[至急お願いします]英文の添削>_<(センセーショナルなタイトル)

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 英語で外国人に日本の文化を紹介する際の添削をお願いします
  • けん玉の紹介について、先生に質問したいことがあります
  • スピーチテストに向けて、けん玉の名前やルールを理解したいです
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

[至急お願いします]英文の添削>_<

中3です。英語で外人の先生に日本の文化を紹介しなければなりません。 先日、配られたプリントを提出したところ、とてもたくさん添削されて返ってきました。 そのなかで理解できないところがあったので質問させていただきました。 なぜ間違っているか、また正しい文を教えてください<(_ _)> 僕はけん玉を紹介することにしました。 The name is attached to the location where you put the ball one by one Kendama. (けん玉には球を入れる場所に一つ一つ名前がついてます。) Small dish, Medium part, platter and it is the point of a sword. (小皿、中皿、大皿そして剣先です。) There is not that it is doing a cup-and-ball game from the age of five, but it got even once I. (私は5歳からやっていますが一度もそこ(剣先)に入ったことがありません。) 以上の3文です。ちなみに翻訳はGoogle翻訳をつかいました。 明日スピーチテストがあるので、できれば暗証できるようにしたいので今日中にお答えいただくととても助かります>< よろしくおねがいします(T_T)

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • Him-hymn
  • ベストアンサー率66% (3489/5257)
回答No.2

うっかりして、Each parts と書いてしましました。訂正します。 Each part of Kendama where you put the ball has a name. 以下は同じです。  They are, a small plate, a midiium plate, a large plate, and the point of a sword. I have been doing a cup-and-ball game since I was five years old, but I have never put Kendama onto the point of a sword successfully.

tyokotyoko0526
質問者

お礼

回答ありがとうございます‼︎ とても助かりました(*^o^*) 明日のスピーチテスト頑張ります( ̄^ ̄)ゞ

その他の回答 (1)

• Him-hymn
  • ベストアンサー率66% (3489/5257)
回答No.1

Each parts of Kendama where you put the ball has a name.  They are, a small plate, a midiium plate, a large plate, and the point of a sword. I have been doing a cup-and-ball game since I was five years old, but I have never put Kendama onto the point of a sword successfully. このように言えばいと思います。 ご参考になればと思います。

関連するQ&A

• 【至急】 英文の和訳お願いします。

以下の文章の和訳をお願いします。 While Oishinbos topicality and its debates on the politics of food may partly account for its popularity, it is the cooking techniwues, descriptions of food, and food-centerd, sentimental stories about human relationships that dominate the series. The theme of food and memory figures prominently in these stories and even links some of the personal problems with the social problems critiqued in Oishinbo. The manga notes, for example, that such changes in the food industry as retionalization and commerchialization usually yield a less healthful, less flaborful dish than the one remenbered from one's younger days.

• 英文添削をお願いします

いつもお世話になっております。 当方春から高校生になる女です。 16日に学校で国際交流があり、出席することとなりました。 そこで自分が作った弁当の紹介をします。 原稿を書いてはみたものの、 英語が苦手なためとても自信がありません。 どなたか添削して頂けないでしょうか。 どうぞよろしくお願い致します。 <英文> I made a box lunch of Picachu. Do you know Picachu? It is one of the most popular characters in Japan,and it is loved by many children. The ingredient of a lot of colors is used for this box lunch. So you can enjoy it. I used salad without using the plastic container. So garbage does not appear. It was difficult to make a face of Picachu. However, it was good that it could be completed. <日本文> 私はピカチュウのお弁当を作りました。 あなたはピカチュウを知っていますか。 それは日本で最も人気のあるキャラクターの一つで、多くの子供たちに愛されています。 このお弁当には多くの色の食材が使われています。 なので、(目で見て)楽しむことができます。 私はプラスチック容器の代わりにサラダ菜を使いました。 なので、ゴミがでません。 ピカチュウの顔を作ることは難しかったです。 しかしながら、完成することができて良かったです。 <※弁当について> ・ピカチュウのキャラ弁 ・多くの色の食材を使って、目で見ても楽しめるようにした。 ・プラスチック容器を使っていないので、ゴミがでない。 長文乱文申し訳ございません。 もしお時間ありましたら、お手をお貸しいただけないでしょうか。 どうぞよろしくお願い致します。

