現実と理想のバランス(政治)

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 政治において、完全なリアリストは単なる二流の政治家に過ぎない
  • 政治において重要なのは理想を持つことだが、現実とのバランスが必要
  • 理想に過度に重きを置くと、単なる空想家や詩人、現実を無視する狂信者になる可能性がある
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

現実と理想のバランス(政治)

The quality of the manのthe man は具体的な言葉にするとどうなりますか。 A complete realist in politics can never be anything more than a second-rate politician — indeed, we should perhaps call him not a politician but a businessman. The quality of the man is determined by what kind of ideals he holds, but, since politics cannot be separated from realities, a man who gives too much weight to ideals tends to end as a mere wishful thinker, or a poet, or a hysterical zealot who denies the realities of the situation.  * Shiba Ryotaro, Saka no Ue no Kumo

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • oignies
  • ベストアンサー率20% (673/3354)
回答No.2

ビジネスマンといったほうがよいような理想をもたない 現実主義者のかっこつき政治家ではない政治家です。 理由は、彼の理想について以下でかかれているから。 また、manにtheがついていることから、文脈から誰を さしているかがあきらかな人物であるはずだから。 理想を持たない政治家などビジネスマンとよぶにふ さわしいという内容は最初の行でかかれています。 政治家がもつべき理想については、それにつづいて かかれています。

yakkamireader
質問者

お礼

よくわかりました、ありがとうございます。

その他の回答 (1)

• marbleshit
  • ベストアンサー率49% (5033/10253)
回答No.1

the politician

yakkamireader
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます。

関連するQ&A

• 英語できる方お願いします。

But the realities of inequality and capitalism invariably lead to mysticism of this sort, a natural human response to the dreary realities of concentrating so much wealth and power in the hands of a dozen interlocking board members at the expense of 100,000 employees, and so many other negative knock-off effects on the politics and culture of the world they dominate. 上記の文の和訳が分かりません。 英語が堪能な方、ぜひ和訳お願いいたします。

• 英文の和訳

英文を和訳していただけるかた のみでお願いできますでしょうか? 1段落の後半部分となります。 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 He is defensive and so can be quarrelsome, a man who has had a life full of disputes. He can be jealous, threatening, boastful and cruel. Love can be a battle ground, the wounds you, but it will also be irresistible, powerful and stirring. He is wealthier than you. He is a strong man but not always a good or righteous man. There will be times when you feel the prevents you making a starting new things in your life, but also would feel lost without him.. The beginning of the relationship or the early years of the marriage will be the most difficult for this is a relationship that grows better with time. The karmic task of the relationship is to build a love that I respects your individuality and your rights to your own life, but doesn’t lead to living separate lives.

• 英文の和訳をお願いいたします

以下の英文を和訳をしていただけるかたのみで、 お願いできますでしょうか? 多分引き続き外観の内容だと思いますが、 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 Altogether he could be said to have a good figure. He has health and vitality and is more muscle but of a refined kind, lean than fat. A man who stands elegantly but has posture and poses, looks fit but not athletic, more like one who moves with the dance of life He has a freshness.. His mannerisms and movements have a bounce, a flourish, but can be awkward, angular, aristocratic, relaxed and stately all at the same time. A man who some people may dislike. A nobody pretending to be somebody else, you might say. But he has a certain aura, a quiet strength amid peace and tranquility.

• a man of your...

ドラマでこんな表現がありました "I am sorry but thatis no way to treat a man of your compassion and sensitvity." ここの、"a man of your compassion"の意味を教えてください><

• Whenの意味合いを教えてください

And why have you made yourself so useless and good for nothing that no man will choose to receive you into his house, no man to take care of you? but if a utensil entire and useful were cast abroad, every man who found it would take it up and think it a gain; but no man will take you up, and every man will consider you a loss. So cannot you discharge the office of a dog, or of a cock? Why then do you choose to live any longer, when you are what you are?

• 関係代名詞を用いて書き換える問題

私は独学で英語を学習している者です。英語のセンスがないので、くだらない質問をしているかもしれませんが、よろしくお願いします。 ()内を関係代名詞を用いて書き換える問題で疑問に思ったので質問させてもらいます。 問題は以下のとおりです。 (1)(The boys attending this school) should study a little harder. (2)The old man had (no friends to help him). 私はこのように答えました。 (1)The boys who are attending this school should study a little harder. (2)The old man had no friends who helped him. 回答は以下のとおりでした。 (1)The boys who[that] attend this school should study a little harder. (2)The old man had no friends who would help him. (1)は私の回答でも、ネイティブスピーカーには伝わるかどうかをお聞きしたいです。 (2)はなぜ助動詞のをwouldがいきなり出てくるのかがわかりません。 わかる方がいらっしゃれば教えていただきたいです。

• 意味を・・

"Did you see the way she ignored you? I'm sorry but that is no way to treat a man of your compassion." no way to treat a man of your compassion のところがよくわかりません・・

• 英作文問題の答えについて

英作文の問題集の中でどうしてそうなるかわからない問題にぶつかりました。 The man who I thought was Mr.Kato proved to be a perfect stranger. 私が加藤さんと思った男性はまったくの人違いだった。 私が加藤さんと思った男性は、The man who I thought Mr.Kato ではないのでしょうか? どうしてwasがthoughtの後ろに来るのかわからないのです。 よろしくお願いします。

• OF

I am sorry but that is no way to treat a man of your compassion, and sensitivity. これ、私なりに訳してみたんですが↓ 「すいません、でもあれはあなたの思いやりと感受性の男性の扱い方ではないですね」 って感じになってしまいます。 a man of your compassionから、「あなたの思いやりの男性」と取れたのですが、これは間違っていますか? ofにはほかにも意味があるのでしょうか? 教えてほしいです!

• who と whom どちらを使うべき?

The man (who/whom) I thought to be his father proved a stranger. who も whom も省いたほうが一番英語的だと思いますが、ここはあえて封印して、どちらかに選ぶとしたらどちらにすべきですか?どちらでもよいのですか?