3 Reasons Why My Community is Happy

このQ&Aのポイント
  • My community is generally happy. The reason I find my community generally happy is greeting each other. Studies have shown that greetings can produce hormones that reduce stress. In fact, my community is always greeting each other.
  • Another reason I find my community generally happy is to play with children. Playing with children will make you fun and happy. According to the University of Illinois, exercising for 20 minutes will make you feel happy.
  • The last reason I find my community generally happy is smile. There is a study that when you smile, the happy hormone dopamine appears, and you become happy. In fact, I'm always happy because my community laughs constantly.
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

which community?

大学英語の課題であなたのコミュニティは幸せか不幸かという問いがありました。 3 reasons why my community is happy: Greeting each other, smiling, playing together My community is generally happy. My community refers to my part-time school childcare. The reason I find my community generally happy is greeting each other. Studies have shown that greetings can produce hormones that reduce stress. In fact, my community is always greeting each other.Another reason I find my community generally happy is to play with children. Playing with children will make you fun and happy. According to the University of Illinois, exercising for 20 minutes will make you feel happy. The last reason I find my community generally happy is smile. There is a study that when you smile, the happy hormone dopamine appears, and you become happy. In fact, I'm always happy because my community laughs constantly. From the above, my community is happy と書いて提出したのですが先生にwhich communityといわれました?これはどういうことなのでしょうか?英語力低くてすいません

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • Nakay702
  • ベストアンサー率80% (9726/12098)
回答No.1

>先生にwhich communityといわれました?これはどういうことなのでしょうか? ⇒例えば、冒頭の部分(第1文) で、 My community, Asahi Yochien (kindergarten), is generally happy. あるいは、 My community, Asahi Yochi-en (Rising Sun Kindergarten), is generally happy. とでもすればよかったのだとする。 つまり、My communityだけでは抽象的過ぎるので、固有名詞などを併記して欲しい、ということだと思います。

sanae4901
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます

関連するQ&A

• 英作文(大学の課題)点数低かった)次に生かしたい

問あなたのコミュニティは幸せですか?ふこうですか? My community’s happy: Communication with each other My community, my part-time job at after school children's club, Sozen 1st and 2nd After School Children Club in Hiratuka, is generally happy. The reason I find my community generally happy is greeting each other. Studies have shown that greetings can produce hormones that reduce stress. In fact, my community is always greeting each other. Another reason I find my community generally happy is to play with children. Playing with children will make people fun and happy. According to the University of Illinois, exercising for 20 minutes will make you feel happy. In my community, people play with each other three times an hour each day. The last reason I find my community generally happy is smile. There is a study that shows when you smile, the happy hormone dopamine appears, and you become happy. In fact, my community people always happy because my community laughs constantly. From the above, my community is happy. という課題を提出したところ厳しいフィードバックをいただいたのですがあまり英語が得意ではないため指摘された点の理解があまりできませんでした。 先生のフィードバックを載せるので次にこのような課題の時どうすればいいのか教えてください Content (unity, details, originality) Topic sentence is confusing. Can a job be a community? Why did you ignore my advice on your first draft? Sentences 3, 7, and 10 are off topic. あとMLAすたいるの書き方でもないといわれました Language (clarity, word choice, style) Incorrect/repetitive: "I find my community generally happy" Incorrect/unusual/unclear usage/word choice: greeting, to play, fun, smile, community people, from the above 次に生かしたいのでよろしくお願いします

• 大学の英語のエッセイの課題点数低いので助けてくださ

問あなたのコミュニティは幸せですか?ふこうですか? 課題指定 A single paragraph of at least 7 sentences (1 topic sentence, 3 supporting ideas, and at least 1 detail sentence for each idea) Write in your own words. (Do not copy text.) Write in formal English (i.e., complete sentences; no contractions; no sentences beginning with coordinating contractions such as "and," "but," or "so"; avoid using first- and -second-person pronouns) Formatted in MLA style Use the Microsoft Word MLA Template and clearly identify which assignment, for example: Task_1_Draft.docx Write for a non-Japanese audience which might not know anything about Japan. Follow the attached "Writing Draft Submission Instructions." IMPORTANT: Before you submit, save a backup copy of your draft to OneDrive as explained in the instructions. Note: The MLA model demonstrates MLA formatting. Its topic is not the same as the Writing Task 1 topic. You need to write about your community. An entire country cannot be considered a community. My community’s happy: Communication with each other My community, my part-time job at after school children's club, Sozen 1st and 2nd After School Children Club in Hiratuka, is generally happy. The reason I find my community generally happy is greeting each other. Studies have shown that greetings can produce hormones that reduce stress. In fact, my community is always greeting each other. Another reason I find my community generally happy is to play with children. Playing with children will make people fun and happy. According to the University of Illinois, exercising for 20 minutes will make you feel happy. In my community, people play with each other three times an hour each day. The last reason I find my community generally happy is smile. There is a study that shows when you smile, the happy hormone dopamine appears, and you become happy. In fact, my community people always happy because my community laughs constantly. From the above, my community is happy. という課題を提出したところ厳しいフィードバックをいただいたのですがあまり英語が得意ではないため指摘された点の理解があまりできませんでした。 先生のフィードバックを載せるので次にこのような課題の時どうすればいいのか教えてください Content (unity, details, originality) Topic sentence is confusing. Can a job be a community? Why did you ignore my advice on your first draft? Sentences 3, 7, and 10 are off topic. あとMLAすたいるの書き方でもないといわれました Language (clarity, word choice, style) Incorrect/repetitive: "I find my community generally happy" Incorrect/unusual/unclear usage/word choice: greeting, to play, fun, smile, community people, from the above 次に生かしたいのでよろしくお願いします

