• ベストアンサー

英訳をお願いします

Please write that it is a gift.I'm with the last parcel had problems with customs in Russia.

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.2

この品物の(税関への申告書には)贈答品 と記入してください。ロシアの税関で、(持ち込んだうちの)最後の一つの荷物が通関で引っかかってしまったのですよ。 ー 通関を無事通過させるために ある荷物を(贈答品 ギフト)扱いで申告させてほしいという事でしょう。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

その他の回答 (2)

回答No.3

全く英語圏の人の英語ではありませんが、 訳は、回答者の仰る通りです。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。
  • Him-hymn
  • ベストアンサー率66% (3489/5257)
回答No.1

それが贈り物であると書いてください。ロシアの税関で前回の小荷物で問題になった経験があります。 少し英語の文法に誤りのある文ですが、以上のような意味だと思います。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 英訳をお願いします

I am very interested in that razor. With the UK customs and tax, any item over £16 will get charged tax and customs, which is about an additional 20% of the noted price.

• 英語の翻訳、御願いします。オークションで落札された方が私に御願いをしていると思うのですが?

英語の翻訳、御願いします。オークションで落札された方が私に御願いをしていると思うのですが? I just payed the bag through paypal. Can you please include the attached file into the parcel with the Louis Vuitton bag? Can you do that, just print it out and put it in the parcel?

• 英訳を見てください

英訳をしたんですが、間違いがあれば指摘して欲しいです。 都市生活で嫌なところの1つは、エレベーターに乗ることだ。乗ること自体は何も問題ではない。 快適で安全だし無料である。しかし、あの沈黙には閉口する。他人と一緒に狭い空間に閉じ込められ 一言も口をきかないでいるのは、どことなく奇妙なものだ。エレベーターで知らない人に言えるのは、 せいぜい「9階お願いします」ということくらいだ。 The one of dislike in an urban life is taking an elevator. Taking itself is no problem. It is a comfortable, safe and free. But I am embarrassed at the silence. It is somehow strange that I am locked with others in narrow space and everbody is silence. I can say the person I don't know in the elevator is that "please, nine floor" at most. 冠詞などが不安です。文章でおかしな点があれば指摘して欲しいです。 おねがいします。

• 英訳をよろしくお願いします。

以下の文の英訳をよろしくお願いします。 I'm sorry for the trouble. If I remember correctly we had last time some problems with email? And do we have a gain?! :( Here is message which I have sent twice. Hope this message come to you.

• 和訳をお願いします

it looks like the paket stucks on customs, so can you tell me please, have write on the paket gift and is there an invoice on or in the the paket? maybee you can send me an invoice via mail over 43 dollar so i can fax it to customs and they send it to me, so i must not drive 50 km and pay 19% tax

• 英訳をお願いします

私の英訳に誤りがあれば指摘してくださると助かります。 (1)我が家のトイレには小さな本棚があって、そこにはいつも、父の読みかけの本が入っていた。 The toilet in my house had a bookshelf, where there was always books which my father had been reading. (2)私は、つまらないから最後まで読むかどうかわからない、と言うこともあった。 I often said that it was boring me so I didn't know whether I read it till the last page. (3)父は私に、自分が読んで楽しかった本を教えて、楽しい気持ちを共有したかっただけなのだと思う。 I think that he only wanted to share happy feeling with me by telling me the books which he felt was interesting.

• たびたびすみません。また訳していただきたく。

たびたびすみません。また訳していただきたく。 お願いに上がりました。 よろしくお願いします。 The parcel which I will be sending will not attract any duty here in India. This parcel of 20 kgs will be sent only as trade sample. And the postal people will directly hand over the parcel to you in person. And so there is no question of any customs formalities or duties involved in this particular deal. You will face all these problems only when you import large quantities. I am not at all sending this parcel as regular export but only as a sample. This time I will be sending the product only as a sample to make a trial run. I will give a letter to the postal customs department it is only a trade sample to get future bulk order. So there won't be any problem in India as well as in China. If you have any doubt and you feel that there would some problem in sending the parcel to China, I can send the parcel to your Japan address. Please inform me at the earliest.

• 英訳

添削お願いします。 アメリカ大統領選挙の結果を踏まえてのコメントを文字化したものを例にして見てみる。以下が、その本文だ。 Well, I think the bottom line was more people trusted him to lead the economy forward. Certainly the economy is not in great shape right now, but the bottom line was that it had been contracting really collapsing at time he took office. His polices did help stabilize it, and the economy has being growing. And I think more people had confidence in President Obama to continue that~~ 結局、やはり、国民が信頼を寄せたということでしょう。アメリカを指導していく上で。もちろん、アメリカはいま、大変な状況になっておりますけれども、もともと政権に就いたときに経済が破綻しつつあった。で、その後、成長が~~ 現発話と訳出の時間的関係を見てみると冒頭の時間的な差、時間にすると3秒くらいだが、文字化するとこれぐらいの長さとして表すことができる。 Let me show example, this is comment on presidential election in America. Well, I think the bottom line was more people trusted him to lead the economy forward. Certainly the economy is not in great shape right now, but the bottom line was that it had been contracting really collapsing at time he took office. His polices did help stabilize it, and the economy has being growing. And I think more people had confidence in President Obama to continue that~~

• 簡単に和訳していただけると有難いです。

The problem is that every cost in excess of $ 25 has a customs penalty in Spain for € 30 minimum and/o they can retain the package. Know you any solution for avoid this problems with the customs?

• I busted whichever hand it is I write with.について

こんばんは。今回もよろしくお願いいたします。 アメリカのアニメの一節なのですが、 "Please excuse my handwriting. I busted whichever it is I write with."  日本語の訳は「乱筆をお許し下さい。利き手を怪我してしまいまして」となっています。僕がわからないのは、whichever it is I write with の部分で、特に whichever it is をどう解釈してよいものか迷っています。  ご回答はお時間のある時で結構です。どうかよろしくお願いいたします。