テレビと映画が私たちに教えてくれること

このQ&Aのポイント
  • テレビと映画は私たちに多くのことを教えてくれます。学校だけでなく、テレビや映画も私たちに必要なことを学びます。
  • 例えば、単語や語彙を学ぶことができます。また、映画は物語の中で重要なことを教えてくれます。夢が叶うことや友情などです。学校の先生はそれについて教えてくれません。
  • さらに、テレビや映画を見ることで、有名人の成功の過程など、他の国の文化を学ぶこともできます。そのため、私はテレビと映画が私たちに多くのことを教えてくれると思います。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

英文が正しいかどうか教えて下さい

下の英文の、おかしな文やアドバイスなどがあれば教えてください。 Second I will state about the study. Now children have to go to school in nine year. We can learn and study that we need things for live. But we can learn not only school but also television and movies. We have education channel for children. Children can learn by watch it. For example, words, vocabulary. But television and movies have more. Movie teaches us important things in story. For example, dream come true and friend. School teacher don’t teach us about it. We learn a lot of things watch television I like watch television about famous people’s success process. And we can learn culture other countries. So I think that television and movies teach us a lot of things. よろしくお願いします。

• wxw
  • お礼率89% (1045/1166)
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.1

ものすごくよくできていると思います。 ほとんどカンペキです。 気になるところだけ、ちょびっと直しますね。 Secondly, I'm going to talk about studying. Children go to school for nine years. At school, we learn and study many things that we need for living. But we can learn not only at school but also from television or movies. We have education channel for children. Children can learn by watching it. For example, words, vocabulary. But we can learn much more from television and movies. Movies teach us important things in the story. For example, dream come true and friends. School teacher doesn't teach us about it. We learn a lot of things by watching television. I like watching television about famous people’s success stories. And we can learn cultures of other countries. So I think that television and movies teach us a lot of things.

wxw
質問者

お礼

回答ありがとうございます。 とても助かりました!! 参考にさせていただきます!

関連するQ&A

• 英文が正しいかどうか教えてください

この英文におかしい構文やアドバイスなどがあれば教えてください。 First, I will state about dream. Many people have dream. Not only children but also adult. And many people want to work about television. For example, singer, actor, cameraman. I think television give them dream. My friend wants to be actor. So she watches many movies. Anime is popular in my country. Anime is part of television. Anime give many people dream too especially children. This is because children like watching anime. My young sister is always watching anime. We can know many works by watch television and movie. I watched television about introduce work. I like sing a song that watch television and remember song. Therefore, I think television and movie give us dream. よろしくお願いします。

• 英語が正しいかどうか教えてください。

次の英語の文法や意味の分からないという文があれば、教えてください。 Now, many people watching television and movie in my country. And many people watch television every day. I also watch television every day. My school teacher said “it is important that to watch television and interested in society. But we have problem television can give children bad influence. I will state television and movie give us dream and study. every dayは、everyとdayの間にスペースは空けるのでしょうか? あけるときとあけない時の、区別を教えてください。 よろしくお願いします。

• 英文の間違いについて(1)

英文間違っていたり、訂正箇所があったら教えてください。 We can learn and know for some people to try new things. (私たちは、何人かの人が新しいことに挑戦することで学んだり知ることができる) For example, we can go to space, now. Many people studied space made us go to space. (多くの人々が宇宙を研究し、私たちを宇宙へいけるようにしてくれた) On the one hand, we can live for some people to do only what they already do well. For example, we can eat food for some people make vegetable and so on. I want to try new things and take risks. I'd like to discuss why I think so by talking about potential and dreams. (夢と可能性でなぜそう思うかを議論します) お願いします。

