• ベストアンサー

高校入試の英文の間違っている所がわからない

The hamburger you are cooking smells good. が正しい答えです。 The hamburger is cooked by her smells good. と The hamburger that is cooking with you smells good. と The hamburger we are eaten smells good. は間違えです。しかし、その間違っている所がわかりません。 わかりやすく、教えてください。

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.1

こんにちは。 まず、cookの意味をちゃんと考えます。 cook 他動詞 ~を料理する という意味です。 日本語でもそうですが、 誰かがハンバ-ガ-を(料理して)作る。(能動態) ハンバ-ガ-は誰かによって作られる。(受動態) となります。 You are cooking the hamburger. 能動態 あなたはハンバ-ガ-を作っています。 The hamburger was cooked by you. ハンバ-ガ-はあなたにより作られた。 このあたりをまず理解しておいて下さい。 では、それぞれの文章を分解していきます。関係代名詞で繋いでいるので、それをふたつの文章に分けます。 1. The hamburger smells good. ハンバ-ガ-はいいにおいをはなっている。 You are cooking the humburger. あなたはハンバ-ガ-を作っている。 The hamburger you are cooking smells good. あなたが作っているハンバ-ガ-はいいにおいがする。 文法上も、訳しても、正しいです。 2.The hamburger is cooked by her. ハンバ-ガ-は彼女によって作られる。 The hamburger smells good. ハンバ-ガ-はいいにおいだ。 The hamburger which is cooked by her smells good. 彼女によって作られるハンバ-ガ-はいいにおいがする。 関係代名詞主格なので、関係代名詞を省略することができません。なのに、省略されているので、間違いです。 3. The hamburger is cooking with you. ハンバ-ガ-はあなたと一緒に料理をしている。 The hamburger smells good. ハンバ-ガ-はいいにおいがする。 ハンバ-ガ-が料理するのはちょっとありえないので、擬人ではないし、これは間違いですね。 4. The hamburger smells good. ハンバ-ガ-はいいにおいがする。 We are eaten the hamburger. 私達は食べられる? ハンバ-ガ-? be動詞+動詞の過去分詞形→受動態(受け身形) 私達は食べられる・・・ 想像したくないですね。恐竜なんかに食べられるのかなあ? さて、正しく直すならば、 The hamburger is eaten by us. そのハンバ-ガ-は私達によって食べられる。 この文章と、4番の最初の文章を繋ぎます。 The hamburger which is eaten by us smells good. 私達によって食べられるハンバ-ガ-はいいにおいがします。 関係代名詞をさくさく作れるようになる。きちんと訳せる。関係代名詞の文章をふたつの文に分けることができる。 この能力は入試には必要です。これさえマスタ-すれば、関係代名詞は怖くない。 関係代名詞の作り方は難しくはないので、どうかマスタ-してください。 頑張ってください。 (*´◡`*)

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 英文添削をお願いします

留学生が安心して日本の生活を楽しめるように、留学生の両親に英文メールを送りたいと思っています。内容が正しいか添削をお願いします。 We’re a host family for your daughter. We’re looking forward to seeing her. We have 3 daughters, who are younger than your daughter. They delight to get a new sister. First daughter who is 14 years old would like to talk with her a lot. Second who is 10 years old and third who is 8 years old would like to play with her a lot. We can’t speak English very well, but we’ll do to help her making a good memory in Japan. After deciding acceptance of foreign student from Canada, we found it little to know about Canada. This will be good experience for us, too. At last thought we’ll be careful of your daughters safe, let us know anything, if you have any her worries.

• 英文翻訳お願いします!

The French are not the only people to eat snails. Italians and Spaniards also enjoy them. In fact, at one time the French considered snails to be a typically Italian dish. It is possible that the custom of eating snails entered France from Italy. Even so, France is now considered the home of snail cuisine. The large snails found in the vineyards of the Burgundy region are considered the tastiest. The snails are usually seasoned with garlic butter and parsley, and sold in their shells. You may purchase one or two dozen, take them home, pop them in the oven, and eat them when the butter melts. They are starters for an evening meal. The French do not eat snails all year round. They are eaten at home mainly at festive times such as Christmas, New Year's Eve, and other special occasions. They are also eaten with a sumptuous meal in a restaurant. Snails are, of course, available throughout the year. What is funny is that you have to buy them from fishmongers. Frogs' legs are also a favorite dish of the French. They say "eat frogs' legs", not "eat frogs". This is probably because they eat only the hind legs and the white flesh on the back. Just like snails, frogs are seasoned with garlic and parsley, and so they are easily cooked. However, you now have much less opportunity to eat frogs. The reason is clear: they have become very expensive. Oddly enough, frogs have also been sold at fish shops since long ago.

