English Problem: Choose the Appropriate Word

このQ&Aのポイント
  • Let's have some fun in the shade of the tree.
  • My daughter isn't skilled with computers.
  • Tom is a quick runner. Kate is an early riser.
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

英語の問題

適当な語を選ぶ Let's have()in the shade of the tree. My daughter isn't a good computer(). Tom is a fast (). Kate is an early (). [rest riser user worker] 並べ替え 姉は成績について父と長いこと話し合った My sister (my dad /a long talk /with /had) about her grades. 高齢者に対して医療補助をすることは重要 Is is important (help /to /to /give /medical) the elderly. 私達はジョンの日本語の上達にとても驚いた We (good progress /very surprised /John's /were /at) in Japanese. 文を完成 私にとって自分の進路を決めるのは簡単ではない It is not easy for me to ()()()about my career. いろいろなことに興味があるからだ This is because I ()many(). 私は間違った選択(choice)はしたくない I don't want to ()the wrong (). 先生にアドバイスを求めようと思う I will ask my teacher to ()()()().

• 英語
  • 回答数3
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • Him-hymn
  • ベストアンサー率66% (3489/5257)
回答No.2

Let's have (rest) in the shade of the tree. My daughter isn't a good computer(user). Tom is a fast (worker). Kate is an early (riser). 姉は成績について父と長いこと話し合った My sister (had a long talk with my dad) about her grades. 高齢者に対して医療補助をすることは重要 Is is important (to give medical help to) the elderly. 私達はジョンの日本語の上達にとても驚いた We (were very surprised at John's good progress) in Japanese. 私にとって自分の進路を決めるのは簡単ではない It is not easy for me to (make)(a)(decision)about my career. いろいろなことに興味があるからだ This is because I (have) many (tastes). 私は間違った選択(choice)はしたくない I don't want to (make)the wrong (choice). 先生にアドバイスを求めようと思う I will ask my teacher to (give)(me)(some)(advice). 以上でいかがでしょうか。

その他の回答 (2)

回答No.3

Rest User worker riser My sister had a long talk with my dad about her grades It is important to give medical help to the elderly we were very surprised at John's good progress in Japanese It is not easy for me to make a decision about my career This is because I have many interests. I don't want to make a wrong choice. I will ask my teachers to give us some advise

• vintita64
  • ベストアンサー率27% (60/219)
回答No.1

わからないところを質問するならまだしも、丸投げは良くないです。 一度自分で解いてみてください。

amazarasi8
質問者

補足

ノートには自分で解いてますし、確認したいから載せてますので

関連するQ&A

• 英語 の質問です

My latest son and one holding is in pic with sister and now stands 31tts I am dad to 25 lol こちらの英文を日本語にしていただけますか?よろしくお願いします。m(__)m

• 英語の長文和訳。

英語が得意な人が居ましたら、 和訳をお願いします。 I'm glad that I can talk to you about my life here in Texas. I can't believe that about Three months have already passed since I came. Every day has been so exciting for me. I have always been interested in America. I began to study English when I was ten years old. Since then I have wanted to be able to speak English well. Soon after exciting high school in Japan. I hoped to go to America. So I studied very hard. At last my dream came true and I arrived in Texas. I have made so many friends through living and studying here in America. Last week one of my friends, Kate, invited me to dinner. Her parents went to Japan last lear. She showed me some pictures they took to remember their trip. At dinner, Kate's mother asked me about Japanese cooking. She said, "I hear that tofu is very healthy, but I don't know many ways to cook it. Maki, could you tell me a few different ways to cook it?" putting tofu in miso soup was the only way I could think of. later, Kate's father asked me about haiku. He said,"I hear that haiku was born in Japan. Would you tell me about Japanese haiku?" I couldn't tell him about haiku because I don't remember anything I learned about it. After dinner, we talked about our towns. Kate asked me the population of mine, but I couldn't answer that question,either. I was surprised to be asked questions like those. Before coming here, I read a lot of books about America, not Japan. My friends here want to know about Japan as much as I want to know about America. I never thought of that before. I now understand that it is important to learn about one's own country and to be able to talk about it. 以上です。 誤字や脱字があったらすみません。 和訳、宜しくお願いします。

• 英語の並べ替え問題

回答お願いします>< ( Ronaldinho / as far / the best / know / as/ I / is ) soccer player in the world. (wrong / about / I / was/ my / new/ boss), because she is really very kind. ( it / that / my brother / is/ my mother's / dream ) and I become doctoes some day. The knight said , “( against / in / my blood / evil / fighting / is)”. ( it / not / if / for / had / been/ ) your guidance, I might have become a criminal. よろしくおねがいします>< できれば日本語訳もつけてくださると嬉しいです・・・

