• ベストアンサー

和訳をお願いいたします>_<

こんにちは、恥ずかしながら英語初心者のため、下記の意味、翻訳を教えていただきたく質問させていただきました。 よろしくお願いいたしますm(._.)m Can u make a wool ban look like ma bun? I wanna buy one. おおまかには分かったのですが、 wool ban のbanが何を指しているのか? また、ma bun が分かりません。 ma bunの2語の間で改行してありましたが ここは繋がる単語なのかも分かりません。 ある作品に対しての文章です。 お詳しい方、よろしくお願いいたします>_<

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

もし     Can you make a wool bun look like my bun? I want to buy one.     でしたら      「あなたは、ウールの巻き髪を私の巻き髪のように作れますか?(出来るなら)私は一つほしい」      http://eow.alc.co.jp/search?q=bun      と言う意味なんですが、この修繕が間違っているかもしてませんので、、、

nekooon
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます! なるほど!巻髪という解釈が出来るのですね。 やりとりの前後から、多分そういうイメージだと思います^^! すぐにご回答を頂きまして助かりました。本当に有難うございました!

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• タイトルの改行

Powerpointを使って英語の資料を作成しています。 タイトルが長くなる場合、改行を入れる必要がありますが、 どういうルールで入れれば良いか教えて下さい。 例えば、適当にネットからコピーしてきた文章ですが You can change the look of a line shape by changing its color, line style, or weight という文章をタイトルにしたいとします。 ofの近くで改行したい場合、 You can change the look of a line shape by changing its color, line style, or weight You can change the look of a line shape by changing its color, line style, or weight どちらの方が適切でしょうか? byの近くで改行したい場合、 You can change the look of a line shape by changing its color, line style, or weight You can change the look of a line shape by changing its color, line style, or weight どちらの方が適切でしょうか? とりあえず名詞句を途中で切るようなことは避けておけば良いと思うのですが こういったことって人の好みによって違うのでしょうか?

• 和訳

Many thanks for the order you have placed via our website, however we have just tried to take the payment from your credit/debit card but unfortunately this has been declined by your bank. Please could you advise if you have another card which you can use to make this payment? if so we would recommend that you place a new order with the new card details through the website, we will then cancel the current order and use the new details instead. Alternatively I can send you a Pro Forma invoice for this order so you can make a payment by bank transfer. Please let me know by return how you would like to proceed. どなたか和訳をお願いします。

• 和訳お願いします。

Scientists are also working on robots that look and act like animals. NASA has researched using robot snakes as an alternative to vehicles with wheels. Snake bots can’t run or jump, but they can enter holes and move over rough ground. They might one day help scientists look for signs of life on Mars. Other robots are designed to do a single task. The frog bot can jump over objects. The sticky bot can walk upside down on the ceiling. There’s even a robot called Water Runner that can walk on water. But will a robot soccer team exist by 2035? They may even be world champions!

• ピンインの意味を教えてください

gan ni ma cao ni ma ni ma shi bu shi mei ren gan a na me di jian なのですが、意味わかるでしょうか? また、ピンインから日本語に翻訳するWebサイト、もしくは、せめて中国語の文字に翻訳するサイトはあるでしょうか? (単語単位の辞典ではないです)

• 子供向けのクイズ答えで迷ってます。

子供(小学校低学年くらいまでの)向けのスリーヒントクイズの問題です。 【milk】 という単語のスリーヒントクイズをつくります。 ヒントがあらわすものが、何かを明確に示す3つめのヒントとして、 最も適切なものを(1)~(4)から選びなさい。 Hint 1    It's white. Hint 2    You can drink it. Hint 3    (       ) (1)  I like it. (2)  You can make butter,cheese and yogurt from it. (3)  You can buy it at a supermarket. (4)  It tastes good. 正解は個人のセンスによるかとも思うのですが、 (2)  You can make butter,cheese and yogurt from it. が、一番解りやすいでしょうか? どなたか教えてください!

• 和訳おねがいします

翻訳機で理系の用語は出てくるのかもしれませんが、その他の普通の言葉、こういった理系の文章にふさわしい言葉がわかりません。 One difference between force and matter fields is expressed by Wolfgang Puali's exclusion principle. This principle shows that whereas a huge number of force particles (like photons) can combine to produce fields accessible to a prequantum physicist such as Maxwell, fields that you see every time you enter a dark room and turn on a light, matter particles are generally excluded by the laws of quantum physics from cooperating in such a coherent, organized manner. (More precisely, two particles of the same species, such as two electrons, are excluded from occupying the same state, whereas there is no such restriction for photons. Thus, matter fields do not generally have a macroscopic, classical-like manifestation.)

• ~してもらう を英訳で・・・

英訳を教えてほしいのですが、 約一年ぶりに外国人の友達と会う時の第一声は、あなたに再び会えてうれしいです。 はNice to see you again!で良いでしょうか? また、私はあなたに翻訳をしてもらった御礼がしたい。 という文は、 I'd like to make it up ~ ここからさっぱり分かりません。 ~してもらうという際の英訳のし方がわからないのですが、(例えば彼に英語を教えてもらう等)この場合、どのような単語を当てはめたら良いのでしょうか?I'm taught English by him.このような受身を使用するのは不自然ですか?

• can onについて

お世話になっております。 以下についてお教え頂けないでしょうか。 I would like to take a look at what you are planning and assist you by gathering whatever information I can on your behalf. I can on について、動詞がありませんがどうしてなのでしょうか? 省略されているのでしょうか? canの動詞化も考え難いです。 どうぞ宜しくお願い致します。

• 和訳

翻訳サイト以外での 和訳をお願いしますm(__)m Shopping fulfills your desires, just as eating something delicious at dinnertime does. Because seeing something we like encourages us to work harder so that we can buy it next time we go shopping. It is a coined word combining ゛shopping" and ゛alcoholic", and literally means a person who cannot stop shopping, just as an alcoholic cannot stop drinking. The truth may be that, while shopping seems to be a kind of therapy, it can never work as a true medicine.

• 誰かこの英和訳をしていただけないでしょうか?

誰かこの英和訳をしていただけないでしょうか? 翻訳機能を使っても意味がよくわからなくて困っています。 よろしくお願い致します。 so i like to know what can turn you on, so i can be all that and maybe even more. what make you feel cry, or unhappy so , i can be the one who always make you smile. i'd like to know where do you , live with who,do you live, what is your job?are you marry. i'd like to know about you past relationship .i think my love he never understand what you were worth,i want you to give me time to make it work between you and me. girl you see i am the type of man who take concern, yes i do Anyway that I can please you let me learn I wish that I could take a journey through your mind,And find emotions that you always try to hide babe, I do believe that there's a love in every woman that they want to share, I'll take good care of you lady, have no fear,