• ベストアンサー

以下の英文を早急に訳していただきたいです。。。

TAKA2015MARの回答

• ベストアンサー
回答No.1

This permission is granted to apps building a Facebook-branded client on platforms where Facebook is not already available. この権限は、Facebookが既に利用できないプラットフォーム上にある、Facebookブランドのクライアントを構築するアプリに対して付与されるものです。 For example, Android and iOS apps will not be approved for this permission. 例えば、AndroidとiOSのアプリには、この権限は許諾されません。 In addition, Web, Desktop, in-car and TV apps will not be granted this permission. さらに、Web、デスクトップ、車載やテレビアプリに対しても、この権限が付与されることはありません。

okmt1007
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます。 なるほど、、大変助かりました。

関連するQ&A

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

すみません。英語圏の支社からから急なメールが来ました。通常は日本語で来るんですが急いでいるらしく英語です。すみませんが意味を教えてくれませんか?お願いします。 I will be discussing this matter further with our management and will give you a response this week. 〇○ will eventually go away as they have not been active this year so not too much to worry about, only thing is their website so that is why I am suggesting the launch of FB page soon so our Corporate FB page can support the launch, this way everyone will know that you’re directly supported by us, the corporate office. Another is the website, this will provide additional promotion for you doing business in Japan as we have many ideas for you and how we can support your official launch further to give wider visibility. ×× and couple of others are still our eDealers and selling on third party marketplace so I don’t think much for you to be concerned when we begin supporting your FB page and website the consumers will be able to tell the difference. ×× is our approved eDealer so I will be advising them to change the wording so it reads approved Dealer.

• 以下の英文を訳してくれませんか?

以下の英文を訳してくれませんか? My Name is Tamura Hideko from Tokyo but reside in Canada.I want to make an urgent purchase for your item pasted on Yahoo Auctions for my store in Nigeria.I will like to know how many of this items you have available for sale,and i will be paying you $800.00 USD for each Set + shipping via EMS SPEED POST to Nigeria due to it urgent need.Payment will be done through Bank Transfer.However i want you to reply me to my Email with your bank informations via (abcdef@gmail.com) Await quick response. よろしくお願いします。

• 以下の英文を訳して下さい。

(1) The waters around Great Britain and Ireland, including the whole of the English Channel, are hereby declared to be a War Zone. From February 18 onwards every enemy merchant vessel encountered in this zone will be destroyed, nor will it always be possible to avert the danger thereby threatened to the crew and passengers. (2) Neutral vessels also will run a risk in the War Zone, because in view of the hazards of sea warfare and the British authorization of January 31 of the misuse of neutral flags, it may not always be possible to prevent attacks on enemy ships from harming neutral ships.

• 英文を訳してください

英文を訳してください アメリカから商品を輸入しました。 輸入先からメールが届いたのですが 内容が理解できませんでした。 訳していただけますでしょうか? 宜しくお願いします。 Call Tag Fees Effective Immediately For all orders that we generate a call tag for, should the product that is returned be the product that was ordered and it is not defective, you will be charged for the call tag and shipping fees. We are increasingly getting product back that is the correct product that was ordered, but it was reported that the customer received an incorrect item. We have always paid for these fees and not passed them on when the error was not at fault of Our company . We will no longer pay for un-necessary returns. Thank you for your support in this matter.

• 以下の英文の意味を教えてください。

The thing which can change for both objects will be what direction it is traveling in.

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい<(_ _)>

アメリカネットショップで小物を複数購入予定です。日本人向けに注意書きがあったんですが詳しい方意味を教えて下さい。お願いします。 In regards to becoming an distributor, we will need to discuss this in details and IN PERSON. You originally initiated this matter but since you are not be able to come to our office to discuss further we have put it aside for now. When you’re ready to discuss this matter again, let us know and we will be happy to discuss further but till then all related questions and inquiry I will not be able to answer via email. As for the promotional bag, for now we have to put this on hold so please do not produce them yourself. I will discuss this with CEO when he returns from his trip next month for a better outcome for you.

• 以下の英文を日本語訳してください。

弟が気になっているで質問させてください。テストなどではありませんので宜しくお願いします。 We receive over 60,000 enquiries a year from which only a small proportion are approved by our experienced researchers to establish new categories. These are not 'made up' to suit an individual proposal, but rather 'evolve' as a result of international competition in a field, which naturally accommodates superlatives of the sort that we are interested in. We think you will appreciate that we are bound to favour those that reflect the greatest interest. Guinness World Records has absolute discretion as to which Guinness World Record applications are accepted and our decision is final. Guinness World Records may at its discretion and for whatever reason identify some records as either no longer monitored by Guinness World Records or no longer viable. As your record application has not been accepted, Guinness World Records is in no way associated with the activity relating to your record proposal and we in no way endorse this activity. If you choose to proceed with this activity then this is will be of your own volition and at your own risk.

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を注文しました。値引きの事で相手に質問をしていたんですが返事がきました。すみませんが意味を教えてくれませんか?お願いします。 Just returning from our show in Vegas so I am little behind on my replies. As for the discount we will not be able to make any adjustments at the moment and since we will be discussing distribution in Japan we will not be adjusting any price tiers for Japan until it is finalized. Yes, we do sell out very quickly. This year we have increased our production but the demands are greater so it is getting very difficult to stay in stock. Sorry I can’t help.

• 英文の翻訳

Greetings, Thank you for contacting (会社名) Unfortunately this is a temporary issue that our engineers are trying very hard to fix as soon as possible. In the mean time, we appreciate your patience as we work to resolve this issue for you. I understand that this will not be the answer you were looking for and I can only hope that your enjoyment of the game is not spoilt by this situation. Please accept our apologies for this highly unfortunate occurrence. 回答お願いします

• 英文を日本語訳して下さい。

After four years of violation of its territory, the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg is to be fortunately liberated. ... American troops enter the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg as friends, and will abide rigorously by international law. Their presence, which will not be extended longer than is absolutely necessary, will not be a burden upon you. The operation of the government and institutions will not be impeded. Your lives and livelihoods will not be disturbed. Your person and your property will be respected.