• 歌詞の直訳を教えてください

アヴリルの歌「SMILE」の英語歌詞の直訳を どなたかしていただけないでしょうか?? 直訳を調べなければいけないのですが ネットで探しても、わかりやすく要訳された日本語訳しかでてきませんでした お願いいたします You know that I'm a crazy bitch I do what I want, when I feel like it All I wanna do is lose control But you don't really give a shit Ya go with it, go with it, go with it 'Cause you're fuckin' crazy rock n' roll You said Hey what's your name? It took one look and now I'm not the same Yeah, you said hey And since that day, You stole my heart and you're the one to blame Yeah [chorus] And that's why I smile It's been a while Since everyday and everything has felt this right And now You turn it all around And suddenly you're all I need The reason why I smile Last night I blacked out, I think. What did you, what did you put in my drink? I remember making out and then Oh oh I woke up with a new tattoo Your name was on me and my name was on you I would do it all over again You said Hey (hey) what's your name? (what's your name?) It took one look and Now I'm not the same Yeah, you said hey (hey) And since that day, (since that day) You stole my heart and you're the one to blame [chorus] And that's why I smile. It's been a while Since everyday and everything has felt this right And now You're turning it all around And suddenly you're all I need The reason why I smile The reason why I smile You know that I'm a crazy bitch I do what I want, when I feel like it All I wanna do is lose control You know that I'm a crazy bitch I do what I want, when I feel like it All I wanna do is lose control [chorus] And that's why I smile It's been a while Since everyday and everything has felt this right And now You're turning it all around And suddenly you're all I need The reason why I smile The reason why (The reason, the reason, why) I smile The reason why I smile

• 英語 最も正しい語句を選んでください

1 It was not ( ) I met you that I knew real happiness. (by the time/the time/until/that) 2 It is one thing to own a library;it is quite ( )to use it wisely. (the other/other/the same/another) 3 My opinion is different from ( ). (you/your's/your/yours) 4 Both of my parents ski, but( )is good skier. (either/neither/both/each) 5 Please help ( )to whatever food you like. (yourself/youes/for you/on yours)

• 下記の英文を翻訳してください。

yes i know, it is a very rare item. in all internet sites (ebay or amazon or other) it costs a lot. for this reason I asked you that I'm fine even if you find it used. maybe used it is cheaper. 自動翻訳だとでたらめなのでどうかお願いします。

• by which とは 用法ですか何ですか?

It is the means by which individuals understand each other and are enabled to function together as a community.とありますが なぜwhichの前にbyがついているのでしょうか?どこからやってきたbyですか?

• この英文を訳してもらえませんか?

この英文を訳してもらえませんか? Hello dear new friend, how are you today i hope that every things is ok with you as is my pleassure to contact you after viewing your profile which really interest me in having communication with you if you will have the desire with me so that we can get to know each other better and see what happened in future. i will be very happy if you can write me through my email for easiest communication and to know all about each other,here is my email (****@yahoo.com) i will be waiting to hear from you as i wish you all the best for your day. yours new friend linda

• 和訳をお願いします

こちらの和訳を教えてください! Even though I know about something. But I will still do it. It's not easy to change. Because you might leave me, forever. The 2 choices for me are: still here or leave out of your life but I know that there is not enough time for me to try. I just want to smile with you by my side for as long as possible. I hope that someday, you will understand the things that I have done. I love you so much. I do this because I don't want to lose you. if you had a chance to read this, you will know that I have good intentions. But since I love you. Only one reason is, I need you happy and you smile every day every time, My angel.

• 英語から日本語に訳して欲しいです。

how are you today i am very much happy to read your email infact i am not longer in the facebook again because of one reason and other, the computer here is not a private computer it is for our camp i don,t want any body to have access you ok because you are my wife according to your question about my name yes my real name B●●d why my fathers name is j●●●s so i love my father that is the reason i combine my nane and my fathers together do you understand, i have only one child and my mother is taking good care him so i am a single now you i and you are the same if you say japan is good fine or america any one you chose i be ok infact your command is my wish i want a place that will keep you comfortable a place that we can relaxes then i spend the rest of my life with you, please my honey i don,t want anything that will give you a problem ok yes let,s not forget how is our douther is she back to the school i hope she is fine? my honey why do you west time for replying me is it because time or what? 翻訳機使用のヘンテコ翻訳の投稿はやめてください。

• 至急訳してほしいです!

I wonder if friend Einstain knew that time goes faster when you ' re with a friend. Dad, You act scary But I know you ' re really weak. Sorry I noticed. My name is Kiyoko , My older sister is Kanako, The dog is Ran, surely you can handle that much. Why was it that we fought? Why was it that we reconciled? It's a wonder. When you cry, I cry. When you smile, I smile. When you laugh, I laugh. When you dance, I laugh. Mother , don't die. Until I say it's. all right, don't die . Until I have finished repaying everything, don't die.