• ベストアンサー
  • すぐに回答を!

和訳お願いします!!!

(1) The nature of children's rights is unique in that children are socially powerless to voice their views, and that their realisation is subject to an understanding of children's rights by parents, teachers and the public in general. (2) What may be considered as ”violence" in the public arena is often committed at school under the labels "cane of affection" and educational consideration. (3) some schools maintain strict rules in the name of anti-deliquency measures and improving students' academic performance, without questioning whether this might contradict the underlying assumption of respect for children's rights.

共感・応援の気持ちを伝えよう!

• 回答数1
  • 閲覧数59
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • 回答No.1
  • sayshe
  • ベストアンサー率77% (4555/5903)

(1)子供たちが彼らの意見を表明するには社会的に無力であり、また、彼らの意見の実現は、親、教師、一般社会によって子供たちの権利が理解されるかどうか次第であるという点で、子供たちの権利の性質は独特です。 (2)公の場では「暴力」と見なされるかもしれないことが、「愛の鞭」そして、教育的配慮と称して、しばしば、学校で犯されています。 (3)非行防止対策とか生徒の学力向上とか言う名の下に、一部の学校は、そうすることが、子供の権利に対する敬意の根拠となる前提と矛盾するかもしれないかどうか疑うことなく、厳しい規則を維持しています。

共感・感謝の気持ちを伝えよう!

関連するQ&A

• 和訳をお願いします!

英語のサンタの本?エッセイ?の一部なんですが、英語が全くわからないので 和訳していただけないでしょうか? Some little children doubt that Santa still lives because often their letters, for one reason or another, never seem to reach him. Nurses in hospitals know who some of these children are. Teachers in great city schools know others. Dear children of yesterday, won’t you try to seek out these trusting children of today and make sure that their letters in some way may reach Santa Claus so that “he will continue to make glad that heart of childhood”? That, I believe, is the best way of proving there is a Santa Claus, for ourselves and for the children. What will you tell your children about Santa Claus someday?

• 至急この英文の和訳をお願い致しますm(*_*)m

Societies which recognize that pacta sunt servanda among their own members,do not find it difficult to recognize the advantages of fulfilling obligations and contacts in dealings with individuals and groups in different societies.The fact that all societies appear to recognize that there is an obligation to fulfil contacts,alongwith prudential advantage in fulfilling them (just as,it is often argued,they all recognize rules that limit violence among their members and enjoin respect for rights of property) provides a basis for the extension of the principle of the sanctity of contracts beyond the bounds of particular societies.

• 和訳をお願いします!

Parents were so enthusiastic about the new school and its progressive philosophy that their children quickly learned that their family and school were of one mind not only about the importance of learning, but about what children had to do to learn.

• 和訳に困ってます><宜しくお願いします><

和訳に困ってます><宜しくお願いします>< 英語の和訳をお願いします! 長文になりますが、宜しくお願いします! The mind is no less capable in women than in men of making this from resolve which constitutes virtue and of recognising the circumstances in which it should be practised. women can control their passions just as well as we can, and they are not more inclined to vice than to virtue. One could even tilt the balance in their favour on this issue because affecthion for children. which is incompara bly stronger in women than in men, is naturally linked with compassion which, in trun, could be called the virtue and tha bond of civil society. it is impossible to imagine that society is reasonably established for any other purpose apart from the mutual satisfaction of needs and common necessities. And if one looked closely at how passions arise in us, one would find that the way in which women treat us when we are in distress, almost like their own children, is like a natural development of their contribution to the birth and education of men. Thet the differences which can be observed in the conduct of men and women derive from their education It is all the more important to notice that the dispositions with which we are born are neither good nor evil, because otherwise one cannot avoid a rather common mistake of attributing to nature something which results only from custom

