• ベストアンサー
  • すぐに回答を!

英文の間違い探しです。お願いします。

英文の間違い探しです。お願いします。 In my opinion I think that English should be taught at a elementary school. The first reason is that it is easier to have a beautiful pronounce when they are young. The second reason is that young children are good at memorizing foreign words. The last reason is,we can get a broader view of world. 5箇所誤りがあるそうなんですが、どこだか分かりません。読み返しても意味が通るような気がして・・・; 分かる方教えてください。お願いします。

noname#189154

共感・応援の気持ちを伝えよう!

• 回答数4
  • 閲覧数70
  • ありがとう数5

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • 回答No.1

In my opinion I think that 同じような意味なので,どちらか不要。 a elementary school → an elementary school pronounce → pronunciation we → they world → the world

共感・感謝の気持ちを伝えよう!

質問者からのお礼

どうもありがとうございました!

関連するQ&A

• 以下の英文の翻訳をお願いします><

1.Study was done in the morning and at night. 2.There were two reasons for studying. 3.The first reason was that there is an eaxaminatim. 4.The second reason was that when summer vacation ends there is a final exam. また、英文が変だったら指摘お願いします。

• 熊本大学の入試英文について(2)

Many teachers have expressed the opinion that the maximum for classroom size, now 40 children to a class in public elementary schools, is too large. 『多くの先生が現在の公立小学校の40人の児童で教室の最大があまりに多すぎる。 この訳で誤訳があれば訂正し、正しい訳を教えてください。 また、熟語・構文等の解説もよろしくお願いします。

• 自由英作文の添削をお願いします

問題文: 世界平和を達成するために最も重要な事は何だと思うか。 空所を50~60語の英語で埋める形で答えよ。 What is most important in order to achieve world peace is ________________________________ 私の解答: education, especially elementary education. There are two reasons why I think so. First, it enables people to read and write, and get information about world. To get informaton about world issues is first step to achieve world peace. Secondly, during elementary school, children are taught what are good things and what are bad. It will prevent unnecessary physical conflict. moralという単語がどうしても出て来なくて後半かなり苦しくなりました が、全体的に今回はそれなりに書けたのではないかと思います 添削よろしくお願いします。

その他の回答 (3)

• 回答No.4

I think は不要 a elementary school → elementary schools a beautiful pronounce → beautiful pronunciation reason is, のカンマは不要 view of world → view of the world

共感・感謝の気持ちを伝えよう!

質問者からのお礼

ありがとうございました!

• 回答No.3

はっきり言って、この元の英文は間違い探し以前の問題。 全体の表現が変すぎる。 こんな言い方実際にはしないよ。 悪いけど、英語を分っていない人が作った英文っていう感じ。 全部が変。.......

共感・感謝の気持ちを伝えよう!

質問者からのお礼

そうなんですか;作ったの先生なんですけどね; 回答ありがとうございました。

• 回答No.2
noname#123343

I thinkとあるのでIn my opinionは不要。 at a elementary schoolのaが不要 When they are young→When we are young foreign words→foreign language view of world→view of the world  

共感・感謝の気持ちを伝えよう!

質問者からのお礼

ありがとうございました!

関連するQ&A

• 【至急】どなたかこの英文の日本語訳をお願いします。

翻訳サイトを試してみたのですが、しっくりこなくて… 力を貸してくださる方がいらっしゃったらよろしくお願いします。 There are many reasons why computer-based testing is becoming increasingly popular. The most obvious reason is that it makes tests easier to take.Students no longer have to travel long distances to an exam room for only a few hours.All that a test taker needs is a personal computer and quiet place in which to work.

• 【至急】この英文の日本語訳をお願いします。

翻訳サイトを試してみたのですが、しっくりこなくて… 力を貸してくださる方がいらっしゃったらよろしくお願いします。 There are many reasons why computer-based testing is becoming increasingly popular. The most obvious reason is that it makes tests easier to take.Students no longer have to travel long distances to an exam room for only a few hours. All that a test taker needs is a personal computer and quiet place in which to work. よろしくお願いします。

• 英文の訳をお願いします!