• 英語問題

1a:Please continue your good work. b:Please () your good work. (1)repeat on (2)keep up (3)endure with (4)came up 2a:Is she still trying to find a job? b:Is she still () for a job? (1)keeping (2)making (3)chasing (4)looking 3a:I'm trying to recover from the shock. b:I'm trying to () the shock. (1)get across (2)get above (3)get off (4)get over 4a:They considerd this as most important. b:They looked () this as most important. (1)for (2)on (3)around (4)to 5a:I had to get rid () my doubts about it. b:I had to remove my doubts about it. (1)in (2)of (3)with (4)from 同じ意味になるように語句を入れます 解答をお願いします

• 英語の穴埋め問題です

英文の穴埋めです 日本語を(あいているところに当てはまるように)英文に訳してくださるとうれしいです。 1.私の専攻は(a―――――)です。私は勉強したいと思います(b ITの世界のことを)。 2.私の専攻は(a―――――)です。私はなりたい。 (c webデザイナーに) 3.私の専攻は(a―――――)です。私の好きな教科は(d 産業情報論です) 1. I major in (a. ――――― ). I would like to study ( b.          ). 2. My major is ( a. ――――― ). I want to be a ( c.         ) 3. I’m majoring in ( a. ――――― ). My favorite subject is (d.           ) ※ a には学部名が入るので気にしないでください b c d は2単語以上で、できれば5単語以内でお願いしたいです よろしくお願いします。

• 英作文の添削お願いします。(大学受験用)

英語が苦手なので、文法や表現のミスなども教えていただけると嬉しいです。 【設問】 Who should look after the elderly -their families or the State? (100~150語) In my opinion, the state has to look after the elderly. This is why that it is difficult for families to take care of elderly completely. Take my home example. My grandmother is nineteen years old. She is not able to walk herself. So, we support her. However my parents come home so lately. They cannot look after her. So, I usually cook dinner and let her eat it. Then, I take a bath with her. When I finished all her care, I go to bed about eleven p.m. I have no time to use myself. As a result, I am tired. Moreover, I am often exhausted to daily care. Families such as mine need someone’s help. In short, it is necessary for the state to look after the elderly in order to protect their family.(137)

• 一億人の英文法について

一億人の英文法の93ページ例文cのところの I'll try to persuade my Dad to give us a ride. という文章で to persuade は目的語なのですか? 'll try to のところは無視してもいいのでしょうか? I persuade my Dad to give us a ride. なら my Dad が目的語になるのはわかるのですが

• 英語の並び替えの問題

英語の並び替えの問題なのですが、 良い結果を得るには練習に練習を重ねることです。(一語不足)という文を作りたいのですが、 One(get,practice,in order to,result,a,cannot,good,intensively)をどう並び替えたらよいのか分かりません。 in order to get a good reasult と practice intensively という組み合わせをつくったのですが、それからがよくわかりません。 また、We cannot help being surprised to see how is every creature adapted to its surroundings. という文で意味が通じますか。宜しくお願いします。

• 高校入試レベルの英語

お願いします。 1 次の各組の文がほぼ同じ内容を表すように()に適切な語を書きなさい (1) The girl with long hair is my sister. The girl ( ) ( ) long hair is my sister (2) This question is not as difficult as that one. this question is ( )( ) that one. (3) Tom came to japan last year and is still in Tokyo. Tom ( )( ) in Tokyo since last year. (4) A mouse said to a cat, Please don't eat me. A mouse said to a cat, I don't ( ) you to eat me. 2 次の()に適切な語を書きなさい。 (1) 彼女は私と同じくらいの年齢で、同じくらいの背の高さでした。  She was about my age and was ( )( )( ) I. (2)  彼女が何を言ったのかを理解することは、今度はそんなに難しくありませんでした。   Now ( ) was not so difficult ( ) understand what she said. 以上です。 お願いします。

• 英語の問題がわかりません。

一応考えた答えは1が(1)か(3),2が(2),3が(1)です。 わかる方がいたら教えて下さい。お願いします。 1 We were surprised at his ( ) to our proposal.  (1)willing to agree (2)willingness of his agreeing (3)willingness to agree (4)willingness in agreeing 2 The car isn't here today because Jane ( ) it. She generally uses the bus, but the drivers are on strike.  (1)uses (2)is using (3)used (4)was using 3 I could not bear to think of ( ) to that cruel woman.  (1)my dog being sold (2)my dog selling (3)my dog to sell (4)my dog's to be sold