• ベストアンサー

中3レベルの英作文です

中学生は電子辞書と紙の辞書、どちらを使うべきかということについて意見を書くという問題で 私は意見の中で、 「私は紙の辞書は小さい文字で書かれているから、読みにくいと思います。」 を書きたいのですが、 I think it is hard to read printed dictionaries because they are written in small letters. という文で良いですか。 小さい文字というところが特に自信がありません。 中学生にわかるようアドバイスをよろしくお願いします。

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数3

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • gldfish
  • ベストアンサー率41% (2895/6955)
回答No.2

自分ならですが、すっきりしてわかり易い気がするので・・・ I think letters in printed dictionaries are too small to read. 「私は紙の辞書の文字は小さいので読みにくいと思います。」

kimichi-97
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました。

その他の回答 (1)

noname#204809
noname#204809
回答No.1

ご提示の文で何ら問題ありません。 他の例をあげておきます。 I think paper dictionaries are hard to read as they are written in small letters. I think printed(paper) dictionaries are hard to ready for the small letters. さて、余計な御世話ですがそもそもお題「中学生は電子辞書と紙の辞書どちらを使うべきか」について短文で私見をご紹介します。ご自身のご意見を述べられる参考にされてください。 It is not easy to say which one is better for the students, however I guess paper dictionaries are more recommended. The e-dictionaries save time to search the word and bookmarking is generally easier and more convenient. Those small letters in the paper dictionaries are often hard to read. However even with that being said, I believe the paper dictionaries are better for students as they give the students an opportunity to browse words that sit next or on the same page. This is something e-dictionaries are not offering.

kimichi-97
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました。

関連するQ&A

• 英作文 添削お願いします

中3英語の質問です。 英語の授業で、英作文があります。 テーマは「紙の辞書と電子辞書、良いのは?」 みたいな感じです。 それで、僕が書いた英作文について 添削や指摘などをお願いします。 本文は In my opinion,People should use printed dictionarys. Printed dictionaries are more useful to study because we can see many things at one time when we find a word. Finding words in printed dictionaries takes time. But I think that makes me smarter. So,I think printed dictionaries are better than electric dictionaries. a printed dictionary→紙の辞書 an electric dictionaries→電子辞書 です。 ここは文法的におかしい、 ここはこうした方がいい、など なんでもいいのでお願いします。 尚、改行が多いなどの書き方ではなく 文の内容の指摘をお願いします。

• 英作文の添削お願いします。

文法などボロボロですみません…。 英検準2級の作文です。 Question: Do you think students should read a newspaper more often? I think students should not read a newspaper more often. First, students should watch the news on the website or the TV instead. because, the website and TV give information more faster than a newspaper. Second, newspaper letters are very small. So, bad for our eyes. Therefore, I think students shouldn't read a newspaper more often. 書きたかったこととしては、 私は生徒達は新聞をもっと読むべきではないと思います。まず、生徒達はニュースをウェブや、テレビで見ればいいのです。なぜならウェブやテレビの方が新聞よりも情報が早いからです。 そして次に新聞の文字はとても小さく、私達の目に悪いからです。 以上のことから、私は生徒達は新聞をさらに読むべきではないと思います。 文法・単語の間違い、アドバイスや点数など、なんでも良いので回答をお願いします🙇

• 英語に関する質問

These days, different kinds of electronic dictionaries are sold in stores. Do you think people will stop buying paper dictionaries in the future?(質問文) (答え)Yes I do. Electronic dictionaries are very small, so it is very convenient to carry them. Also, they take time shorter than paper dictionaries to look up the word in the dictionary. (電子辞書はとても小さいので、持ち運ぶのにとても便利です。また、単語を辞書で調べるのに紙の辞書よりも時間が掛かりません) この答えの文でおかしな表現や間違った部分が指摘していただけるとありがたいです。また、合っている場合は、何かコメントをいただけると嬉しいです。

• 英作文の練習中

自然な表現を教えていただけますか。 I do not know whether I chose suitable character-font and the position for each photo. It is still difficult for me. But, even though they are small, I have special feelings for them because they are all my works. どうぞよろしくお願い致します。

• 大学入試英作文添削

大学入試英作文添削 今年受験生で浪人生の者です  お金の都合上塾に行くことができず、まわりに添削していただける方がいらっしゃらないので、よろしければ添削お願いいたします    問題文 These days the sale of printed daily newspapers are declining in many countries. Do you think newspapers will disappear within the next 10 years? Write a paraglaph explaining your opinion. You must give at least one appropriate reason to support it. 自分の解答 I think newspapers will not disappear within the next 10 years. Because of prevailing mobile phones and computers,people may get information,however people originally like to read words that is printed. For example,electrical books do not replace books. That is why newspapers will not disappear within the next 10 years and they will be read by a lot of people.

• 英文訳してください

I use an electronic dictionary at school. But my teacher says I should use printed dictionaries. Why do you think? I don't understand why your teacher said so. Electronic dictionaries are lighter and easier to carry. You can even hear English words. I agree with Bird. Finding words in printed dictionaries takes time. I think using printed dictionaries is a waste of time.

• 英文訳してください

日本語に訳してください! I use an electronic dictionary at school. But my teacher says I should use printed dictionaries. Why do you think? I don't understand why your teacher said so. Electronic dictionaries are lighter and easier to carry. You can even hear English words. I agree with Bird. Finding words in printed dictionaries takes time. I think using printed dictionaries is a waste of time.

• 英作文の添削をお願いします。

使い捨てカメラや紙コップなどのように、始めてみたときはなんと便利なものだろうと感心するようなものも、資源の浪費や自然破壊につながっていることに気づいていない人も多いように思われる。 When we first see a camera which is used once and discarded or a cap made from paper and so on, we are touched and think how convenient they are. However it seems that many people have not rearized they are concerned with spending natural resources in vain or distruction of environment. 回答よろしくお願いします。

• 英作文の添削

明日英語ライティングのテストで、自由英作文の問題がそっくりそのまま出るとのことです。 そこでどなたか簡単に添削していただけないでしょうか。 問題:次のテーマについて賛成か反対かを明らかにし、60語程度の英語で自分の意見を述べなさい “Schools in Japan should have classes on Saturdays.” 1)I don’t think schools in Japan should have classes on Saturdays. 2)First, Japanese students are too busy, so they should have more free time to play with their friends. 3)Second, they don’t have much time to study what they want to study. 4)That time will lead Japan to more creative country. 5)For these reasons, I consider classes on Saturdays are not needed. (62語) よろしくお願いします。

• 英作文添削おねがいします

大学受験浪人生のものです よろしければ添削お願いいたします<m(__)m> 設問 Some people argue that personal relationships have improved because of new technologies, and others argue that they have weakened What do you think about this? Write a paragraph defending ONE of these positions, giving at least one appropriate reason to support your answer. 自分の解答 I think that personal relationships have weakened because of new technologies. This is because, more and more new technologies such as the Internet are prevailed, the less time people spend communicating with other people face to face. よろしくお願いします