• ベストアンサー

英語です

By all means ,do come with us to dinner tonight. do come with ってなんですか?

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • marbleshit
  • ベストアンサー率49% (5033/10253)
回答No.1

ぜひ一緒に行きましょう、 と動詞comeを強調する働きを持つのがこのdoです。 http://eow.alc.co.jp/search?q=do+come

riku12
質問者

お礼

ありがとごさいます!わかりました!

その他の回答 (1)

• Nebusoku3
  • ベストアンサー率38% (1436/3765)
回答No.2

come with us 我々と一緒に行かない に 強調の do をつけて do come with us 我々と一緒に ”是非”、行こうよ と言っているようです。

関連するQ&A

• 英語の問題お願いします!

英語の問題お願いします! 空所に適当な選択肢の語句を入れてください! 1.“Are your parents travelling with you?” “No, not () of them; Mother only.” (1)each (2)one (3)either (4)both 2.We cannot () see the star with naked eye. (1)necessarily (2)hardly (3)scarcely (4)help 3.These chairs are (). They are just not good enough. (1)not satisfied by all means (2)not by some means satisfactory (3)by all means satisfactory (4)by no means satisfactory San Diego never gets snowstorms and Las Vegas (). (1)does as well (2)does too (3)doesn't either (4)nor does 語句を並び替えて正しい英文を作ってください! 5.彼は決して我々を裏切るような男ではない。彼に疑いをかける余地はない。 He is (betray, last, man, the to, us). He is above suspicion. 以上の5問です! よろしくおねがいします!

• betterの用法

(例文) You might as well come with us,since you say you have nothing better to do tonight. (疑問) [better to do tonight]→[nothing] といった形で、おそらく形容詞的に修飾してると思います。 この[better to do tonight]は、どのような文法的用法 なのでしょうか? 私が知っている betterの使い方は、以下の2つです。 She can speak English better than me. ←副詞の比較級 This watch is better than that black one.←形容詞の比較級 better than というセットではなく [better to do] となっているのはどういうことでしょうか? わかりません ご教授頂ければと思います。 よろしくお願いします。

• 英語が合っているか見て欲しいですm(__)m

あるサイトで、I'd又はI'veなどはメールで使わないと言われ、 文章を直してみたのですが、 『忙しくて返事できなかった(>_<)ごめんね。 是非来てください♪ 私もまだアメリカに一度も行ったことがないので行ってみたいです。 というか、いつか住みたい(笑)』 I could not reply to you, because I was so busy. Sorry. Come and visit us, by all means. I have never been to USA, so I want to go there some day. Rather I want to live in there someday:)lol 間違っているところはありませんか?

• 英語の否定で

英語の否定の問題で、わからない問題があります。 選択問題で、自分でやってみたのですが、正解なのか自信がありません (1)彼は何でも知っているかのように話すが、その件については何も知らないということを私たちは知っている。 We know he (as if/ everything/ anything/ he/ know/he talks / knew/doe’snt/ through/ about the matter) (2)あなたのドレスにその靴は全く合いません(一語(句)不要) (not/ those/ your dress/ go/ shoes /do /with/ at all/ come) (3)ビデオゲームが子供に与える影響はけして小さくありません The influence which (by no means/ children/ have/ insignificant/ is/ on / video games) (4)遺伝子工学の根底にあるコンセプトはけして単純ではない The (that/ simple/ from/ underlie/ concepts/ genetic/ far/ engineering / are) (5)ボブは絶対君を裏切るような人じゃないよ(二語不要) Bob(betray/ can /is /last / person/ the/ to/ you/ rety) (1)は(does’nt knew anything about the matter as if he talks though everything) (2)は(your dress do not go with those shoes at all(comeを抜いた)) (3)は(is video games have on children insignificant by no means) (4)は(genetic underlie consepts are far fromengineering that simple) (5)は(is the last person to betray you(canとrelyを抜いた)) 自分でやってみたのですが、(2)と(3)がとくにわからなくてボロボロです・・・ 教えてください、お願いします

• どの英語の方がいいか教えて下さいm(__)m

色々話をしていて.... 相手)I'm happy too:) You can come visit me anytime:p 私)Yippee! Thank you* When I have a chance to go to America, I will go to see you. And you can also come to my place whenever you like. 最後に相手から 相手)Yay Thank you :) I would love to go there.と来ていて, 面接などで色々忙しく返事ができていなくて、 やっと今返せる時間があるので返事を返したいのですが、 『忙しくて返事できなかった(>_<)ごめんね。 是非来てください♪ アメリカは大好きだけど、まだ一回も行ったことがないから 私も行ってみたいです* というか、いつか住みたい(笑)』 って言いたいんですけど、 どちらの英語の方が上の文章に近いですか? (1)I was busy so I couldn't reply. Sorry... Come and visit us, by all means. I love USA very much, but I have never been there. So I want to go there. Rather I want to live there someday:) lol (2)I was busy so I couldn't reply. Sorry... Come and visit us, by all means. I love the United States but I've never been there. I'd like to visit there some day. Well, I rather want to live there:) lol あと、 Yay Thank you :) I would love to go there.に、 (1)~(2)のような返事はおかしいでしょうか?

