• 締切済み

こちらの引用はどういうニュアンスでしょうか

フォグフォーンレグフォーンという アニメの言葉(セリフ)?に “That’s a joke, I say that’s a joke son” “Go, I say go away boy, you bother me” “His muscles are as soggy as a used tea bag” “I made a funny son and you’re not laughin’ 読んでみましたが、シュールな感じが しました。淡々とならべられた 言葉にシュールな感じがしました。 誰かに言うときは、からかうときや 揶揄が含まれてますか? ニュアンスなど教えて いただけないでしょうか。

noname#260418
noname#260418

みんなの回答

回答No.1

シュール? Foghorn Leghorn が? トムとジェリーのようなギャグアニメですが。 この台詞も、「図体がでかいだけの鶏のくせに、えらそうな」とは思いますが。 こちらでご確認を。 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8VYIj3HX8cg

noname#260418
質問者

お礼

回答ありがとう ございました。

関連するQ&A

• この翻訳は正解ですか?

it was a small joke. Sorry if my dumb humor wasn't funny... That I if you understood it. これはジョークでした。 ごめんなさい。私にユーモアがなくて。 あなたもそれを理解しているね。 よろしくお願いします。

• 日本語訳お願いします。

日本語訳お願いします。 Is bodybuilding to you in any way a rebellion? That didn’t have anything to do with why I started bodybuilding, but I must say that it has been a constant battle since then. As my muscles got bigger and I got stronger, people around me stated to change. That’s when become necessary to fight.

• 1センスある日本語訳できますか?

1センスある日本語訳できますか? Is bodybuilding to you in any way a rebellion? - That didn’t have anything to do with why I started bodybuilding, but I must say that it has been a constant battle since then. As my muscles got bigger and I got stronger, people around me stated to change. That’s when become necessary to fight.

• ニュアンスがわからないので教えてください

いつもジョークでからかい合う仲なのですが... I don't know how you have friends that are male if you are like this to them all お前、男友達全員にいつもこんなかんじなの? て、解釈したのですがあっていますか? 英語がお得意な方、教えてください。

• この文章なのですが

教えてください。 『君がそう思っていたなら別に構わないけど、じゃあなんであんな事いったの?』 と、(このようなちょっと強がってるようなニュアンス)言いたいとき、 I don't care~ It does't especially bother me~ とかじゃ変ですかね …? あと 何でそんなこといったの?は、 Why did you say about that? よりも How come you told me about that? のがいいですか? シンプルかつ口語的なよい言い方を例文であげてくれませんでしょうかm(_ _)m お願いします。

• 次の英文の訳をお願いします

But the logic is simply for Ryan Graham , the brownskineed son of a white-black marriage. 「Say you are wearing a black-and-white shirt .Somebody asks , What color is your shiet? It is black and white. There you go. People ask me , What race are you? I say I am black and white. It is that simple」 said Graham, a 25-year-old sales consultant from Fort Launderdale, Fla. Say・・・・例えば There you go・・・それでいいのです Fla ・・・フロリダ州

• ニュアンスとしてはどうでしょう?

メールの内容です 相手の方が 自分の国へ帰る予定になっています (日本から) わたしは海外に住んでいます If I go back to 国名, will you come visit me? That would be nice. もしどこどこへ帰ったら あなたはわたしを訪ねてきませんか? それはいいね って感じでいってるのでしょうか? どのくらいの本気度? 社交辞令? I think maybe I should go back soon too. もしかしたらもうすぐかえるでしょうっていうこと? すぐ?? 予測でいってるのか もう帰るって決まってる? Please let me know. 連絡してくださいということ? よく使う言葉?? それとも本当に連絡してって言ってる?

• 英文解釈をお願いします。

Bの解釈に悩んでいます。和訳をお願い致します。。 A:Okay, let’s go through your wardrobe. It’s kind of slim pickings in here. B:I don’t think I’m as clueless as I look when I walk out of my house. It’s more that I just don’t have anything. A:You wear things that make you feel comfortable……that look good on your frame. A:Because you have, what you think, is an unusual body.  And I’m telling you, it’s not as unusual as you think.

• 英語を日本語に訳して頂けますか??

自分では所々理解できず困っています...。 よろしくお願いします。 i will go to japan this summer always want to .... i will try to go there in my birthday so you can say happy birthday to me in person ... i be so happy really happy for you to be the first one to say it ...... :) and i be so glad for you to show me around..... and remember this,your emails and you are special to me ..... so please dont ever think that you are bother me ... I love you emails and love you! i am glad that you are special for me and hoping to see you soon .... You are so beautiful and sweet.

• アメリカに住む彼の英語のニュアンスがわかりません(恋愛の英語)その2

訳していただきたい文章(特にわからないところ「that way ][will like]の意味) -------------------------------------------------------- [i will like to say that i love you but i think i cant say i love you (中略) love its like but with more fealings(中略) i will like to see you ,each time i wake up so that way(中略) i will like to be at your side everyday and be there with you when you need me」 ---------------------------------------------------- たびたび彼はi will like ・・というフレーズを使います。 大意ではわかりますがこれは現実には無理だと言っているのでしょうか。 英語のできるかた意訳でも良いので教えてください。 どうぞよろしくお願いします。