• ベストアンサー
※ ChatGPTを利用し、要約された質問です(原文:和訳を教えていただけますでしょうか。)

不満の原因となった修理について

hiwhr34の回答

• hiwhr34
  • ベストアンサー率37% (15/40)
回答No.1

こんにちわ。 exciteで翻訳しました↓ 私は幸福ではありません、で「復興する。」 トップの部分を再建するのではなく、それ、約束通りに、それは単に再度取り除かれました。また、前の欠陥はちょうど透けて見えます。 それが後部からであるので、写真の右側上でだが、左下の指爪で容易に感じられる補足引っ掻きがあります。それは以前にそこにありませんでした。 この欠陥はよく写真に写りませんが、あなたがどこに見るべきか知っていれば、写真に目に見えます。」 写真を見れればなんとな~く、意味が取れるかと。 まずは意訳して、細かいとこは辞書でしらべてみてはいかがでしょう。

Candy-Milk
質問者

お礼

回答ありがとうございます。私もグーグルとヤフーの翻訳ソフトで翻訳してみたのですが、変な日本語になってしまいました。excite翻訳は使った事がありませんでしたので今度、使ってみようと思います。

Candy-Milk
質問者

補足

相手が文句を言っているのはわかります。

関連するQ&A

• 和訳をお願いします

英文の和訳をよろしくお願いします The photograph was in my mother's bedroom. It showed a soldier with a gun. Below the photo there was the word "Speaking?" "Who's that soldier called 'Speaking'?" I asked one day.

• 和訳をお願いします

hi, I assume this means there is no issues (warping, pins, etc) with the scales (handles). I could not see any trace of "minimal" rust you mentioned on the pictures. Any rust on the edge ? around the pins ?

• 和訳をお願いします

The pictures have me a little confused. Very seldom if at all, do you see a right hand Kamisori. With a couple of pictures it does look like it is for your right hand and the others not.I take it that the Japanese words face outward and the flat ground part of the razor goes to your face.

• 和訳をお願いします

Is the edge uneven or slanted on this blade? One of the photos shows the edge on a table and part of it is not in contact with the table, leading me to believe it is slanted?

• 英文の和訳で困っています 和訳を助けてください

英文の和訳で困っています 和訳を教えていただきたいです よろしくお願いします!! Of the buildings in the forum area, it is in conceivable that the colonists did not make changes to the dominant temple at the northern end. Even if this was already dedicated to Jupiter, there was probably now a rebuilding that laid emphasis on the Capitoline version of that god’s cult, in which Jupiter shared honours with Juno and Minerva. It may have been at this stage that the base for the cult-statue within the temple was radically re-designed and monumentalized. At the south end of the forum the Comitium, or voting enclosure, though perhaps begun in the pre-colonial period, was brought to completion in the first years of the colony. Much of the building work of the colonists was carried out in a distinctive technique of quasi reticulatum in black lava with cornering in brickwork(often arranged to form a series of superposed wedges).

• 和訳をお願いします

it looks like the paket stucks on customs, so can you tell me please, have write on the paket gift and is there an invoice on or in the the paket? maybee you can send me an invoice via mail over 43 dollar so i can fax it to customs and they send it to me, so i must not drive 50 km and pay 19% tax

• 和訳

以下の文は正しいのでしょうか? 意味もいまいち分かりません。(特にso as not to be able to hate itの部分が。。) 訳していただけると助かります。 There is the person whom I was able to come to like so as not to be able to hate it even if betrayed.

• 和訳お願いいたします

Today was really nice. Although some of the big roller coasters were closed because they don't work well when it's freezing. But because of the snow it was so so so beautiful. There is this fairy tale village ... with all small houses with hobbits. When I was a small boy I loved it soooo much.

• 英文の訳

英文でわからなかった文がありました。訳を教えてください。 In the United States, for example, many cities do not have a 13th street; man buildings do not have a 13th floor. It is surprising, though, that the number 13 is considered unlucky in the United States. The country was originally divided into 13 states. On the dollar bill there is a picture of an incomplete pyramid with 13 steps. The bald eagle carries an Olive branch in one of its claws with 13 leaves and 13 berries on it. In the other claw it is holding 13 arrows, and above its head there are 13 stars. 宜しくお願い致します。

• 和訳手伝ってください

チャットだったので、かなり省略とかくだけちっていると思います。 鳥の糞が車のフロントに沢山ついていました。取れたかきいたら 1、scratch off with finger nail would not wash off. 爪でこすりおとさなかったら洗い落とせなかっただろう。 2、日本語の方はどう?ときて、本の話になりました。 お店で買うと高いから、アマゾンで予約したといってました。 my japanese teacher in uk has just published a book ukの日本語の先生は刊行された本をもっている?? 3、so i have ordered, it will come with CD so i will try in car on way to work see if i can improve hearing. 注文している、その本にはCDが付いてるから仕事の道中の車の中でヒアリングがよくなるかどうか試してみる。 onとwayの間にmyって入りますか? 4、その本はどう?と、きいたら not yet released 30/05, it starts to be sold まだ発売されてない 5月30、に発売開始?? 5、チームユニフォームの話で neck is V shape blue stripe on shoulder rather than sleeve クビの形はVで肩までが青のストライプで袖より?? 6、wiiの体を動かすゲームの話で i would try not sure how much i would use? 自信はないけどやってみるだろう、私が使うならいくら? 7、日本語レッスン全部やった?と、きいたら as much as i can do できるかぎり。 お願いします