• 英文確認

送りました画像のイラストは包帯で体を拘束しています。 あなたに描いて欲しいイラストは拘束ではなく、体全てに包帯を巻くだけで問題はございません。 Illustration of the image I sent is binding the body with a bandage. The illustrations I want you to draw are not restraints, there is no problem by just wrapping a bandage on all the bodies. この英文は海外の絵師「イラストレーター」に文章で伝えたいですが文法は正しいでしょうか? 間違えがありましたら教えて頂けますと幸いです。

• この英文ではつたわりませんか?

この英語理解できる範囲にありますでしょうか・・・・すみません英語苦手で・・・これは私が書いて送ったものなんですが、理解しょうとしてくれれば何とかつたわりますか?間違えなど気づきましたら教えてください お願いします。(ちょっと訳合って大文字になってしまいましたがお願いします) THANK YOU FOR YOUR EMAIL. I'M VERY GLAD TO TALK WITH YOU. YES I LIKE SNOWBORDING. BUT I'M NOT GOOD AT SKATING... WELL, ARE YOU JAPANESE? BECAUSE YOUR NAME IS JAPANES NAME ........ NOW, WHERE ARE YOU LIVE? I LIVE IN SHINAGAWA, DO YOU KNOW SHINAGAWA? OH, I FINISHED FOR WORK RIGHT NOW, IT WAS EASY DAY:) I HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU AGAIN. THANKS FOR READING という文と、 NOW,IM SEEING TO MY PAGE BY CELL PHONE. TODAY, IM GOING TO STUDIO WITH FRIEND. BECAUSE MY FRIEND TEACH ME GUITAR TODAY. IT FIRST TIME THAT I GO TO STUDIO. WHAT ARE YOUR PLANS FOR THE FRIDAY? I ANSWER YOUR QUESTION. MY GOAL IS... I GET FLUENT ENGLISH AND I TALK ABOUT VARIOUS THINGS WITH PEOPLE OVER THE WORLD. AND I LEARNING MORE GUITAR. です。よろしくお願いします

• 英文の翻訳おねがいします。

ブーツと靴下を頼んだら下記のメールがきました。 大変でも翻訳お願いします。 We received your Redwing boots today and they are ready to ship. The only issue is we are sold out of the Khaki color socks you requested. If you would like we can send you another pair of a color you already have on order. Please contact us as soon as possible with your answer.

• 英文和訳ができません。

(1)The hope is that we are more prepared to refute people who disagree with us by offering facts rather than simply insisting "No". (2)But we cannot limit ourselves to only blaming teenagers,or their teacher.The problem is far-reaching, affecting all walks of life. の二文です。 宜しくお願いします。

• 英文の意味を教えて頂きたいです。

簡単な文だと思いますが・・・ よろしくお願いします。 do you know english? shall we do practice english?practice is very important for me. I am waiting answer. good bye:-)) but I don't know english very well For example,are you going to correct to mistake?

• この英文なんですが・・・

この英文なんですが・・・ 日本料理や欧米料理に比べ強い火力を用いる炒め物が目立つという英文を作りたいのですが、 どれが一番良いでしょうか? また、もっと良い英文があれば教えていただきたいです。 アドバイス等もお願いします! 1、A stir-fry using strong heat stands out compared with Japanese food and Western food. 2、Compared with Japan food and Western food ,A stir-fry is cooked with a strong heating . 3、A satir- fry is cooked with a strong heating and some Chinese foods are cooked with strong heatings often than Japanese foods. なかなかしっくりする文が作れなくて困ってます;; どうかアソバイスのほどよろしくお願いします

• 英語の訳をお願いします!!

In Indonesia, a common greeting is , 'Are you going for a wash?' This may annoy a foreign student who stays with an Indonesian family . Even though she may like the family very much , and even though she may speak excellent Indonesian and know that, 'Are you going for a wash?' is a polite greeting , she still may get irritated when members of the family greet her in this way when she is heading to the washroom with her towel. A very common form of greeting is to ask whether someone has eaten yet.Many Asian cultures use this as a from of greeting , not just the Chinese. For example , the Burmese are always asking. ' Have you eaten?' The appropriate response is to say that you have. Like, 'How are you?' and 'Where are you going?', 'Have you eaten?' is not a real question.

• 以下の英文についてお尋ねします。hammer

A man is in court for murder and the judge says, “You are charged with beating your wife to death with a hammer.” Then a voice at the back of the court says, “You bastard!” The judge continues, "You are also charged with beating your daughter to death with a hammer.” Again the voice at the back of the court says, “You bastard!” The judge says, “Now, we cannot have any more of these outbursts from you or I shall charge you with contempt, now what is the problem?” “Now, we cannot have any more of these outbursts from you or I shall charge you with contempt, now what is the problem?” のhave any more of those~の用法を解説して頂ければ幸いです。