• 締切済み

翻訳お願いします!

This concept might not be a big deal for you if you grew up in Japan, but it was a big deal for me when I first arrived here. Let me tell you why. When I was growing up, we only morning – for one hour each! If I didn’t get up before them, I sometimes had to wait more than an hour just to use the toilet. Later, when I was a college student, I had the same problem. There were four of us sharing a house. We shared a house. We shared everything: the kitchen, the living room, and, of course, the bathroom. With so many people sharing one bathroom, the wait to use the toilet could get quite long. This is usually not a problem in Japan. Another reason I like Japanese – style showers/bath is that they are designed to get wet. You never have to worry about getting the floor or walls wet because they are supposed to have water on them! And you don’t have to wipe them down afterwards to prevent mold – as my mother always made me do. 訳すのに注意しなければいけないところや、意訳で難しいところも教えてくれると嬉しいです!

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数0

みんなの回答

回答No.1

この観念は日本で育った人たちにとって見れば、なんてこと無いことなんでしょう。 しかし、初めて日本に来た私にとってはとても大きな意味を持っていたのです。 理由をお話しましょう。まだ私が子供だった頃、あさ準備する時間は1時間ほどしかありません。 それより早く起きないと、ただトイレを使うだけでも一時間以上待つハメになることもあったのです。 同じ問題は大学に通っていた頃にも起こりました。 その頃4人でハウスシェアをしてました。家にあるもの全てを4人で共有していたのです。 キッチンも、リビングも、そしてもちろんトイレも。1つのトイレを大人数で共有していたので、時としてものすごく待つハメになったのです。 日本ではあまりこのような問題は起こらないですよね。 もう一つ日本のバスルームで好きなところは、それは最初から濡れて使うことを前提としているということです。 最初からぬれることを前提としているので、床とか壁を濡らしてしまっても何も心配をしなくていいのです。 母親によくやらされていたのですが、カビが生えないようにタオルで拭かなくてもいいのがいいですよね。 ざっと訳すとこんな感じです。 おそらくもっとながい文書の抜粋だと思うので、多少補っているところはありますが、 特に難しいところ、意訳しなければいけないところはなかったですよ。

関連するQ&A

• 翻訳お願いします

Oh, you can't really speak English? Them it will be difficult when we'll meet. :) But it's ok, we'll find a way to communicate :) So, what are you doing for living? And I'd you have questions about me, don't hesitate to ask :) 少し長いのですが、よろしくお願いします。

• すみません翻訳お願いします

友達からのメールです。 すみません翻訳お願い致します。 Hmm it's hard for me to stop thinking about you since we met. I have not had that much fun with some one in a log time and you made me think to have some one in my life. Sorry for sharing so much with you if you do not like

• 翻訳お願いします

Them darn PP people they are bandits, I charged you $3.00 for the PP fees and I figured that was a few cents more than I needed to cover it, well them bastards charged me $3.81 for the fees that's 4% and they advertise 3% them bastards. I'm going to have to start charging every one on every transaction 4.1% for my PP fees.

• 英文の翻訳お願いします。

先日、頼んでないブーツがアメリカよりとどきました。その事についてのメールだと思います。 大変でも翻訳おねがいします。 No.1 It came to our attention about a month ago that we shipped a pair of Redwing boots that were not supposed to go to you. Here is where they were sent: No.2 I emailed Yosinori about this on 2/25 and have not heard back from him. At that time I was not aware that they were your orders. Please let me know if you or he has those boots, if you would like to keep them we will give you a good deal on them. Or we can send you a return label to get them back. Here are the specs of the boot:

• 英文の翻訳をお願いします。

ebayで出品している商品に質問が来ました。出品しているものが大好きで取引をしたいと言う事は何となく分かるのですが、自信がありません。どなたか分かる方、翻訳をお願いします。 Thanks sooo much for responding. I would love to make a deal with you. This dorulumon toy you have is a favorite digimon of mine. I live in America so the only way I can get it is online. I saw that you were selling this as well a xros loader. These 2 items are 2 years old and many people already have them so it's hard to get a good deal. However I am a fan and my budget is small so I was wondering if you could sell this to me for free in a bundle with the xros loader and I'll pay full for the xros loader. I saw your high ratings so I wanted to ask this to you. Thanks for your time and please respond back. Again Thanks!!!

