• 締切済み

これを和訳出来る方いらっしゃいますか?

これを和訳出来る方いらっしゃいますか? 会話文の一節です。 I don't like to have things all packed hour to hour to hour.

みんなの回答

• Nakay702
  • ベストアンサー率80% (9750/12138)
回答No.2

私は、毎時間毎時間毎時間次から次へと、すべて物事を詰め込んでおくなんてのはご免だね。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。
  • marbleshit
  • ベストアンサー率49% (5033/10253)
回答No.1

時間刻みでどんどん物事を詰め込むのって好きじゃない。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• これを和訳出来る方いらっしゃいますか?

これを和訳出来る方いらっしゃいますか? 会話文の一節です。 I mean we really get to do what we like to do the way we want to do it, with people that we choose to be around and that are terrific.

• これ和訳出来ますか?

これ和訳出来る方いらっしゃいますか? 会話文の一節です。 People get to send me things to read as part of that so-called "Think Week".

• これ和訳出来る方いらっしゃいますか?

これ和訳出来る方いらっしゃいますか? 会話文の一節です。 About 25 percent of time, then, I 'm out traveling around meeting with customersーEurope, Asia and that sort of helps me think, okay do we have the right priorities? What are people responding well to? And what would they like to see us do better?

• 和訳おねがいします。

和訳おねがいします。 I know that I might do things that you don’t like sometimes.

• 関係詞は使った方がいいのでしょうか?

関係代名詞や関係副詞は、文章を読む分には、なんとなく・・・分かってるつもりでも 難しいので会話の中では、なかなか使えないです。 例えば↓いつもこんな感じの短めの文が主流で、何だか幼稚な感じかなとも・・・ I have to the dishes. I don't like it. ↓の様に話すべきでしょうか? I have to the dishes,which I don't like. また、この2つの文の意味は少し違うのでしょうか? よろしくお願いします。

• これ和訳できますか?

これを和訳出来る方いらっしゃいますか? 会話文の一節です。 I tried the reverse to student I actually I didn't think that highly of who were always organized and had things done on time. I'm still working on it, but procrastination is not a good habit.

• これ和訳出来ますか?

これ和訳出来る方いらっしゃいますか? 会話文の一節です。 I tried the reverse to student I actually I didn't think that highly of who were always organized and had things done on time. I'm still working on it, but procrastination is not a good habit.

• これ和訳出来ますか?

これ和訳出来る方いらっしゃいますか? 会話文の一節です。 It's nice to have a job where gaming is a serious pursuit when you get to think about that and talk about that.

• これ和訳出来ますか?

これ和訳出来る方いらっしゃいますか? 会話文の一節です。 I think the people that strive too much for the outer scorecard sometimes find that it's a little hollow when they get all through.

• 和訳をお願いします

I have some drafting pencils, some paper, some films, a camera, a portfolio, and things like that.すみませんが和訳をお願いします。