• 締切済み

どなたか超初級エッセイにアドバイスをください。

ずっと和文英訳の練習をしていたのですが、エッセイの練習に移行しようと決めました。 初めてのエッセイで読んでいただくのも恥ずかしいレベルです。 文法の間違いもあると思いますが、できれば構成面で気が付いたことがあればご指導ください。 どうぞよろしくお願いします。 Do computer games harm the development of children? I believe that computer games harm the development of children for the following three reasons. The primary reason is that playing computer games cause disease. For example, children tend to keep watching a computer screen without taking a rest. Therefore their eye sight gets worse. The second reason is that children cannot develop their communication abilities so long as they are just playing games. During the game they don’t have to either talk or make themselves understood. Communication needs someone to talk with. The third reason is that children can easily be addicted to computer games. Once they begin to play games, it is hard for them to quit. They get so absorbed in a game that they never notice the time and keep playing. In addition, they don’t feel like doing other things which they actually have to do. Computer games have power over children’s daily lives. For the reasons above, I believe that computer games harm the development of children.

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

みんなの回答

• oignies
  • ベストアンサー率20% (673/3354)
回答No.1

細かいところでなおしたいところがないわけではないですが、だいたいにおいてはいいのではないでしょうか。 いいたいことはつたわります。ただ、芽が悪くなるは、芽が悪くなるかもしれない、にいいかえたほうがよく、ただ眼が悪くなるのではなく二番目の文章では、はっきりshort sighted(近視になる)といったほうがいいとおもいます それから、理由を列挙するときは、First,・・・のようなかきかたで十分です。First playing computer games can cause disease. あなたの年齢ご職業などがわかりませんが、このくらいの文章を日記かわりにかいていれば、かなりいいたいことがいえるようになるのではとおもいます。

joy1995
質問者

お礼

アドバイス、とても参考になります。ありがとうございました。 練習続けてみます!

関連するQ&A

• 自由英作文の添削をお願いします

問題文: 以下の文を読み、賛成か反対かを、少なくとも二つ以上の理由を挙げて述べよ。 "The Olympic Games should be abolished." 私の解答: In my opinion, the Olympic Games shouldn't be abolished. The first reason is that they represent world peace, so, if you abolish them, I think it means that you abolish world peace. The second reason is that they motivate many athlete. If it were not for the Olympic Games, sports couldn't be like what sports are now. For these reasons, I would like to say that the Olympic Games shouldn't be abolished. 今回はやや辞書を使ってしまいました 2つ目以降の理由がなかなか思いつかず苦労しました こんな理由も良いんじゃないかというのがあったらそれも教えてもらえるとうれしいです

• 英語の質問です。添削アドバイスお願いします。

Many people enjoy watching sports games , especially during the Olympics and the world cup. Do you like to watch sports games? 「自分の解答」 No I don`t. THe first reason is that I don`t like sports to watch and play. The second reason is that I don`t always watch the TV program. There fore I don`t like to watch sport games. ※

• 英語の和訳、victim card の意味

友人がメールでとある政党の話をしていた際に、 …Unfortunately they keep playing the victim-card, accusing everyone to be after to harm them.… …The thing is that due to all the publicity people are siding with them because they keep playing the victim-card. … という一説がありました。 この中の(Playing the) victim-cardとはどういうものですか?

• 英文の間違い探しです。お願いします。

英文の間違い探しです。お願いします。 In my opinion I think that English should be taught at a elementary school. The first reason is that it is easier to have a beautiful pronounce when they are young. The second reason is that young children are good at memorizing foreign words. The last reason is,we can get a broader view of world. 5箇所誤りがあるそうなんですが、どこだか分かりません。読み返しても意味が通るような気がして・・・; 分かる方教えてください。お願いします。

• which community?

大学英語の課題であなたのコミュニティは幸せか不幸かという問いがありました。 3 reasons why my community is happy: Greeting each other, smiling, playing together My community is generally happy. My community refers to my part-time school childcare. The reason I find my community generally happy is greeting each other. Studies have shown that greetings can produce hormones that reduce stress. In fact, my community is always greeting each other.Another reason I find my community generally happy is to play with children. Playing with children will make you fun and happy. According to the University of Illinois, exercising for 20 minutes will make you feel happy. The last reason I find my community generally happy is smile. There is a study that when you smile, the happy hormone dopamine appears, and you become happy. In fact, I'm always happy because my community laughs constantly. From the above, my community is happy と書いて提出したのですが先生にwhich communityといわれました?これはどういうことなのでしょうか?英語力低くてすいません

• 【至急】この英文の日本語訳をお願いします。

翻訳サイトを試してみたのですが、しっくりこなくて… 力を貸してくださる方がいらっしゃったらよろしくお願いします。 There are many reasons why computer-based testing is becoming increasingly popular. The most obvious reason is that it makes tests easier to take.Students no longer have to travel long distances to an exam room for only a few hours. All that a test taker needs is a personal computer and quiet place in which to work. よろしくお願いします。

• 【至急】どなたかこの英文の日本語訳をお願いします。

翻訳サイトを試してみたのですが、しっくりこなくて… 力を貸してくださる方がいらっしゃったらよろしくお願いします。 There are many reasons why computer-based testing is becoming increasingly popular. The most obvious reason is that it makes tests easier to take.Students no longer have to travel long distances to an exam room for only a few hours.All that a test taker needs is a personal computer and quiet place in which to work.

• 英文の和訳をお願いしますm(__)m

以下の5文を訳してくださいm(__)m ▼Here in this area of overlap between the playing of the child and the Playing of the other person there is a chance to introduce enrichments. ▼The teacher aims at enrichment.By contrast,the therapist is concerned specifically with the child's own growth processes,and with the removal of blocks to development that may have become evident. ▼It is psychoanalytic theory that has made for an understanding of these blocks. ▼At the same time it would be a narrow view to suppose that psychoanalysis is the only way to make therapeutic use of the child's playing. ▼It is good to remember always that playing is itself a therapy.To arrange for children to be able to play is itself a psychotherapy that has immediate and universal application,and it includes the establishment of a positive social attitude towards playing.

• 今精神しんでます(´;ω;`)

英検準2級を受けました。 そこで書いた英作文がボロボロで、何点くらいなのか気になるので、大体で構いません、点数を教えてください! QUESTION Do you think libraries should have more book events for children? I think libraries should have more book events for children. I have two reasons. First, they can interested of reading books. Thus, they will be likes reading books. Second, going to libraries is good experiense for children. This is because they can find a new favorite books. Therefore, I think libraries should have more book events for children.

• play off

My husband and I have four young children. Generally, our children are well-behaved; however, sometimes they don't listen to me or my husband. It is incredibly frustrating for us, and we both lose our patience quickly with them. When this happens, we find that they start playing off one another and revolting against us. playing off one anotherはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします