• ベストアンサー
  • 困ってます

英訳お願いします!

I walk all the way over here to ask you a question, and all you can say is, ”Do I what?” これらを使って訳してください! all the way →はるばるずっと all you can say is... → 言えるのは~だけなの

共感・応援の気持ちを伝えよう!

• 回答数1
  • 閲覧数56
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • 回答No.1
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15222/32753)

私はあなたに一つ質問するために、はるばるずっとやって来た(んです、なのに私にあなたが)言えるのは「私が何を?」だけなの。

共感・感謝の気持ちを伝えよう!

関連するQ&A

• could

ある人がその男友達に「女の子をデートに誘うように」とアドバイスしています。 「All you gotta do is go over there and ask her」 (向こうに行って、デートに誘うだけでいいんだよ) そのように言われた友人は以下のように答えます。 「What, Right here. what if she said "no". I don't know I could take that kind of rejection.」 (もし、ダメっていわれたらどうしよう。僕には耐えられないよ。) この場合の"could”は仮定法でしょうか。canではダメですか。

• 英訳合ってますか??

「あなたの言っていることが分かりません。」 を英訳するとき、 「I can't understand what you say.」 で合ってますか? やっぱり、「言っていることが」が進行形なので、 「I can't understand what you are saying.」 になるのでしょうか?

• ~はどうですか?

提案するのは色々あると思いますが、 「What do you say to taking a walk?」と「How about taking a walk?」と「Why don't you take a walk?」はどう違うでしょうか? 習った事から想像すると、 「How about taking a walk?」散歩はどうですか? 「Why don't you take a walk?」散歩しなよ。 という感じで、提案←→強制 の度合いが違うような気がします。 私は「What do you say to taking a walk?」は一度も言った事がないのですが、 どういう使われ方をされているでしょうか?

• クマのプーさんの一節の英訳をお願いします。

物語の”I”で始まる文章は誰が話している言葉なのか?作者なのか?、youは誰のことを指しているのか?などまったく意味がわかりません。 よろしくお願い致します。 Anyhow, here he is at the bottm, and ready to be introduced to you, Winnie-the-Pooh. When I first heard his name, I said, just as you are going to say, "But I thought he was a boy?" "So did I," said Christopher Robin. "Then you can't call him Winnie?" "I don't." "But you said - " "He's Winnie-ther-Pooh. Don't you know what 'ther' means?" "Ah, yes, now I do," I said quickly; and I hope you do too, because it is all the explanation you are going to get.

• 英語の関係詞についてです。問題の採点お願いします。

関係詞の複合関係代名詞、複合関係副詞の問題です。 各組の文がほぼ同じになるように()内に適語をいれなさいと言う問題です。 1.No matter ( what ) they say, do what you think is right. ( Whatever ) they say, do what you think is right. 2.He takes a walk every morning ( however ) cold it is. He takes a walk every morning no matter ( how ) ( cold ) it is. 3.She is with her dog at any time I see her. She is with her dog ( whenever ) I see her. 間違っているところがあったら教えてください! 和訳も添えていただけると嬉しいです。 ご協力お願いします。

• 翻訳お願いします

Oh, you can't really speak English? Them it will be difficult when we'll meet. :) But it's ok, we'll find a way to communicate :) So, what are you doing for living? And I'd you have questions about me, don't hesitate to ask :) 少し長いのですが、よろしくお願いします。

• 英訳のお手伝いお願いします。

Today is the five year anniversary of the terrorist attacks on 9-11. It is a very sad day for Americans. I remember when it happened, our whole country was united as one. Now, political groups and special interest groups have forgotten that unity, and we are so divided now. People are angry at the President, and angry about the war, and angry about anything they can think of. It makes me so sad to think that the same people who cried "Go to War!!" are now saying "War is wrong!!" just because they want to get elected into office. I HATE politics, all of it, because they say one thing and do another, just to get their way. これは私のe-mail友達のアメリカ人からのお手紙です。 一番最後の文のI HATE politics, all of it, because they say one thing and do another, just to get their way.の、they say one thing and do another, just to get their wayが全く解りません。私が訳すると"彼らは同じことを言っていたのに違うことを今はしている。"になりますが、次のjust to get their wayはわかりません。 どなたかお願いします。 以前に違う名前で質問を沢山させていただいたのですが、登録がなぜか消えてしまいお礼を言えなかった方がいました。ここでお詫びをさせて下さい<m(__)m>

• 並び替えお願いします!

And now it is here, ( am / I / do / do / meant / think / to / what / work / you )? お願いします(>_<)

• 適切な1語をお願いします

彼が遅れずにここへ来るかどうかは疑わしい ()is doubtful wheter he will be here in time 私は規則正しい生活をすることにしています I make () a rule to keep regular hours 列車の速度は自動車の速度に比べて速い The speed of a train is greater than () 何事もお金だと言う人々がいる There are () who say money is everything 犬を飼っていますか。-はい。一匹飼っています Do you have a dog? -Yes, we have () テニスをする人もいたし、サッカーをする人もいた This is () I can give you あなたにあげられるのはこれがすべてです This is () I can give you それらのどの計画でも結構です ()of these plans will do

• 英語の模範解答をお願いします(自己採点のため)3

Which do you ( ), tea or coffee ? We ( ) a lot of snow last year . How ( ) going on a picnic ? Hurry up, ( ) you will miss the train . Hurry up, ( ) you will catch the train . Please wait here ( ) my mother comes back . ( ) it is raininig, I 'll stay here . I'd like ( ) learn English . What can I do ( ) you ? Thank you ( ) your kindness . (    )に適した語をいれて英文を完成させてください