使い捨てカメラや紙コップの便利さに魅了され、資源浪費や自然破壊を見逃している人々

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 使い捨てカメラや紙コップなどの便利な品物には、資源の浪費や自然破壊が伴っていることに多くの人が気づいていない。
  • 我々が初めて使い捨てカメラや紙コップなどを見た時、その便利さに感心し、しかし多くの人々がそれらが資源の浪費や環境破壊に関係していることに気付いていない。
  • 使い捨てカメラや紙コップなどは一見便利な品物のように思えるが、実はそれらは資源の浪費や自然破壊に繋がっていることが多い。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

英作文の添削をお願いします。

使い捨てカメラや紙コップなどのように、始めてみたときはなんと便利なものだろうと感心するようなものも、資源の浪費や自然破壊につながっていることに気づいていない人も多いように思われる。 When we first see a camera which is used once and discarded or a cap made from paper and so on, we are touched and think how convenient they are. However it seems that many people have not rearized they are concerned with spending natural resources in vain or distruction of environment. 回答よろしくお願いします。

• 英語
  • 回答数3
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • naomkb
  • ベストアンサー率74% (56/75)
回答No.3

再び投稿です。 最後にまとめた文章で一部誤りがありました。 こちらが訂正版です When we first see disposable things such as disposable camera or paper cup, we are impressed with its convenience. It seems, however, that many people do not realize such convenient things are wasting resources and thus leading to distruction of nature.

noukamokkosu
質問者

お礼

大変細かい回答ありがとうございます。 とてもすっきりした英語に感動しました! これからしばしばこういった質問をすると思いますのでよければみていただけるとうれしいです。

その他の回答 (2)

• naomkb
  • ベストアンサー率74% (56/75)
回答No.2

こんにちは だらだらと長い日本文なので、途中で切って二つの文章にするのは、とても良いと思います。 少し変更を加えてみました。 気になった点は以下の通り: 「xxxのように」 は such as xxxx を使います。 「touched」 は、心の琴線に触れる、本や映画、風景等に感激した時、 等もっと感情的な時に使います。 「people have not realized」は「気づいていない人」 なので現在形で良いと思います。 「they are concerned with」 のthey は カメラや紙カップといった使い捨てグッヅの事を指していたのかな? 「それら使い捨てグッヅは自然資源を使い、環境を破壊すると懸念されている」という意味の英語にしたかったのかな? もし、そうしたいなら、何を指しているのか今一つ分からないthey を使わず、以下のとおりにした方が良いと思います: It seems, however, that many people realize that such disposable things are wasting resources and leading to distruction of nature. 全体としては、こんな感じかな: When we first see disposable things such as disposable camera or paper cup, we are impressed with its convenience. It seems, however, that many people do not realize that such convenient things are wasting resources and leading distcution of nature.

• SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

At first glance disposable cameras and paper cups appear useful. But few seem to be aware that they lead to wasteful use and destruction of natural resources. とも。

noukamokkosu
質問者

お礼

回答ありがとうございます! こんなに短く答えられるもんなんですね・・・。 これからしばしばこういった質問をすると思いますのでよければみていただけるとうれしいです

関連するQ&A

• 英作文みてもらえますか?

20世紀の一番大きな変化について説明する、という問題です。 解答例をみても自分ではあっているかどうかわかりません。文法のミス、言葉の使い方などについてどなたか、意見お願いします。 In my opinion, the most significant change during the 20th century was the emergence of environmental movement, such as protection, preservations and safeguards. This is one of the main trends even in our 21st century. Producing environmental friendly products is the common senses to survive among big companies. The governments are also concerned about environmental policies. This was unpredictable for people in 19th or beginning of 20th century. Therefore, small individuals are also trying to promote recycling, reusing or reducing, even though these activities are doubted those consequences by many scientists or conservations. Insofar as energy resources are not enough for long prosperity, these trends are good opportunity to look back what we should do. However, we have to be aware that we are in fully developed world. Most of countries in Asia, Africa and Latin America are still on developing step. Many habitants are still in poverty and dreaming something Americanized standard. It is hard for people, who are living a day desperately or working desperately to get possessions like cars, to care about environment. Needless to say, developing countries need energy, resources and destroying nature to feed nations and to lift them up to higher living standard. This will be another conflict among all over the world.

• 英作文の添削をお願いします。

外国に住んでみると、「人間、みな同じ」との感想を持つ。イギリス人と付き合ってみても 確かにそう思えてくる。彼らが悲しみや喜びに反応する様や相手の立場を考える点は いかにも日本人に似ている。恥ずかしがりやで、すぐに友人にはなれないが、いったん 友人になれば驚くほど互いに心の琴線にふれあうことができる。 When I lived in a foreign country, I thought people are essentially equal. I surely felt so in communicating with some English. They and Japanese are so alike as to how react to sadness or joy, or as to considering other positions. We are so shy that we can't become friends soon, but, after becoming friends, we can surprisingly move each other. 意外なところで時制に気を遣いました。 回答よろしくおねがいします。

• 英作文の添削をお願いします。

大学の二次試験で自由英作文があるのですがなかなかうまく行きません。添削をお願い致します。 テーマは、[携帯電話についてどう思うか]です。 In my opinion, cell phone was enabie us to do many things.Take an example.we can contact other people immediatly when we are late for appointmennt.And we can use it whereever we are.we need not find a public phone.In addition to, we can contact someone I want to talk wherever the person is.But contraryto their good sides,we have bad sides,too.For example,we often see someone calling on train or bus.And we often catch a phone at midnight suddenly.It is very rode and they think nothing but their conveniences.we understand such bose sides and should consider apt time and appropriate place when we use cell phone. 間違いが多いとは思いますが、どうかお願いします。

