• ベストアンサー

Maya Angelou の言葉

felice1919の回答

回答No.2

“Try to be a rainbow in someone else's cloud” cloudは他人の気持ちでしょうね。それも沈んだ気持ち。 誰か他の人の雲にできる虹のような存在でいるよう、心がけなさい。 くらいの意味ではないでしょうか。

kurige_22
質問者

お礼

早速のご回答ありがとう御座いました。

関連するQ&A

• 当てはまる言葉を教えてください。

当てはまる言葉を教えてください。 ____________. Someone you work with ____________:a small thing that you keep to remind you of someone or something ____________:to remember someone or something by a special action, ceremony, object, etc ____________:to come to be in a particular situation when you did not plan it ____________:to give something to each parson in a group ____________:happening at the beginning of a situation ____________:not generous with money, when you can afford to be ____________:to gradually decrease Stingy Distribute Initial Memento Commemorate Colleague End up Subside

• It must be tough~の訳を教えて

It must be tough having someone tell you to be someone else when you just want to be yourself.の訳を教えてください。よろしくお願いします。

• someoneについて

Yes, even a hint of a scandal can be fatal to someone in his position. 上記の英文の someoneは、どういった意味で必要があるのしょうか? 教えて下さい。よろしくお願いします。

• 間に入る言葉教えてください。

間に入る言葉教えてください。 1._____________:opposition to someone in authority or to normal ways of doing things. 2._____________:to make someone do what you want by influencing them 3._____________:to be considered to be (something) 4._____________:to appear or come out from somewhere 5._____________:the shape and size of your body 6._____________:cruel , strict and not nice 7._____________:a fixed general image of a particular type of person or thing 8._____________:to change *alter *constitute *physique *harsh *rebellion *stereotype *manipulate *emerge

• 簡単な訳なんですが、

すいません訳を教えて欲しいのですがなんといっているのでしょうか?あなたが私といたいときはいってくれ、それがなければ私はまたひとりになるだろうといっていますか? 彼は何がいいたいのでしょうか、教えて下さい。I will find someone else because if I try to move on all the time my ex will always want nobody to be with me! If you want to be with me, tell me! If not I will be lonely again

• この文はおかしいでしょうか?

こんばんは。 「自分の話す英語が外国の人々とコミュニケーションができるかどうかを試したい。」 ⇒I want to try that English that I speak may be able to be communication with people in foreign country. のようにしたのですが、 try that~の部分は、ありえないでしょうか・・・。他にもおかしいところはあるてじょうか。 ご指摘お願いします。

• 英語について

It's nothing to be surprised about, not like being in the hospital. 訳を教えてください。 また、nothing to beはなんでこのような語順になるんでしょうか?nothingとtoとbeの成分を教えてください。 あと、not like beingとはどういうふうな成分が組み合わさりできているのでしょうか? ちなみに、前の文章は、 When people are "in" the hospital, it's serious. They'll be there for days or weeks, maybe months.When someone is "at" the hospital, it's just a short time.They might be there to see a doctor, or they might be visiting someone who is in the hospital. です。 なぜ、be in the hospitalで、入院する、になるんでしょうか? このときのbeの成分はなんですか? inとatで違う理由が分りません。 inにはどういう意味が含まれているんでしょうか? atにはどういう意味が含まれているんでしょうか? また、be surprisedは受動態なんでしょうか? あと、surprisedは自動詞なんでしょうか?

• この英文の翻訳手伝ってください!

I think 『I am attracted to girls who can look past the surface.』 I like to talk and I am usually attracted to someone I can be open and honest with. Also someone who can be the same. Someone who can just be real. Hope you understand. That's bad english (dont think you'll find it in a dictionary) but it means: Someone I can be myself with and someone who can be them self around me. ほとんど意味は分かるのですが、『』の部分の英文の意味がよくわかりません。 宜しくお願いします。

• 下記の英文の和訳をお願いします。

In the examples I'm thinking of the person continues to behave in what most people would agree is a normal manner, but one so remote from his old self that he appears, to those who know him, to be someone else entirely.

• 英語おしえてください

she wants me to be someone else 彼女は他の人にいってほしいとおもっている i feel like she is trying to change me 彼女が私にかわってほしいと思っている であってますか?