新しい薬の開発につながるかも?スキャン検査と痛みの関係について

このQ&Aのポイント
  • スキャン検査は、中毒性が低く痛みに効く新しい薬につながる可能性がある。
  • 社会的、感情的な痛みの脳のジェスチャーは、身体的な痛みのものとは異なる可能性がある。
  • さらなる研究が頭痛の測定を可能にするかもしれない。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

英語についての質問です.

英語についての質問です. 日本語訳を参考にして、1~3の英文の()内に当てはまる適切な動詞を選択肢より選んでください。 1. Scans might () to new, less addictive pain medicines. スキャン検査は、中毒性が低く痛みに効く新しい薬につながるかもしれない。 2. The brain signatures for social or emotional pain might () different from the ones for physical pain. 社会的、感情的な痛みの脳のジェスチャーは、身体的な痛みのものとは異なるかもしれない。 3. More study could () it possible to measure headaches. さらなる研究が頭痛の測定を可能にするかもしれない。 [選択肢] make、be、lead ご回答よろしくお願いします。

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.1

1 lead 2 be 3 make

spgjsf
質問者

お礼

ご回答ありがとうございました.

関連するQ&A

• 和訳お願いします

Brain surgeons are especially excited about the potential uses of acupuncture , as the drugs commonly used to induce analgesia can disturb the patient 's body and cause shock . Additionally some American doctors have begun using acupuncture to provide short - term relief of chronic pain in patients ' backs and stomachs , and have used it to treat headaches as well .

• 英語の訳をお願いします!!

Huge number of unknown plants and animalsare also in danger.The earth, according to various estimates, supports between 5 million and 80 million species. Of these, scientists have found and named only about 1.5 million. 'Species,' says Dr.Lovejoy, 'are disappearing before we have a chance to learn how they might benefit the rest of the planet.' Thousands of kind of tropical plants could help feed a growing world population. About four out of every ten prescription medicines come from ingredients found in plants. Some animals also provide medicines.

• 英語問題

下記の語群から( )に入る適切な英単語を語群から選び、必要な場合は適切な形に変えて埋めてください。 denial: The first ( )to a terminal illness is to ( )the reality of the situation. The patient refuses to accept the diagnosis. This is a normal response to strong emotions. anger: Once you return to reality, you might become angry. This is a common stage where you think “Why me?” . The angry may be ( )at friends, family, and co-workers. We know these people are not to be ( )Emotionally, however, we may ( )them for causing us pain. bargaining: When something bad happens, we might think, “If you ( )me, I will never eat my favorite food again. “This is bargaining. You are so eager for your life to get back to normal. This is a kind of ( )to protect us from the ( )realty. depression: Depression is a commonly accepted from of grief . In this stage, you might ( )from life and feel weak . The world might seem too much and too hard for you to face. You might even experience ( )thoughts such as “My life has no meaning; it would be better for me to disappear.” acceptance: In this stage, your emotions may begin to be ( ). It’s not a good thing, but it’s something you can live with. It is a time of ( ). You understand your previous life can never be( ), but you move, grow, and evolve into your new reality. You want to appreciate the time you have been given. 語群 stable、deny、resent、heal、withdraw、react、aim、adjust、defend、fall、notice、blame、pain、suicide、replace

• 高校英語 和訳お願いします。。。

少し長めです。訳せたのですが、文法(関係詞など)が イマイチわかりません。 どなたか和訳と、文法の手助けをお願いします! " "の中に , (カンマ)が入っている理由もよくわかりません。 the human brain is almost infinitely flexible. people used to think that the human brain, the dense connections formed among the 100 billion or so neurons inside our heads, was fixed by the time we rearched adulthood. But researchers have discovered that that's not the case. Tom, a professor of neuroscience who directs the Kransnow Institure for Advanced Study ar George Mason University, says that even the adult mind " is very plastic " Nerve cells routinely brrek old connections and from new ones. "The brain, " according to Olds, " has the ability to reprogram itself, altering the way it functions."

• 高校英語 和訳お願いします!!