• 翻訳お願いします。

Mike: Your memory isn't working. Have you forgotten when we used to hunt together in the back streets? Friend: You mean when we used to get up on the garage roof with some bricks and when the rats came out , we'd get them? Mike: Yes , we used to spend many a sporting evening that way. Friend: But you can't say something like that was hunting. Mike: Why not? And to our shame , we didn't even take them for food or their skins for clothes. We only did it to enjoy ourselves. As I remember , with your keen eye and strong arm , you were very successful. Friend: But they were only rats. And everybody knows that rats are no good. That's why when you're mad at somebody , you call him a dirty rat. You don't call him a dirty duck or a dirty bunny. Mike: True , a rat is a rodent , but so are the rabbit and many other cute little animals. So it is possible that you killed a 44th cousin of Mickey Mouse or even Bugs Bunny. Friend: Maybe so , but I'm not going to apologize for killing them , the dirty rats. Mike: How heartless! Some of them may have been loving mama rats , or caring daddy rats. Think of how many of their little ones you have made orphans and the childhood trauma they suffered. Friend: You're using the old trick of mixing apples and oranges. I'm talking about fur coats.

• 翻訳お願いします

Mike: Your memory isn't working. Have you forgotten when we used to hunt together in the back streets? Friend: You mean when we used to get up on the garage roof with some bricks and when the rats came out , we'd get them? Mike: Yes , we used to spend many a sporting evening that way. Friend: But you can't say something like that was hunting. Mike: Why not? And to our shame , we didn't even take them for food or their skins for clothes. We only did it to enjoy ourselves. As I remember , with your keen eye and strong arm , you were very successful. Friend: But they were only rats. And everybody knows that rats are no good. That's why when you're mad at somebody , you call him a dirty rat. You don't call him a dirty duck or a dirty bunny. Mike: True , a rat is a rodent , but so are the rabbit and many other cute little animals. So it is possible that you killed a 44th cousin of Mickey Mouse or even Bugs Bunny. Friend: Maybe so , but I'm not going to apologize for killing them , the dirty rats. Mike: How heartless! Some of them may have been loving mama rats , or caring daddy rats. Think of how many of their little ones you have made orphans and the childhood trauma they suffered. Friend: You're using the old trick of mixing apples and oranges. I'm talking about fur coats.

• 翻訳をお願いします。

all i was telling you is a package was sent back to me from 3 months ago...it wasnt a big deal, just was showing you because that was not my fault . you did not understand my email.

• 困っています。翻訳お願いします。

Thanks for the credit card. I just spoke with our warehouse and we are out of stock on a few items. I have listed below. Please let me know if you would like to substitute any of the other prints. Also on the OCS do you have an account number with them for us to use to notify OCS that we have a shipment for you? Out of Stock Items -oven mitt-ahoy-out of stock Ahoy-tea towels-out of stock Francesca tea towels-out of stock - we have the "Claire" another floral Aprons in Aviary in coral and blue Please let us know what you would like to substitute for these out of stock items

• 翻訳お願いします。

Well all i can say to younow is you have all the information now with tracking number taro. Be patients for them to come in is all i have to say to you is: Be pateint.!.!!!!!!!!!!!! After you lasers come in to you iam sorry but i feel this whole thing was disrespectful. Espacially now with how you are acting with shipping being slow. So after you reive everything tht you paid for, I will no longer give you my service with making yiou heatsinks or buying lasers. You will quicly see how good i was to you taro when you have to buy from othert people and you dont get the same high quility stuff that i gave you. So for the final time you have all information now. BE PATIENT>!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! for your lasers to come in.