• ベストアンサー

英語でなんと言いますか?

piece_o_m_w_Uの回答

• ベストアンサー
回答No.2

>You implied that you had reluctance to work with us. で合っていますか。 #1さんと同意見です。会話だと硬いかもです。 Didn't You hint at your reluctance to work with us the other day? というのもありますけどこれも硬いですよね。 Don't get me wrong. などと前ふりして I thought you don't want to work with us. I can feel you don't want to work with us. Ican feel you don't want us to work with you. などと優しい口調で聞けば良いのでは。 「使っちゃうまえにご検討ください」は同意見です。

Grand_Battement
質問者

お礼

ご回答ありがとうございます。 自分でも堅いかんじで言うのには不安がありました。 さっそケータイに落として明日トライします。 頑張ります。

関連するQ&A

• 英語が出来る方に相談があります。

先日、海外のショップで洋服を注文したのですが、 2つ頼んだものが1つしか入っておらず、とりあえず つたない英語で、 1つ足りていないので足りない分を送って欲しい、無理なら返金して欲しい とメールを送ってみました。 するとこんなメールが返ってきました。 We want to work with you to resolve this dispute. Please let us know what the problem is with your order. We see that you are asking for us to send you another shirt as well as a refund. We don't understand. Our records indicate that your merchandise was sent to you on 11/4/09. Please get back to us asap so that we can work together to resolve this issue. これってどういう意味でしょうか…? 私のメールが通じてないんでしょうか? そして、返信はどのような感じに送ったら良いですか? 本当に英語ができなくて困っています。 親切な方、教えてください、、 お願いします。。

• Ebayにて英語の内容がわかりません!

The address that you had provided to us when you checkout was different from your address that you have listed with eBay's records. Please confirm the ship to address for the following order so that we can release the parcel to you as soon as possible. Failure to respond will only further delay your order. セラーから上記の内容が送られてきました。 どういった意味なんでしょうか? アドレスが違うよってことですか?

• 英語

you have always seemed eager to work, which is why I was taken aback to hear that you were dissatisfied with your current level of remuneration. whichからabackまでの部分について 解説をしてほしいです。 回答よろしくお願いします。

• 英語の文章を翻訳して頂きたいです!

あるホテルに用があり、英語でメールをし、返事がきたのですが、正直5割ほどしか理解ができずにいます。 どなたか翻訳して頂けると嬉しいです(>_<) さらに、返事の文章も作れないので困っています(´・_・`) それはまた後で考えたいと思います。 こちらです。お願いします。 thanks for the email and for understanding, that we can not forward any personal details to you. Unfortunately, the information, that his first name is Oliver and that he stayed with us over 4th September, is not gonna be enough information for us to find him or his email address, as he may as well have travelled with friends and made a reservation under a different name and also, maybe he didn't just arrive 4th September, but had a different booking with us before, so we can not find anything under that date. I am sorry, that I can not help you with that,

• 次の英語を訳してもらえませんか?

Hello there!!! Maybe you already know or maybe not that our hostel is celebrating a birthday on 14th May!!:) We have honor to invite you for the party and celebrate with us that special day! It's gonna be a costume party and it will be really cool if you can bring with you your own, special and original costumes!! There will be FREE food, alcohol, great music. Then we are going to club to celebrate all night and we want to celebrate it with you because without you there won't be us:D

• ビジネス英語

質問なのですが、外国人のお客様に対して使う時、以下の英文はどちらがきれいな表現でしょうか? 失礼ではございますが、 (質問内容)? It's rude to ask you but, ~? It may be rude to ask you but, ~?」 (何か提案をして)それでよろしいでしょうか? Is that OK with you? Would that be OK with you? 助動詞を入れたほうが丁寧になるのはよく言われますが、上記の英文はどうでしょうか?あまり気にしなくても大丈夫でしょうか?

• so~so~that~,too~too~to~

あなたと一緒に遊ぶには金が無さ過ぎたし、忙しすぎた。を訳したいです。I had so little money and were so busy that I wasn't able to play with you .でいいんでしょうか?また、too~to~でいうときはMoney I had was too little and I was too busy to play with you.でいいんでしょうか?so2つに対しthat1つ、too2つに対しto1つ、というのは見たこと無いので違和感がします。それに、上の例文2つとも、andで分かれて、お金がなさすぎたし、あなたと遊べないほど忙しかった。になりそうです。上手い表現はありますか?

• 日本語にやくしてください!

訳してください! We would be happy to work with you. In order for us to put aside anything, I need you to be VERY specific on what it is that you want us to put aside. Size Style color Please let us know ahead of time when you confirm a solid date for your visit.

• この英語の意味が完璧に把握できません

タイの友達からメールが来たのですが、ちょっと完璧に意味が分かりません。簡単にで結構ですので、英語できる方、教えてください。 送られてきたメールは、以下の通りです。 I am so sad when you don't give you hands to help me. Also it made me much sad when you said " Let's meet in a dream" I think you are nice person and I always keep our photos with me, but I don't really know what you think. I also keep everything about us, example, movie ticket, dream world ticket, hotel ticket and everything that relate with us. I have thought I will keep it in trash together with all my good feeling that I had toward you, but I am still think little about you in my deep heart but I don't hope to see you. Anyway, if you would like to talk with me, then send mail to me.

• 英語を正しく直してください。

どなたか添削をお願いいたします。 3段目とか迷います。よろしくお願いします。 あなたは土曜日は勉強で長い1日を過ごしたと思うけど、ちゃんと眠れてたらと思います。 I think that you had spend a long day for studying on Saturday, but I hope you slept well. 私は土曜日は学校へは行かずに、友達と○○でディナーをしました。 I didn't go to the school, just had a dinner with my friend at ○○. あなたが日本へ帰る(休暇)前に、DVDを観たり、パスタやケーキを作ったりしながら部屋でゆっくり過ごすのもいいね。 Before you back to Japan, I would like to spend with you leisurely in your room, watching DVD(Movie), make pasta, cake. また寒くなるから、風邪にはくれぐれも気をつけてください。 Since it's getting very cold, please don't catch a cold. 良い1日を。 Have a nice day.