• 英文の添削お願いします!パート2

以前投稿した英会話口頭試問テストについての、自分で考えた回答のつづきです。 どこか表現がおかしかったり、こういう言い回しがいいなど、どんどん意見をください。また、なるべく簡単な英語になるようにしたいのですが・・・。よろしくお願い致します。 テーマ:食べ物 質問文⇒What is your favorite Japanese dish? 考えた回答→My favorite Japanese dish is sushi especially toro.(私の好きな和食は寿司で、特にトロが好きです。) What is your favorite foreign dish?  →My favorite foreign dish is spaghetti with meat sauce.I eat it once a week.(私の好きな外国の料理はスパゲッティミートソースです。週1回は食べてます。) ⇒What kind of food is popular in Japan? →I suppose it is most likely to be Ramen or fast food.(やはり、ラーメンやファーストフードでしょうか。) ⇒What Japanese food would you recommend to someone who does not eat meat? →I think a salad is good and simple enough to serve.(サラダが手軽だからいいと思います。) ⇒What Japanese food would you recommend to someone who does not like raw fish? →Grilled with salt,or Nabe type stewed dish is very good.(塩焼きにしたりお鍋にしたら美味しいですよ。) ⇒What is your favorite drink? →My favorite drink is tea especially milktea.(私の好きな飲物は紅茶で、特にミルクティーが好きです。) ⇒What kind of food can you make? →Well,maybe I can manage making some pancakes.(ホットケーキなら何とか作れると思います。) 長文失礼しました。読みにくくてごめんなさい。実は、字数の都合でかけませんでしたが、まだあったりします・・・。

• 英文スピーチの添削をお願いします。

英文スピーチの添削をお願いします。 テーマは日本企業の英語の社内公用語化についてです。 英語が全くと言っていいほどできないので、 ほとんどを翻訳ソフトに頼ってしまいました。 間違っているところがたくさんあると思うので 英語がわかる方、教えてください。 Companies such as these days, Uniqlo or Rakuten announced the English office official language. Employees go to the English conversation school and seem to hurry measures. It is said that it is the globalization of the company,and the mutual understanding in the English is essential. But the Japanese who has an image to be negative even if they hold a meeting by the language that they are not used to, It may be hard to come to give an opinion even more. It employ a foreign employee and it is important that it have a global field of vision for the growth of the company. However,there is not a meaning to be a Japanese company when a Japanese is hard to work. It's not limit all to English and think that one devising usage with the Japanese is effective.

• 英文の添削をしてください!!

It is one of their pleasures to keep working itself. (働くこと自体が、彼らの喜びのひとつである)を英訳してみました。 itself はto keep working と同格のつもりです。 これで問題ないでしょうか。

• 英文の添削をお願いします!

・It is very important to cooperate on a recycle campain to protect evironment. ・We should start thing that we can do even if it is small things.That is one step for improvement of environment. この2つを確認したいんですけど、文法的など、おかしいところがあったら教えてください。おねがいします!

• 英文が間違っていないか添削お願いします。

美容液の効果の説明です。 「この製品は、プロテイン、アミノ酸、ビタミン、ミネラルを豊富に含む海藻エキスを配合しています。また、それはニキビの進行を防ぎ、炎症を抑えます。」 →「This product is contained of seaweed extract rich in protein, amino acids, vitamins, and minerals. In addition, it prevents the progression of acne and reduce the inflammation. 」 間違いや、より適切な英訳文がありましたら、アドバイスお願いします。 英語が素人なので全然分かりません。 よろしくお願い致します。

• 英文添削お願いします!

皆さんこんばんは。英文のチェックお願いします。Aramaki salmon is Japanese traditional food gift. It is salted and dried salmon that is given as gifts in new year start in Japan. It is delicious with a lot of fat at this time of the year. And also it was salted for preservation because long time ago, stores were closed at begining of new year. 新巻サケは伝統的な日本の贈り物です。 日本の正月にギフトとして贈られる塩漬けの乾燥サケです。この時期のサケは脂が乗っていてとてもおいしいです。昔はお正月にお店が開いていなかった為、また保存用として食べられていました。 おねがいします。

• 英文添削お願いします。

英文添削お願いします。 First October ‘10 I thought whether I would go out to drink or not after work. Finally I decided not to go, as I will do next Monday and Tuesday. And most of the reasons what I decided so is to watch a TV program. Perhaps, if most of people hear it, they feel I am sad person. Most of my favorite TV program is “walking town to meet in the world” And it is the town I love and hadn’t been to six months ago. After watching it, I’m sure I’ll go Bergen. I want to watch it as soon as possible.

• 英文添削お願いします。

添削お願いします。 文章の途中なのでわかりにくいかと思いますが・・・ <書きたい文章> もしあることが彼女の思う通りにならなれけば、彼女は攻撃的になってしまいます。 ほかの一人は、一方的にしゃべっています。 また、ほかの子は触られることをとても嫌います。 私はこれらのこどもやその家族と関わる中で、あらためて2つのことを学びました。 ひとつめは、こどもたちは学校生活や普段の生活でたくさんの困難を抱えていることです。 ふたつめは、彼らの親は彼らのたくさんの困難を本当に心配しており、いろいろなことを試しているということです。 If a certain thing doesn't become as she thinks, she would become aggressive. Another one of them talks one- sidely. Another child is very unpleasant in touching. During I relation with these children and the family, I learnt two things again. The first is that children have a lot of troubles in their school life and usual life. The second is that their parents really worry about a lot of their difficulties, and the trial and error is repeated.