• この英文訳してください。。。

この英文訳してください。。。 文が難しくて訳せません。 わかるかた教えてください Jamie `s program is fun, but he is a serious young man. For example, he has trained disadvantaged young ?sters to be professional chefs. Also he was won awards for helping children to learn about healthy eating. His program teaches skills which many young people don`t learn at home anymore-how to shop well, or how to choose fruit and vegetables. Jamie`s philosophy can be found in the title of his program. The naked chef. It shows that he values preparing simple, healthy food. Today many young people eat fast food. But Jamie`s is telling us to be creative with the things that we find in our kitchen. He also reminds us of the pleasure of sharing good food with family and friends. This is the recipe for his success, and for great cooking お願いいたします

• 英文の間違いについて(2)

以下の英文に間違いがあれば教えてください。 First, let me talk about potential. My mother told me people have limitless potential. But many people don't know about this things. I suppose that children know this things. They are often challenge new pray. We made surprised sometimes. They are not frightened to a challenge. I think if we have limitless potential, we should use this. I want to try what I can do. A book teach me there is nothing limit in the world. So I want to try new things. よろしくお願いします。

• 英文訳おしえてください泣

早急に訳がしりたいです。 どうかご協力おねがいします。 And life more abundantly lived is what we seek. So, even at the same time as we yearn for place, we also yearn for the pro blematic. Explorers, sportspersons, gamblers, children playing hide-and-seek, teenage boys choosing up sides for a game of baseball, spectators cheering in a stadium - we all, in fact, seek out or create problematic situations of greater or lesser intensity. Such situations give us a sense of heightened energy, a storonger sense of life. And fiction, too, gives us that heightened awareness of life, with all the fresh opportunity to release the rich and emotional charge -tears, laughter, tenderness, sympathy, hate, love, and irory -that is stored up in us and can make us feel bored with the accustomed. Furthermore, the heightened awareness can be more fully enjoyed in fiction, because what in actuality would be the threat of the problematic is here restricted to more imagination, and because some kind of resolution of the problem is promised. The story promises us a resolution, and we wait in suspense to learn how h things will come out. We are in suspense, not only about what will happen, but even more about what the event will mean. We are in suspense about the story we are reading because we are in suspense abouy another story far closer and more important to us-the story of our own lives as we live them. 長々とすみませんが 翻訳にまかせてもうまく訳せません。 皆さんのお力をかしてください。

• 英文について

Television brings us convenient life. (テレビは私たちに便利な生活をもたらしてくれる) For example, I don't but newspaper every day. I can't know weather in the day. Television has many programs. For instance, news, education and so on. Therefore, many people watch television. My father wants to know the news because his works is related society. He watch television after finish work. He has television for him. (彼は彼だけのテレビを持っている。) So he don't go out his room. I don't speak my father, now. I want to talk with my family. 何か間違いがあれば教えてください。 アドバイスなどもあれば教えてほしいです。

• 次の英文は正解ですか?

(1)I can't watch TV while writing things, but I can watch it while eating something. (2)I can't watch TV writing things, but I can watch it eating something. (1)の英文ですが、(2)のようにも言い変えできますか?

• 英文について

Most people watch television every day in my country. They watch television morning before go to school or company. And they watch television and eat dinner. Most family has television and watch every day. I, too, am one of those who them.  (私もそのうちの一人だ。) I agree with this idea television has destroyed communication among friends and family. 英文でなにか指摘があれば教えてください。 あと、エッセイなど書くときのアドバイスなどあれば教えてください。

• 至急この英文の訳をお願いします

至急この英文の訳をお願いします Let's hear from someone else,Kirk? I am concerned about children who are too busy with piano lessons,ballet classes,tennis practice,after-school study programs, ets. Arts and sports are important,but in my opinion,all these activities put too much focus on self-improvement. The focusin on how many skills you can gain or how much you can improve-yourself. What about doing something for others? What can you do to contribute to society? Everyone should be involed in the world we live in.Agood strting point for young people may be helping their families. By doing household chores,children can learn the importance of helping others every day. They can also learn about the responsibilities they must bear as adults. Aren't these more important? That is an interesting observation. .