• ベストアンサー
※ ChatGPTを利用し、要約された質問です(原文:簡単な事務連絡メール添削お願い)

メール添削お願い:名古屋へ連れてってくれない理由と提案

dorian337の回答

• ベストアンサー
  • dorian337
  • ベストアンサー率51% (158/305)
回答No.1

余分なインフォメーションが多いので短くまとめましょう。自分の家族との旅行をキャンセルするようなことを書いたらちょっと恩着せがましいように思います。12-14の午前とは零時から午前2時のことでよいですか? 12-14だと正午から午後2時のように聞こえますが。2時間以内に名古屋に到着できるのか疑問が残ります。 ごめんなさい。あなたの今のスケジュールには合いません。私が対応できるのは8月12日から15日までです。あなたがスケジュールを変更できて私と成田空港で8月12日に会えるなら、名古屋までお連れできます。それでも運転できるのは零時から午前2時の間のみです。 I'm sorry, I can't fit your current schedule. I'm only available from August 12 to 15. If you can change your schedule and meet me at Narita Airport on August 12, I can take you to Nagoya. But still, I can only drive you between midnight and 2 AM. もし正午から午後2時のことでしたら、 between midnight and 2 AM を between noon and 2 PM に置き換えてください。

litton101
質問者

お礼

dorian337さん、早速のご回答ありがとうございました。 日本語の方もつたなくてすみません(^_^; 複数回答いただいたので自分で誠意ある文を考えてみます。

関連するQ&A

• 英文事務連絡メール案の添削のお願い

英文事務連絡メール案の添削のお願い 本件は下記の質問の内容の「続編」となる英文メールなのですが、おかしい箇所があればご教示いただけますと幸いです。 話の背景は恐縮ながら以下の質問時にまとめさせていただいております。 http://okwave.jp/qa/q6227923.html 【伝えたいことの日文】 Mr.Aとも相談し、わたしは今回のあなたの招待に対して、以下のとおり調整することとしました。 (1) わたしの会社の社員旅行が12月5日INから7日OUTという日程で決定し、わたしはこの日程で香港を訪問することに決めました。 (2) 12月5日にXXXX便(東京10:00/香港14:00)で香港入りするため、申し訳ないですが同日(5日)に開催されるAAA会議には出席できません。 (3) とはいえ、貴殿には本当にお会いしたいため、会議翌日の12月6日に貴殿らが企画している「one-day tour」とやらに参加したいと思います。12月6日の朝に、Mr.Aらが宿泊するBBBホテルに伺いますので、当日の出発時間が決まったら教えてください。 (4) 貴殿から旅費を負担するというありがたいお申し出をいただきましたが、今回は自費で訪問します。貴殿のご配慮には感謝します。 (5) わたしの携帯電話番号は080-0000-1111であり、これは香港でも使用できる番号です。 (6) わたしは、CCCホテル(Tel:000-000-0000)に宿泊しております。 それでは、香港でお会いできるのを楽しみにしております。 【訳案】 I decided that I adjusted your this invitation as follows. This is a result of the consultation with Mr.A. 1) The company retreat of my organization was decided by the schedule of December 5th to 7th, and I decided it to the visit to Hong Kong by this schedule. 2) I go to Hong Kong by XX便名XX(Tokyo 10:00/Hong Kong 14:00) on December 5. To apologizing, it is not possible to participate in your conference held on the December 5th. 3) But, I really hope to meet you again. Therefore, I want to participate in the "one-day tour" that you are planning on December 6. I am going to visit the BBB hotel on the 6 th morning where Mr.A stays, and please inform me the departure time when it is decided. 4) I visit my own expense this time, and I appreciate your offer. 5) My mobile phone number is +81-80-0000-1111, and this is a number that can be used even in Hong Kong. 6) I will stay at the CCC hotel (phone:000-000-0000). I am really looking forward to seeing you. 以上、どうぞよろしくお願い致します。

• 添削お願いします。

What I like to do in my free time というタイトルです。 I play TV games in my free time. Among the games I like a video soccer game. I sometimes go to the movies. This is because I love movies. I can learn various things from amovies. Therefore,I often go to movie theaters.

• 和訳お願い致します。

Hi sorry, my current phone doesn't actually have line on it. And I can't seem to bring my account over.I'd you send me your line qr I can add you though

• 友達への英文メールの添削を宜しくお願い致します

●英文メールですが、お読みになって変な部分がございましたら、ご教授戴けませんか? Hi Yuki, thanks for writing back. You have the great sense of learning foreign languages. You are goot at not only Italian but also English. Your e-mail written in Englishis is always welcome. Still now my English is poor. I don't have the sense of learning English. I'd like to say everything in English before I gonna die!!! How I envy you!! You had a wanderfull vacation. Please let me know your precious experiences in overseas when you come back to Japan. I have the day off today. In the evening, I'm going to Izakaya place where is in Urawa with my husband. And there, I make my husband to meet my relatives who live in Urawa. ※ここの文章は特に自信がありません。「そしてそこで、私は浦和に住んでいる親戚達に夫を会わせます」と伝えたいのですがOKですか? It's the first time my husband meets them. I hope we can enjoy meeting, talking, and drinking. Well it's all for today. Please write back when you can. So you don't need to hurry. どうぞ、宜しくお願い致します。英語が上手になりたいです!!