• 英作文の添削をお願いします。

出来るものだけでも構いません。 1.私たちは言語をあまりにも日常的に使っているので、呼吸や瞬きと同じように、それをほとんど無意識で自然な行動だと見なしてしまいがちだ。 We use languages too daily. So we often regard it as almost unconscious and natural activity the same as breathing and a blink. 2.音楽は過去を思い出させてくれる。以前好きだった歌を聞くと当時の出来事が生き生きとよみがえってくるから不思議だ。 Music reminds me of the past. When I hear the song I liked, it is wonder that I can remember the things obviously that happened those days. 3.(問題文)Many abandoned cats and dogs are killed every week in Tokyo because their owners have rejected them. How would you solve this problem? I would like to tell their owners that they have to have the responsibility of having pets. Once they have pets, they have the duty to keep their pets until their pets die. So cats and dogs, including their pets, will not be killed in vain. 分かりやすいように一文ごとに改行しています。 文法的なミスや不適切な表現などのご指摘よろしくお願いします。

• 英作文の添削をお願いします。

問い:Do you like living where you live now,or would you rather live somewhere else in Japan or in the world? Why? Answer these questions as completely as you can. Use detail. Make us see and hear and smell and touch the place you are in ,or the place you imagine. Write in English on your answer sheet. I like living where I live now. I live in Gifu.there are two good reason why I like living in Gifu. First of all, there is good environment for living. Urban like Tokyo ,it is convenient for us to live in. However, there are some environmental problems such as air pollution and water pollution and etc. In contrast, Gihu is clean air and water. Moreover, there is few environmental problems. It is confortable for us to live there. Second, Gihu is a easygoing place. Urban are busy place. I like easygoing place better than busy place because I would like to act my own pace. I feel that people who live in urban are always busy and hurry. I do not want to disturb my own pace. That is all reason I want to live in Gifu

• 英作文の添削お願いします!

英作文の添削お願いします! 指定語数は80語なんですが、本番では100語なので100語で設定して書きました。 テーマは、制服着用の長所と短所です。 ヨロシクお願いします! Some schools are requring school niforms ,but others are not. Each of them has disadvantage and advantage.Now,I would like to mention these two things. First,disadvantage of requring school niforms is that they can not develop their sense of uniquness or individuality .And their school are specified by other people when they do not want to be. Second,the advantage of wearing school uniforms is that they do not have to choose which clothing to put on, and the students who can not afford to buy it would not suffer from choosing cloyhes. Therefore,because school uniforms have disadvantages and advantage as above things,we must not think light of the meanings of requring school uniforms.

• 英作文の添削をお願いします

英作文の添削をよろしくお願いします。 現在、多くの車が排気ガスを撒き散らしながら走っている。 公害の少ない車として、太陽エネルギーや電気などを 動力とした車への関心が高まりつつある。 Now, a lot of cars run, emitting exhaust fumes. We have tended to be more interested in new cars . They spend energy or electricity to run and they are considered less harm to us. such as を使うと文がながくなったので、2番目の文章を二つに きりました。 最初の分の分詞構文は問題ないでしょうか? spendのあとはrunningかto runで迷いました。走るために のニュアンスを 出したかったのでto run にしたのですが問題はないでしょうか? 回答よろしくお願いします。

• 英作文の添削をお願いします。

日本の歴史を読んでいて、ちょっと魅力的に思われるような政治家は、無責任な、 乱暴なことをやっている清盛とか秀吉とか、そのあたりでしょう。 When we read books about Japanese history, we tend to think some politicians who are irresponsible or violent are a little fascinating. This is true of Kiyomori, Hideyoshi and so on. 最後の This ですが、~な政治家のつもりで私は書きました。 しかし、読み直してみると、歴史を呼んでいて~な政治家を魅力的に感じる人々ともとれるような気がします。 実際のところ問題ないでしょうか? もしそのようにとれるのだとしたら、どのようにして回避すればよいでしょうか? 回答よろしくお願いします。

• 英作文の添削をお願いします

子供のころに、本を読んで感動したり、わくわくしたりした思い出は、一生消えることのないほど強烈なものである。子供は未知の世界に対して新鮮な好奇心を持ち、想像力が豊かであるため、本の世界の中で生きることができるのだ。成長してさまざまな試練に出会ったときに、そのような経験が思わぬ力を発揮する場合がある。 The memories are so intense that they cannot disappear until we die, which come from being impressed and being excited by reading books in our childhood. Children can get into worlds of books because they have fresh curiosity against unknown worlds and affluent imagination. The experience could empower them unexpectedly when they have grown up and encounter various ordeals. よろしくお願いします。  

• 英作文の添削をお願いします。

英作文が苦手なので、上達のため英文を書いてみました。 文法上の間違い、文章の構造などについて、アドバイスをください。 テーマは「大学の秋入学について」です Recently,many universities are considering whether change the admission season from spring to autumn or not. This attempt arouse wide public concern, and, of course the public divided into supporter and opponent. In my opinion, it is beneficial to universities. Under the existing system, because of the different program between Japanese university and foreign university, each students are hard to study in abroad.So, If the attempt carry out, many Japanese students are easier to go abroad and Universities can receive more international students. Moreover the increasing of international students in Japan can improve Japanese students' sense of competition and cooperation. However, opponent says this attempt can destroy Japanese traditional culture. They think globalization is equal to imitating USA, and Japan should have own position in the world. As far as I concerned,the opponent's opinion is too much exaggerated. Foreign country is not only USA , but also including non-English country. And we can't neglect Japanese culture. If the globalization will be success, Japan's economy turn to good condition gradualy. From the above thing, I support the autumn admission.