• ベストアンサー

英文の意味を教えて下さい。

フェイスブックフレンドから下記のようなメールがきました。なんとなくはわかりましたがすみませんが意味を教えてくれませんか?お願いします。 Hi AAA. All ok? Happy new year. What is your mobile #? Also try to increase your Facebook likes

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • marbleshit
  • ベストアンサー率49% (5033/10253)
回答No.1

やあ、AAA。万事OKかい?新年おめでとう。 君の携帯電話は何番? それと君のフェイスブックのお気に入りを増やそうと思ってね。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカの友人からのメッセージです。フェイスブックの友達申請をした後に来たメールです。前回訪問した時のお礼をメールしたら返事が来ました。すみませんが英文の意味を教えてくれませんか?お願いします。 No problem. It was,my pleasure. I hope we can grow together. Please focus on facebook and increase the likes. Also, i would like to talk to you in whatssap. My mobile # 00-000-0000. Thank you

• 英文を教えて下さい。

下記の英文の意味を教えてくれませんか?お願いします。 How is your new years? Hope you had wonderful day. From this is year I became a ecommerce supervisor and AAA went to sales as VP of sales. I just wanted to inform you with couple of things. 1st our price will go up starting from February 1st. 2nd we would like to see more activities on Facebook page to increase facebook likes. Please let us know what can we help you to increase facebook likes.

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。購入ページに下記の注意書きがありました。すみませんが意味を教えてくれませんか?これってブロガー用の宣伝ページでしょうか? Thank you for your work. We look forward seeing your growth. Regarding paid advertising, all countries differ, but the normal increase should be USD 0= 0 like. So if you spend $0, you should be getting 0 likes. I feel your figure is little low but not to low. But again, every country is different. As long as your agency is trustworthy, it's OK. Thank you. Well noted in AAA. One thing I want to emphasize is the bloggers are more powerful to increase your likes and followers. Please hire Fashion bloggers to promote the brand. In USA, we give free AAA and some money (for top tier bloggers $200/month). Bloggers us cheaper and faster way to increase your likes and followers. 1. But when you post, besides our official hashtag(#), use many other hashtag, too, that describes your posting such as: #AAA #AAA #AAAA, #tAAA, etc. Please ask someone that knows about hashtag of its purpose. 2. Also, please use "repost" when you use pictures other than corporate's one. This gives credit to the original creator of posting 3. Please tag the blogger from that you are using so blogger's fans will follow you. All of the above can be explained to you if you ask someone that is knowledgeable about AAA

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

下記の英文を教えてくれませんか?お願いします。 I am out of office today so I will reply you the point one by one in tomorrow. In fact, I would like to submit your proposal with deal memo to AAA's review before Chinese New Year. Anyway, try our best.

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

仕事の出張で英語圏の国に先週行ってきました。相手のウェブサイトを聞き忘れたので先ほどメールで伝えました。返事が来たんですがいまいち意味がわかりません。すみませんが意味を教えて下さい。お願いします。 Very good to hear that your stay was wonderful and educational as we have learned little bit more about your business as well as the market and culture in Japan. As discussed our meetings will have benefits and opportunity to learn about each other and collaborate even more to increase our Japan presence and business. I will be addressing all of what we had discussed in the next couple of weeks but meanwhile for the website, what platform will you be using. Here at AAA, we use Magento platform, if you use the same platform it will be easier to transfer the contents from ours so you might want to consult with your website professional. Once again, thank you for visiting us and hoping the best for our new beginning.