• 訳して下さい。女性からのメールです。出合い系

thanks for your interest..i would like to know you...but sorry i do not plan to stay long on the site because i want to cancel my profile... but if you want to get acquainted ...you can contact me on my this address(******@gmail.com)and i will attach a photo to my reply...

• 英作文の添削お願いします。

英語の基礎がないため間違いながら覚えています。めちゃくちゃな文なのはわかってますが、お時間があるようでしたら、修正をお願いします。 Hey Simon, How are you doing? I'm doing good. well, your girlfriend went to England!! you're going good. but she probably get jealousy,coz next your work is university has a lot of young girls. the day come up when I leave Eikaiwa-school. coz I have only 10point and a few spesial tickets. I go on studying English,though. recently I am taught by childhood friend. she went American school. she is very kind. but a little bit temper.I want to meet you her. well, I head Yui that your birthday is in Sep 15th!! Happy happy birthday SIMON!!!!! how old are you? 25 or 26? my gift is a ticket for TOYOTA CUP. It's Barcelona game. if you are not buzy, why don't we go to see to Nissan studium(Yokohama). I'm not sure yet that I can go to Narita to pick you up. I know your company will arrange for your transport. but If I can go and I don't make a touble for you, I want to go to Narita to pick you up. maybe Yui too. why don't we have a lunch, and after that I'll take you at your company or your new apt. what do you think?

• 英語の添削をお願いいたします。

どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 I was thinking that you had been hectic schedule on your weekend.  I can easily understand that you were exhausted ... I hope you can recover from bruises all your body. My plans for this weekend are ...today I have a lesson for --language from --pm to --pm. Because --language I speak is still not good so want to learn more. On Friday I will go to ---town with friend to shopping ---supermarket for get ingredient and to have dinner. Have you ever been there? If still not let's go to there sometime . On Sunday I will go to a child welfare facility in Tokyo to volunteer activity by NPO for children with my colleague . It's from 10:00 to 17:00 and going to park thistime with children. Once a month we go to there whenever possible. What are your plan for this weekend? あなたの週末はすごく多忙だっただろうなと思ってました。 あなたのへとへと感は容易に理解できる。あなたの身体中のあざが早く治りますように。 私の今週の予定は、今日は__語のレッスンが8時から9時まである。私の話す__語はまだ下手だから上手くなりたいから。 金曜日は同僚と__へ行って料理の材料を買って、あとそこで夕食もする予定。 その街に行ったことある?なければ今度一緒に行こう。 日曜日は同僚と児童養護施設へNPO主催のボランティアに行くよ。 10時から5時までで、今回は子供達と公園に行く。 月に一度、可能な限り参加してる。 あなたの今週のプランはどんな感じですか。

• 英文事務連絡メール案の添削のお願い

以前から何度かこの掲示板でお世話になっています。 下記の簡単な事務連絡を英文メール入れたいのですが、おかしいところがあればご指摘いただけないでしょうか。よろしくお願い致します。 (ご参考:前回質問) http://okwave.jp/qa/q6295580.html 【伝えたいことの日文】 いろいろと親切なお返事ありがとうございました。 まず、わたしはホテルの場所を完全に理解し、インターネットで地図も入手しました。 土曜日の午前9:30に、私はあなたのホテルを訪問することとしましょう。 それから、申し訳ないですが、12月3日は、自分の会社で予定があるため、あなた達の夕食には参加できません。 7日のフライトは、AB123便(香港12:00→東京16:00)です。これはパッケージツアーなので、私は会社の同僚と行動し、帰国することとなります。 それでは。 【訳案】 Thank you for your kind reply, I completely understood the place at the hotel, and I have already obtained the map of the hotel through the Internet. I am going to visit your hotel at 9:30 a.m. on Sat. So I am afraid I can't join the dinner at evening of Dec. 3rd., beause I have my company's itinerary. My flight detail on Dec 7th is AB123 ETD HKG 12:00 ETA Tokyo 16:00. So we join the package tour, and I come back to Japan with my comapany's peers. Best regards,

• 日本語に翻訳してくださいm(__)m

when you sit on my face really want you to be sadistic. I want for you to drop your butt hard on my face. I want you to bounce on my face, making my face go in as deep as possible.

• 和訳をお願い致します。

好きな海外アーティストからTwitterでお返事を貰いました。 辞書や翻訳等使ってみたのですが、上手く訳す事が出来ません。 どの様な意味でしょうか? well you can make all my shows when I go on tour over there :) (私があらゆる所にツアーで行く時、貴方は私のすべてのショーを作ることが出来る 私が訳すとこのような感じになってしまいます…。) 会話の流れとしては、 彼:NYでライブをやるよ!チケットは→(linkが貼ってある) 私:行きたいのに、日本とNYはとても遠い… 彼:well you can make all my shows when I go on tour over there :) といった感じです。 せっかくのチャンスなので、返信したいと思ってます。 よろしくお願い致します。