• 和訳をお願いいたしますm(_ _)m

和訳をよろしくお願いします! On November 15 a festival is held for children seven (siti)five(go) and three(san) years old, and so the festival is called shichi-go-san. The reason why we have a celebration for these years is because odd numbers are believed to be lucky since they cannot be divided by two. In addition, we are told that since the ages of 7, 5 and 3 years are important growth steps for children, it is, therefore, significant to honor the children of these ages. In many parts of Japan, a child is received as a member of a shrine parts when he or she is seven. Though the are variations according to locality, in general, boys who are three and five and girls who are three and seven are dressed in their best clothes, and are taken by their parents to large and prestigious shrines, and very often A to the shrines of their local deities. It is customary after the visit to buy chitose-ame(thousand-year candy), sold at the stalls on the grounds of the shrine. よろしくお願いしますm(_ _)m

• 英文和訳をお願いします

Regrettably, the notion of rights of ownership of capital and other income-earning assets remains conflicted, especially in societies that still believe that profit seeking is not quite moral. A key purpose of property rights, after all, is to protect assets in order to use them to profit or personally benefit. Such rights are not supportable in a society that holds any significant remnant of the view of property as “theft.” That notion embraced by Karl Marx rests on the presumption that gained wide acceptance in the first half of the twentieth century that wealth created under a division of labor is produced jointly, and hence should be owned collectively.

• 和訳をお願いします!!!

The alliance between the parents of CPE students and the school's staff was a key ingredient in the granduates' outstanding record. Parents were so enthusiastic about the new school and its progressive philosophy that their chidren quickly learned that their family and school were of one mind not only about the importance of learning, but about what children had to do to learn.

• 和訳お願いします!

英語の和訳をしてください。 英語は苦手で自分で和訳をしてみても意味がよくわかりません… なので、英語が得意な人は教えてください! (1)A couple of weeks ago, I slipped off a ladde r at home and broke a little bone in my foot. Nothing serious, but awkward and uncomfortable. The foot was tightly taped, and I walked around heavily with a cane. (2)What was pleasant about this otherwise painful experience was the way I was treated by everyone - strangers included. People opened doors for me, helped me into taxis and gave me plenty of room in elevators. (3)Their consideration almost made up for the discomfort, and i wished to keep the bandage and the cane longer than i needed to. My spirit blossomed under this public treatment. (4)Yet, the moment I laid aside these symbols of deficiency. People went back to their old selfish selves pushing and jostling and running down any object in their mad pursuit toward nowhere in particular. (5)And it occurred to me that everybody has some sort of broken bone somewhere, even if it cannot be seen. Not physical bones, of course, but emotional bones that are just as frail and tender and sometimes as painful as the visible bone that is taped. (6)Each person carries with him some ancient wound that has not quite healed, and wound, he is forced to protect it, not with tape or a cane, but with defensive reactions that may make him seem less friendly or less approachable than he really is. (7)There have been many days when i needed more consideration than the days i carried a cane : when my mind was troubled and my emotions almost got our of control : and no stranger knew and no stranger cared. The little bone was minor, but it opened a floodgate of human sympathy and warmth. (8)Of course, we cannot see beneath the skin : the man passing swiftly on the street may be suffering severer pain than the woman on crutches. Who only broke a leg on a ski slide. We respond to the symbol of pain, not to the pain itself.

• 英語の和訳です。お願いします!!

There is another difference that visitors often notice in American schools. There is less importance given to the learning of facts than is usual in the school systems of many other countries. Instead, Americans try to teach their children to think for themselves,to ask questions, to explore, and to develop their own intellectual and creative abilities. Students spend much time learning how to use resource materials, libraries, statistics, and computers. Computers are used in many classrooms, frequently stating in kindergarten. The American system of education is based on the idea that if children are taught to reason well and to research well, they will be able to find whatever facts they need throughout the rest of their lives. This is America's answer to the question that thoughtful parents around the world are asking the world are asking themselves in this fast-paced time: "How can one prepare today's child for a tomorrow that one can neither predict nor understand?"

• 今日中にお願いします◆和訳問題

次の文の和訳お願いします。 長いのですが、一文です。 使われている構文など 解説もして頂けたら嬉しいです! In the 19th century the German educator Fruedrich Froebel argued that introducing play into education would catch children's attention and encourage a long-term interest in learning, contradicting the belief, widely held at the time, that children younger that seven could not be taught because of their short attention spans.