確認したいのでお願いします。 少し長いですが…2段落が自分なりにイマイチ訳しにくかったです。 In the quest to make the country safer by looking for brain tracings of lies, it might turn out to be all but impossible to tell which tracings are signatures of truly dangerous lies and which are the images of lies that are harmless and kindhearted, or self-serving without being dangerous. As a result, we might find ourselves with instruments that can detect deception not only as an antiterrorism device but also in situations that have little to do with national security: job interviews, tax audits, classrooms, boardrooms, courtrooms, bedrooms. This would be a problem. As the great physician-essayist Lewis Thomas once wrote, a foolproof lie-detection device would turn our quotidian lives upside down: "Before long, we would stop speaking to each other, television would be abolished as a habitual felon, politicians would be confined by house arrest and civilization would come to a standstill." It would be a mistake to bring such a device too rapidly to market, before considering what might happen not only if it didn't work — which is the kind of risk we're accustomed to thinking about — but also what might happen if it did. Worse than living in a world plagued by uncertainty, in which we can never know for sure who is lying to whom, might be to live in a world plagued by its opposite: certainty about where the lies are, thus forcing us to tell one another nothing but the truth.

• Neuroaestheticsについての文です。

Neuroaestheticsについての文です。 The blurred imagery of Impressionist paintings seems to stimulate the brain's amygdala, for instance. Since the amygdala plays a crucial role in our feelings, that finding might explain why many people find these pieces so moving. these piecesとは何を指しているか、教えて頂きたいです。 お願いします!

• 英語の訳をお願いします!

Sometimes a person‘s whole life can be changed in an instant.Elizabeth Blackwell‘s life changed one afternoon in 1844 when she went to visit a friend who was dying.As Blackwell later described the scene, the dying woman asked her why she did not think of studying medicine, since she was smart and healthy.When Elizabeth reminded her friend that there were no women doctors,the woman sighed and said that if she had been treated by a ‘lady doctor,‘ she might not be dying.At that time, it was not considered proper for women to talk about or know anything about the human body. Elizabeth‘s sick friend had been so ashamed to mention her internal problems to a man that she hid her pain for too long.When she finally sought treatment, it came too late to save her life. Elizabeth couldn‘t get the dying woman‘s suggestion out of her mind. She decided to devote her life to medicine. To earn money for her medical training, Elizabeth took a teaching job in North Carolina.It happened that the principal of the school where she worked was a medical doctor.He had lots of medical books,and Elizabeth  to read them was free when her teaching work was done.She wrote to twentyーnine medical schools asking for admission.Most didn‘t even reply, and the ones that did were very rude.Friends suggested that she dress up as a man to attend medical school, but Elizabeth wanted to be accepted for what she was.A small medical college in NewYork finally said ‘yes.‘ Elizabeth graduated in 1849 at the head of her class,the first woman in the United States to receive a medical degree. 

• 英文の和訳をお願いします。

Our need to affiliate - to feel connected and identified with others - boosted our ancestors' chances for survival, which may explain why humans in every society live in groups. When ostracized (excluded or shunned by others), people suffer from stress and depression - a real pain that increases activity in the same brain areas that respond to physical pain. Those who are socially secure in their friendships, families, or marriages tend to be healthier and to have lower levels of depression, suicide, and early death. When socially exclude, people may engage in self-defeating or antisocial behaviors.

• 和訳お願いします

和訳お願いします! Market value Market value can only be calculated for publicly-traded companies,but it is very easy to measure. Simply take today's share value,as listed on the stock market,and multiply it by the number of shares outstanding. The result is a measure of what the company's investors believe the company is worth. A problem with market value is that it reflects not just facts and analysis of the company's value,but also investors' emotions. When overall share prices are falling,investors tend to panic and sell their shares as well,forcing down a company's share price for reasons that have nothing to do with the company. Share prices are often artificially increased for similar reasons. So the advantages of market value are that it is easy to calculate and usually provides a good,objective measure of what the company's shareholders think it is worth. Disadvantages are that it may only be calculated for publicly-held companies,and that companies' shares may be undervalued or overvalued for emotional reasons. よろしく お願いします。

• 英語の訳をして欲しいです

一度訳したのですがどうしても変な訳になって内容があまりよくつかめないのでどなたか訳していただけませんか⁇ Eventually in a friendship one can begin to take small services for granted - the loan of a dress, a phone call to find out vital information - but no one expects a real sacrifice. No matter how desperately my friend might need a babysitter, she would never ask me to miss a day's work to take care of her child. I have sometimes been very confused when foreign friends did remarkable things for me - drove me great distances or took the subway to the airport to meet me. Such things are not in our vocabulary, and I find it difficult to respond. For the average American, the feeling of being indebted is practically a physical pain. When a neighbor had to store some things in my freezer after hers broke down, she could not rest until she had made me a special dinner. I rescued another neighbor's runaway dog, and she brought me a cake. In point of fact, most of us are human and like to be helpful and would not mind receiving only thanks for a good deed. It is not a coincidence that the only person on our block who borrows our garden tools was born in trinidad. We are delighted to loan them, but our other neighbors would rather buy their own, even if it means spendng a lot for something they use once a year.