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい

英語圏の取引先から下記のようなメールが来ました。相手とはフェイスブックのアカウントとホームページの件で話し合いをしていました。フェイスブックとホームページの作成の事だと思います。なんとなくはわかりましたがすみませんが詳しい方教えて下さい。お願いします。 First please like this facebook page and we will add you as an admin. http://facebook.com/00000japan From my understanding point you are free to add or update any contents (anything about 会社名) on your facebook and you are also free to translate our facebook pages and use it. Second here is your FTP access information. Url: 222222 Id: 111111 Pass: 0000 Third I understand that making a web site takes time and a lot of money, but nowadays there is a lot of free solution that you can use to build. Here I’ll list some of them but if you can find anything that’s better for you please use them. https://wordpress.com/ http://www.weebly.com/ http://www.squarespace.com/ At last you mentioned “Is it possible to share the website as well as stock?” Can you please explain more about this? Hope to hear it from you soon. Thank you

• 英文の本当の意味

ある日、ドイツから私宛に手紙が届きました。 ドイツには知り合いなんかいないので、なんだろうと思って中をみてみると一枚のカードが入っていて、そこに書いてあったのは 『I wish you and your family all the best for the new year.』 と書いてありました。 私は恥ずかしながら英語を苦手としてまして、PCで翻訳してみたところ (1)『私は、新年の間あなたとあなたの家族のさよならを祈ります。』 (2)『私はあなたとあなたの家族の皆、新年に幸せを祈ります。』 (3)『私はあなたおよび家族のために新年のためのすべてのベストを祈ります』 (4)『私はあなたとあなたの家族を望みます、すべての、新しい年のための最上。』 など、翻訳サービスするところによっていろいろと意味が違います。そして意味もいまいちわかりません。 本当の意味はどういう意味でしょうか?

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。発送の事と、新商品の事でメールが来たんですがちょっと意味がわかりません。すみませんが意味を教えて下さい。 No Problem. How about the courier? I will not be using 運送会社名 this time, as I do not want a repetition of what happened last time. I checked Fedex for those BBB cartons that we have for you and it would be $000 on economy service and if you make payment asap you will have your package by the end of this month (provided that I receive your payment in the next 6 days). Please let me know. Thank you, Also, I was wondering if you checked our website recently as we have had a delivery and there are some lovely new CCC. I have attached a New Arrival pdf file. It does not contain all the colours of the new CCC so please check our website for more details. I also attached our clean sale list as plenty of our stock has been reduced so you might be interested.

• 英文の添削お願いします!

以前もここでお世話になった者です。ここで頂いたアドバイスを元にして、自分でも、英会話の試験の課題である質問文に対する解答を作ってみました。おかしな点や、こっちの表現のほうがいい、というものがありましたら是非教えてください。なるべく簡単な言い回しだとありがたいです。 テーマ:お正月 質問文⇒What did you at New year? 考えた回答→I bowled with my cousin. (いとことボーリングをしました。) ⇒What did you eat? →I ate dishes for the newyear .It was very nice.(おせち料理を食べました。おいしかったです) ⇒Did you go back to your hometown? →I went to Osaka to back.And I met grandparents.(大阪に帰省しました。そして祖父母に会いました。) ⇒Did you get any money from your relatives? →30000yen was got as the new year present.(3万円をお年玉でもらいました。) ⇒How long is the New Year vacation in Japan? →From December20 toJanuary8 was.(1/20から1/8が休みでした。) ⇒How is the weather during New Year in Japan? →I think the weather was nice throughtout the New Year holidays. (お正月中はずっと晴れてたと思います。) 時間の都合でとりあえずこれだけですが、後日また追加いたしますのでよろしくお願い致します。

• 登録していないのにフェイスブックから大量のメールが

登録していないのにフェイスブックから大量のメールが送られてきます。 XXX confirmed your Facebook friend request... とかいうものです。 どうやら、どこかの国の人で、 私のメールアドレスと類似するメアドを持っている?ようなのですが・・・・ リンクからメールを受信しない設定をしようとしても、フェイスブックにアカウントを持っていないので どうしようもありません。 フェイスブックのヘルプからフェイスブックに連絡しましたが、何の返答もなく、トラブルも解決されません。 どうすればよいのでしょうか・・・

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 「筆まめ」アップグレード版のダウンロードが5時間以上経っても終了しない状況です。
  • ダウンロードに関するQ&Aは閲覧できず、ダウンロード速度も毎分200㎅程度しか進まないため、一旦あきらめるしかない状況です。
  • 夜中になればダウンロードが進む可能性もあるのか不明であり、解決策を知っている方がいれば教えていただきたいです。
回答を見る