• 和訳お願いします

When the moon's in the sky we like it It's not gonna give us bad advice So go and dance with your thunder and lightning Where the paradise birds are fighting Let's shake things up a bit tonight Are you coming out tonight? Are you coming out tonight? Cos we're going out tonight And we won't be cattle on your farm tonight Ask yourself why Come on, ask your man why Cos you're ugly and you lie And you kriss kross kriss kross It's a lie So bye bye bye bye bye bye Are you coming out tonight? Well come out with us tonight Cos there's wrong and there is right And we know which one we are tonight Ah don't start crying now Don't go crying now Cos the moon is gonna dance for us tonight Don't go dying now You're not dying now And the sky is just not close to us tonight And as for you, friend High in your high home Watching us all falling down like rain I hope you're happy Feel really holy Cos your godliness has taken every single thing I loved on earth tonight Oh I won't let you leave me You're all I've got, believe me Stay Don't close your eyes Nobody really dies They all just end up in the sky So far away お願いいたします

• 英語

A:I have to go now. () B:It was my pleasure. Prease come around againsoon. A:I will. Bye. (1)I hope the dinner was all right. (2)Did you enjoy the dinner? (3)Thank you again for the dinner. (4)How did you like the dinner? 2 A:There are many things you could do to imrove your health. B:() A:Getting regular exercise,for example,or eatingmore vegetbles. (1)Any similar examples?(2)How many? (3)Like what? (4)What did you say? 答えと全文の訳をお願いします

• 英語の文法 (英語得意な方教えてください。)

英語の文法でどうしても答えに迷っている問題があります。レポートの問題なので答案用紙がありませんので教えてください。こういう質問は今回のみにして、恥を覚悟で質問させて頂きます。 よろしくお願い致します。>< なぜその答えになるかもご教授お願い致します。m(_ _)m 1 (   )his friends work in the same business. (1)Almost always (2)Most of (3)Most (4)Completely 2 The engineer whose design was chosen will be ( ) a position heading up the production team. (1)handed (2)offered (3)created (4)applied 3 They invited us ( ) to California for a visit. (1)to come (2)came (3)coming (4)come 4 She admitted ( )the candy from the jar. (1)to take (2)taking (3)for taking (4)took 5 We stopped ( ) a snack on our way home from school. (1)to shop (2)buy (3)buying (4)to buy 6 I'd like a ( ) of bread with may dinner. (1)pair (2)pinch (3)slice (4)clove 以上 宜しくお願い致します。

• この英語の文章は正しいのでしょうか?

英語で自己紹介をしたいのですが、 この文章は正しいのでしょうか・・・。 「私は動物が大好きで、少しでもたくさんの命を救うお手伝いがしたいと 思い、この仕事を選びました。 ぜひよろしくお願いします。」 下記の文章はyahoo翻訳で翻訳したのですが、このままでも、 大丈夫でしょうか・・・。 よろしくお願いいたします。 I loved an animal and wanted to do a help to save slightly a lot of life and chose this work. By all means thanking you in advance よろしくお願いします。

• 英語に訳して下さい!お願いします

どなたかこれを英語に訳してくれませんか?穴埋めです!! まだ僕が小さくてクリスマスツリーが大きく見えたころ みんなが遊んでいる間、僕らは二人っきりでいたね 理由は聞かないで、時はぼくたちを通り過ぎていった 遠くの方から誰かが僕らの間に入ってきたんだ 今、僕らはさえ超して、クリスマスツリーも小さく見える 君は時を聞かないけど 君と僕の愛は決して消えはしないさ でも若葉の陰で泣いていたのは誰だろう 二人のために育ったリンゴの木 リンゴがひとつ、またひとつ落ちてゆく 僕は君と過ぎ去った日々を思い出している 君の頬にキスしたら君は逃げたして行ったっけ 今は僕らも成長して、くりすますツリーも小さく見える 今日は何日だなんて君は聞かないけど 僕らの愛は決して消えはしないさ でも若葉のころに泣いていたのは誰だろう ()の中に入る単語を教えて下さい!よろしくお願いします★ When I was () ,and ()() were (). we used to () while ()used to (). Don't ()me (), but ()has ()us (). some one else ()() from ()(). [chorus] ()we are (), and ()()are (). and you don't ()tha ()of (). But ()and (), our ()will ()(). but ()we'll ()come ()of (). tha ()()that ()for and(). I ()The ()()one by one. And I ()The ()() of them all, The ()I ()your ()and you were (). [chorus] When I was (), and ()()were (), do do do do do do do do do.... Don't () me (), but ()has ()us (), some one else ()()from ()().