• 締切済み

和訳をお願いします

Maybe one day we will be lovers. . But you are cute. この文の翻訳をお願いします 翻訳アプリだとよく分からない意味になりました。 ちなみに、この方の事が少し気になっているのですがどのような返答をしたらよいでしょうか?

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

みんなの回答

• marbleshit
  • ベストアンサー率49% (5033/10253)
回答No.1

いつか僕たちは恋人同士になるんじゃないかな。 それにしても君は可愛いね。 >ちなみに、この方の事が少し気になっているのですが どのような返答をしたらよいでしょうか? I hope we will.

Yumeno0125
質問者

お礼

助かりました、ありがとうございます!

関連するQ&A

• 和訳確認お願いします

Maybe I will see you somewhere else one day. :) just let me know when you have vacation . we could travel again 多分、私はどこかであなたの休暇に合わせて、休みをとるでしょう。その時は私に知らせてくださいで合ってますか?

• 和訳確認お願いします

和訳確認お願いします maybe we could see each other one day, but we don't have to wait for each other :) 多分、私達がお互い一日会う事ができれば、私達は待つ必要はないよね? ? んー。。。 補足 Maybe,i don't think we should see each other anymore Because,i think the lonely to each other と私が送ったら返ってきた返事です。 この文の後にi like you very very much ともありました。 どういうつもりなんでしょうか?

• 歌詞の和訳をお願いします

Friendsの「Listen to your heartbeat」という曲中にある歌詞について質問します。 I do believe in the two of us That you and me – we are the only ones この意味がわかるようでわかりません。 この2行の和訳をお願いします。 できましたら、 なぜ、そのように訳されたのか、その理由を教えていただけるありがたいです。 参考までに 曲名:Listen to your heartbeat I wanna know what you feel inside Is something wrong? Why did you leave last night? Is it all just a game? – Oh... tell me why we can't be lovers I do believe in the two of us That you and me – we are the only ones And we were meant to be true, so tell me why we can't be lovers How could I be such a fool I thought I already knew it all, but I know I was totally wrong Listen to your heartbeat – it will take you higher Follow your emotions – I know you'll get stronger Listen to your heartbeat – the feeling will guide you Hold on to devotion – I know it's inside you How will I know if you're fooling me? Maybe I'm wrong, but it seems to be Like it's all just a game, and I just want us to be lovers We had it all in our hands Just like those all happy ends I still don't know why, but we lost it somehow Listen to your heartbeat – it will take you higher Follow your emotions – I know you'll get stronger Listen to your heartbeat – the feeling will guide you Hold on to devotion – I know it's inside you One more chance to make a try Nothing left to do for you and I Listen to your heartbeat – it will take you higher Follow your emotions – I know you'll get stronger Listen to your heartbeat – the feeling will guide you Hold on to devotion – I know it's inside you Listen to your heartbeat

• 和訳をお願いいたします

以下の英文を和訳していただけるかたに。 お願いできますでしょうか? 2段落になっています。 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 You are very painstaking and deliberate when it comes to partnerships, lovers, relationships of all kinds. You tend toward long-lasting friendships and are very loyal. sometimes too staid. Money and material possessions will be come important in this relationship one way or another. But money will be gained through this union eventually. If the ruler of the seventh house is afflicted at any time by a difficult transit in your chart however there will be loss through the partners wastefulness or misfortune. The ruler of the seventh in this house often means that you hope to be kept or not to have to work after marriage. This may be a drain on the soul mates income. But he will spend money on your anyway and will like to buy you things.

• 和訳お願いします

Are we friend relations forever? と送ったら、non, we will see i don't know if you understand or not i did not understand your question と返事がありIs it the question that I sent to you now?と送ったら、 yesとあり、"we will see"you send me? と聞いたらyes i don't wanna be friends, i wanna something moreときました。 but,You did the same answer before. It is that we are friends from now on. I understood it. と答えるとno,don't worry, i don't wanna be just friendsときました。どういう意味でしょうか?

• 和訳希望

以下の英文を和訳していただける方に。 お願いできますでしょうか。 変なところがありましたら、ご指摘くださるとありがたいです。 よろしくお願いいたします。 Virgos are discrete and trustworthy, not always virginal, but your love is pure and unconditional You keep peoples private secrets. Fantasy and wishful thinking colour your thoughts When you love, you love obsessively and cannot let go of the dream, you are mesmerized by him. There will be at least one great love who will leave an indelible mark on your soul, that colours your life ever after You have the ability to pursue one person, one important man for ever. Standing on the edges of your lovers life. Love will sometimes be unrequited,. Sometimes mutual but still a thing of the night and shadows, hard to materialize into anything substantial and solid. You will spend a long time waiting, but you’ll arrive at the longed for destination in love, even though it may take time to get there..

• 和訳をお願いします。

以下の文の和訳をお願いします。 Oceans apart day after day slowly go insane, I hear your vioce on the line. But it doesn't stop the pain. If i see you nest to never. How can we say Forever . wherever you go, whatever you do, I will be right here waiting for you. I took for granted all the time, That I thought would late somehow I hear the laughter. I teast the tears, but I can't got hear you. Whatever i takes or how my hear breaks. I will be right hear waiting for you よろしくお願いします。

• 和訳お願いします

和訳お願いします ☆Are we friend relations forever? ★non, we will see i don't know if you understand or not i did not understand your question ☆Is it the question that I se nt to you now? ★yes ☆"we will see"you send me? ★yes i don't wanna be friends, i wanna something more ☆but,You did the same answer before. It is that we are friends from now on. I understood it. ★no,don't worry, i don't wanna be just friends ☆と★の会話って最終的に心配するなよみたいな感じで終わっていて、これは会話は成立してるんでしょうか?

• 至急和訳していただけますか。

以下の文を和訳してください。 辞書や翻訳サイトを駆使してもいまいち分からないのでお願いします。 (1)no I am in Nagoya. I will be back in Tokyo for one day/night on June 26th. (2)Ahh man I'm so sad I missed this message. I'm leaving Tokyo tomorrow morning. I wanted to take you out one last time =/I will be back in Tokyo for one more day before I leave on June 26. Let me know if your free! よろしくお願いいたします。

• 和訳お願いします。

ホストマザーのメッセージなんですが和訳お願いします。 I saw your profile yesterday and it inspired me to put in for my self and also to get in touch with you! Still dithering over my favourite teams &sportsmen,though! Yes...a move is planned just need that one house buyer&things will be underway! Mixed feelings. naturally but grandchildren, are calling! 3now(all boys)and no.4due in March. Cute cute cute` Wow The GAME was so close all right -I did hear you! Certainly wasn`t the walkover we`d anticipated!! So great for ○○-they`ve put on such a great event, too!xxx