意味を教えてください。

このQ&Aのポイント
  • アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。
  • AAAディーラーショップでAAA商品を販売しているということですか?
  • 商品の写真があれば、同僚と確認できます。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

英文の意味をおしえてくれませんか?

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。どんな種類が他にありますか?それはどこで売っていますか?と質問したら返事がきました。すみませんが意味を教えて下さい。 Do you mean that their AAA dealer shop in USA? As I know that AAA marketing team allowed them to make some AAA products, such as small leather goods, key chain….then sell via their dealership only, not into the public. This is not licensing work. Thank you. Meanwhile, if you have some product photo, then I can check with my colleague clearly, thank you.

noname#223241
noname#223241
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • marbleshit
  • ベストアンサー率49% (5033/10253)
回答No.1

〔おお、早速ご返事が参りましたね♪〕 アメリカにAAAのディーラーショップが存在するかというご質問ですか? 私の知る限りAAAのマーケティングチームは、AAA関商品の製造を認可していて、 それは小さなレザーグッズやキーホルダーなどで、しかも販売は公の場所ではなく、 ディーラーショップに限定されています。ただこれはライセンス契約に基づいているわけではありません。 それともし製品の写真を持ってるなら、同僚にはっきりと訊いてあげますよ。 それでは。

関連するQ&A

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで買い物をしました。いつも購入するお店なんですが凄くお世話になっているのでプレゼントを送りました。返事がきたんですがすみませんが意味を教えてくれませんか?お願いします。 Thank you very much, that is very sweet of you! Really you do not need to post anything, a few words like those that you have written are the best thank you! And thank you for your patience! Some things take more time than expected sometimes but I hope that it wasn't too bad ;) Looking forward to receiving your new order! I will email you later our new arrivals lists if you haven't already received them.

• 英文の意味を教えてください。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。注意書きがあったのですがすみませんが意味を教えてください。なにやら不祥事があったメーカーらしいです。。。 AAA license, we don’t represent this. By the way, they have a scandal in USA so I will not recommend you to take at this moment. In coming weeks, my company will held 2 licensing fairs in USAi and London. Afterwards, I can share some new brands for your reference. Anyway, pls stay in touch!

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入しました。届いたら不良品で返金か交換のお願いをしていました。その件で返事が来たのですがすみませんが意味を教えて下さい。 thank you for your patience and understanding, please know you can email me about any issues, I will personally follow your account. As for the 3 damaged AAA they are older so I am sorry we should of checked them before we ship them out to you. If there are any imperfections we will email you first for approval. Most of our AAA are new and we have some AAA that are older but for the most part this should not happen again. I can offer you several options, please let me know and if you can think of a better solution. - We refund you $BBBB USD for the bags and you can keep them and discount them. You can send it back ( we will refund you back the cost for economy shipping ) we credit you back the amount for the AAA and shipping and you can choose other AAA and we will give you 3 free CCC of your choice

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。商品サイズなど詳細がわかりにくかったのでモデルさんが持った写真はありませんか?と質問をしたら返事がきました。すみませんが意味を教えて下さい。お願いします。 And I believe both of my colleague Ruxandra and me sent you quite a lot new styles recently. Unfortunately, we do not have model images for our AAA production. But we can help our customers to take model photos when they place order with us. Please find the attachment as examples. In the following future, I will keep you updated and send you our new styles once we developed. So you could place order in advance and we can provide you model images. Thank you.

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

素材の事でアメリカのネットショップに質問をしていました。真鍮で出来ているか?と質問をしていました。すみませんが意味を教えてくれませんか?お願いします。 Please kindly be informed that our AAA are made of tempered Steel and then Nickel or Gold plated. For this reason our AAA never lose the AAA and are made for consumers who do not want to lose theirAAA and for manufacturers who do not want to lose their reputation!

• 意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。そこはオリジナル商品を作ってくれるお店です。問い合わせをしたところお返事をもらいました。すみませんが意味を教えてくれませんか?お願いします。 Thank you for contacting AAA and for your interest in using the AAA emblem! We appreciate the time you have taken to write us, we are delighted to receive your email and have the opportunity to assist you today. We apologize for the delay in responding to your email, and hope it has not caused you any inconvenience in your research. We are excited to see you are interested in using the AAA Emblem. In response to your question, unfortunately we have only been provided the phone number to the BBB Equity Management Department. As previously stated that number is 1-111-111-1111. If you speak to someone in that department, they may be able to provide you with an email directly to their department. We apologize for the inconvenience and wish you the best in your future endeavors. I hope this answers all of your questions and concerns but if not please feel free to contact your local dealership or us for further assistance. If you are not currently working with a AAA dealership in your area and you would like to locate one, an easy way to do so is by visiting http://www..com. Would a contact from a local dealership be helpful? We can have a BBB dealership contact you by email or phone regarding your purchase or lease. We will make sure that the dealership contacts you in a timely manner. Just reply to this email with your consent.

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。購入ページに下記の注意書きがありました。すみませんが意味を教えてくれませんか?これってブロガー用の宣伝ページでしょうか? Thank you for your work. We look forward seeing your growth. Regarding paid advertising, all countries differ, but the normal increase should be USD 0= 0 like. So if you spend $0, you should be getting 0 likes. I feel your figure is little low but not to low. But again, every country is different. As long as your agency is trustworthy, it's OK. Thank you. Well noted in AAA. One thing I want to emphasize is the bloggers are more powerful to increase your likes and followers. Please hire Fashion bloggers to promote the brand. In USA, we give free AAA and some money (for top tier bloggers $200/month). Bloggers us cheaper and faster way to increase your likes and followers. 1. But when you post, besides our official hashtag(#), use many other hashtag, too, that describes your posting such as: #AAA #AAA #AAAA, #tAAA, etc. Please ask someone that knows about hashtag of its purpose. 2. Also, please use "repost" when you use pictures other than corporate's one. This gives credit to the original creator of posting 3. Please tag the blogger from that you are using so blogger's fans will follow you. All of the above can be explained to you if you ask someone that is knowledgeable about AAA

• 英文の意味を教えてくれませんか?お願いします。

下記の英文の意味を教えてくれませんか?お願いします。 About your AAA via internet; is this a new AAA that you started recently. I thought your main AAA is retail on the internet. Can you provide some additional information on the AAA by internet?

• 英文の意味を教えてください。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。珍しい物なので税関で止められないか質問しました。その事について返事がきたんですがすみませんが意味を教えてくれませんか?お願いします。 Thank you for your reply, I can send samples of AAA and BBB however you would need to check with your customs if it is ok to have these sent, as once it has left us and for some reason it gets stopped at customs in Japan we are not responsible for this and it would be upto you to resolve the matter with your border. If you need any further assistance please do not hesitate to ask.

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。発送の事と、新商品の事でメールが来たんですがちょっと意味がわかりません。すみませんが意味を教えて下さい。 No Problem. How about the courier? I will not be using 運送会社名 this time, as I do not want a repetition of what happened last time. I checked Fedex for those BBB cartons that we have for you and it would be $000 on economy service and if you make payment asap you will have your package by the end of this month (provided that I receive your payment in the next 6 days). Please let me know. Thank you, Also, I was wondering if you checked our website recently as we have had a delivery and there are some lovely new CCC. I have attached a New Arrival pdf file. It does not contain all the colours of the new CCC so please check our website for more details. I also attached our clean sale list as plenty of our stock has been reduced so you might be interested.