英文の訳をお願いいたします! During his 2004-2005 around-the-world voyage, Horie talked with children at some elementary schools in Japan by satellite telephone. On one occasion, some children looked at the stars in a planetarium while Horie explained how they really looked. On another, he talked with other children about the environment. He was happy that the children were very concerned about the environment.

• 大学入試英作文添削

現在、大学入試のための英作文を勉強中です。 添削を第三者にお願いしたいのですが、私は塾には通っておらず、ネットなどで英作文添削について調べても、課題が既に決まっていたり、趣旨が違ったりと、自分に合うものがなく、困っています。 もし、英作文の添削ができる方がいらっしゃいましたら、問題と私の解答を載せますので、添削をお願いします!! どんなご指摘でもかまいません!(スペルミス、カンマの使い方、おかしい表現などなど) そして、「大学入試対策」「課題は自己負担」(有料でも無料でも可)という条件を満たして英作文添削をしていただけるという情報をお持ちの方は、ぜひ教えてください!! お願いします!! ********************************* 【問】最低50語で、下記のsubjectについてessayをかきなさい。 "Should English Be Taught in Elementary School?" 【私の解答】 I think that English should be taught in elementary school. The renson is that if elementary school students have opportunities to study English, they will be able to extend their chance to learn foreign languages, including applied English, Spanish, and French. For this renson, I agree that teaching English in elementary school.

• 翻訳お願いします。

Instead of thinking that college students should learn a second foreign language , it is more important for elementary school children to study English more seriously in Japan.

• 以下の英文の意味を教えてください。

以下の英文の意味を教えてください。 There is no reason at all to assume that,in a big city for example, all the people around you are leading active,rich,fulfilling lives,while you alone are on the outside looking in.

• 添削してください!

添削してください! テーマ:タイムマシンでどこに行き何をしたいか I would go back to the time when I was in elementary school and master various things. One reason is that a talent is important:it would enable me to express my personality more easily. Another reason is that I could have special experiences in many ways:It would make my life more enjoyable.

• 英文を直してください!

When I was in elementary school student, There is the experience that my friend didn't understand my explanation. I taught a friend homework. She was very weak in arithmetic. Therefore I taught arithmetic. I explained it for me hard, She can't understand. After having been trobled, Friend and I went to a staff room. The friend understood the place that didn't know by the careful explanation of the teacher. The teacher of the school thought that teaching was really good. I noticed that it was very difficult to teach a person something. 日本語文 私は小学生のときに、友達に自分の説明を理解してもらえなかった経験があります。 私は友達に算数を教えていました。 彼女は算数がとても苦手でした。 そこで私は彼女に算数を教えていました。 私なりに一生懸命説明しましたが、彼女はなかなか理解して貰えませんでした。 困った挙げ句、私と友達は職員室に行きました。 友達は先生の丁寧な説明で分からないところを理解しました。 私は自分の教えかたはまだまだ未熟であったと理解しました。(ここの訳は分かりませんでした…) 学校の先生は本当に教えかたが上手だなと尊敬しました。 人に何かを教えることは簡単ではないことをとても実感しました。

• 至急!英文の組み立て

単語を並べ替える問題です。 ※関係詞を一つ足す 1.(for/there/I/you/anything/is/get/can)? →全くわかりません。すみません。 2.(of/my father/famous/those/some/became/taught). →Some of those who my father taught became famous. 3.(at/are/look/the car/tires/flat). →Look at the car which are flat tires. 添削よろしくお願いします。

• 英文解釈お願いします

There was a time when it was believed that because children were young and knew less,they were less intelligent,and therefore that the person responsible for raising them needs little intellect. There are ,indeed,still many people -even some who are responsible for education in this country-who hold the opinion that the more intelligent teachers should be reserved for older children,while those who are less intelligent would do quite well with young children. これの構造分析と訳お願いします