礼

nonbiriikoyo様 丁寧に回答して頂きありがとうございました。  

関連するQ&A

• will と be going to の違い

こんにちは。 お世話になります。 「You're not going to die , Ann」 という英文があったのですが、なぜ、will ではなく、 be going toを使うのでしょうか? この直前の英文では、 「And it's no use,because I'llbe dead before the doctor gets here!」 という英文があります。 ここも、なぜ、willを使い、be going toを使わないのかがわかりません。 どなたか、教えては下さいませんか。 よろしくお願いいたします。

• 和訳をお願いします

It's been fun meeting people here and I've gotten a lot out of it. このout of it が分かりません。よろしくお願いします。

• 次の文で、

I will show you some of our little jobs out here in space. ここのout は、どういう意味なのでしょうか?

• 翻訳おねがいします。

I will be going out of town. Will you pay today so I can ship the camera? Thanks, いったいなんていっているのでしょうか?

• 英文和訳のお願い。

以下の英文を分かりやすい日本語にお願いします。 A series of technical events led to the collapse of silver prices. Once that elephant gets out of the room, it takes everything else out with it. Whenever you see a big run-up in prices, you're going to have a sharp cut-back. It's nothing more significant than that.

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

Most people are going to choose to see STP with Bennington over Weiland. STP still have 3/4 of the original members, the band name, and they also have Chester Bennington who will bring in a whole new generation of STP fans with Linkin Park's massive following. If the radio play of “Out of Time” today on KROQ in LA (they played the song once per hour) is any indication, the Chester Bennington era could bring STP back to commercial prominence. And if STP follow the Van Halen model, Scott Weiland will be back again down the line, but unfortunately Eric Kretz will be fired and replaced by one of the DeLeo brothers’ children. I think it's best for everybody to just sit back and enjoy the soap opera.

• (1)英文読解

Let us begin with the longest look into the future—The Next Million Years. Paradoxically enough, it is easier, in some ways, to guess what is going to happen in the course of ten thousand centuries than to guess what is going to happen in the course of one century. Why is it that no fortune tellers are millionaires and that no insurance companies go bankrupt? Their business is the same—foreseeing the future. But whereas the members of one group succeed all the time, the members of the other group succeed, if at all, only occasionally. The reason is simple. Insurance companies deal with statistical averages. Fortune tellers are concerned with particular cases. One can predict with a high degree of precision what is going to happen in regard to very large numbers of things or people. To predict what is going to happen to any particular thing or person is for most of us quite impossible and even for the specially gifted minority, exceedingly difficult. この英文の But whereas the members of one group succeed all the time, the members of the other group succeed, if at all, only occasionally.の個所に出てくるif at allはどのように訳すのでしょうか? また、the members of one groupは"insurance companies"、the members of the other groupは"fortune tellers"を指しているのでしょうか? ----Tomorrow and Tomorrow and Tomorrow : ALDOUS HUXLEY

• 英語 訳

It's optimistic of you to believe that things will work out. 物事がうまく行くと信じるなんて君も楽観的だね。 DUO3.0というテキストの例文なのですが、thatより前の英文の訳し方がわかりません。 どこで区切ればいいのでしょうか?ofは「あなたの」という意味でつけられてるofでしょうか? toはなぜつけられているのでしょうか?教えてくださいm(_ _ )m

• work it outの訳し方

I will try to work it out by end of next week. 私は来週の終わりまでに最善をつくしてみる 最善をつくすとか、全力を尽くすとか、前向きにやってるという意味ですか?

• 英語の聞き取りと意味の質問です。

英語の聞き取りと意味の質問です。 以下のウィルスミスの対談 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OLN2k0b3g70 5:52からの会話で (Will) "Being realistic is the most common travel to mediocrity." "Why would you be realistic?” ”What's the point to be realistic?" と言った後の司会者の言葉が聞き取りができません。 (司会者) "じゃす ぷたぺべあー???" と聞こえるのですが、なんと言っているのでしょうか?またその意味を教えて下さい。 またその後のWill Smithが早口に言っている・・・ I'm going to do it. It's already done. The second I decide it's done, it's already done. Now I just have to wait for all of you to see“ はどういう意味でしょうか? よろしくお願いします。