A Long Day of Studying and Dinner with Friends

このQ&Aのポイント
  • I hope you had a good rest after spending a long day studying on Saturday.
  • Instead of going to school on Saturday, I had a dinner with my friend at ○○.
  • Before you return to Japan, it would be nice to spend some relaxing time in your room, watching DVDs and making pasta or cake.
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

英語を正しく直してください。

どなたか添削をお願いいたします。 3段目とか迷います。よろしくお願いします。 あなたは土曜日は勉強で長い1日を過ごしたと思うけど、ちゃんと眠れてたらと思います。 I think that you had spend a long day for studying on Saturday, but I hope you slept well. 私は土曜日は学校へは行かずに、友達と○○でディナーをしました。 I didn't go to the school, just had a dinner with my friend at ○○. あなたが日本へ帰る(休暇)前に、DVDを観たり、パスタやケーキを作ったりしながら部屋でゆっくり過ごすのもいいね。 Before you back to Japan, I would like to spend with you leisurely in your room, watching DVD(Movie), make pasta, cake. また寒くなるから、風邪にはくれぐれも気をつけてください。 Since it's getting very cold, please don't catch a cold. 良い1日を。 Have a nice day.

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.1

元の単語を最大限残す方向でチェックしてみました。 あなたは土曜日は勉強で長い1日を過ごしたと思うけど、ちゃんと眠れてたらと思います。 I think that you had a long day for studying on Saturday, so I wish you have slept well. ※日本語の「…けど」、「…が」は逆接になっていないことが多いです。 ※hope には「過去のことを・・・と望む」という節が続きません。 私は土曜日は学校へは行かずに、友達と○○でディナーをしました。 I didn't go to school, but had dinner with my friend at ○○. あなたが日本へ帰る(休暇)前に、DVDを観たり、パスタやケーキを作ったりしながら部屋でゆっくり過ごすのもいいね。 Before you return to Japan, I'd like to be with you leisurely in your room, watching DVDs (a movie), making pasta or cakes. ※spend の後には過ごす時間が続きます。spend a day など。

OcocoO
質問者

お礼

すごくわかりやすくご丁寧に教えてくださって感謝します。 とても参考にになりました。 どうもありがとうございました。

関連するQ&A

• すみませんが、訳がわかりません。教えて下さい

日本語に訳すとどうなるか教えてください。 A: Why did you lose your job? B: Because I called in one night - I had that black weightlifter with me. thought I had one more day of sick leave, but I didn't. So I decided to spend the night with him, throught I'd still have a job in the morning. But that did it. 多少意訳でもかまいませんので、お願いします。手がかりになるかわかりませんが、Bはゲイの男性です。 お願いいたします。。

• 英語の添削をお願いいたします

どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 Good afternoon. こんにちは。 I think you were busy on weekend, but did you sleep at night? 週末は忙しかったと思うけど、夜は眠れましたか。 How was Okinawa? 沖縄はどうだった? I think you must be tired. きっとすごく疲れたでしょう。 I spend time with my sister to had a lunch or shopping. 私は妹と一緒にランチやショッピングをしてすごした。 Sometime I would like to go to your town to see because I have never been there and also want to know where you live. いつかあなたの住んでいるところへ遊びにいきたい、行った事ないし あなたがどんなところに住んでいるのか知りたい。 It will getting colder so please be careful not catch a cold. だんだん寒くなるので風邪などひかないように。

• 英語の翻訳をお願いします。

外国の方とメールのやりとりをしています。 まだ、私の英語力が足りないばかりに、よく意味のわからない文があり困ってます。翻訳、お願いします。 I hope I had become a good friend for you, a person to “chat” with for important things. I wish I had done some things different with you, but I am glad to keep you as a friend at the end.

• もし来たら・・・

英語にしたいのですがうまくできません、おしえてください。 もしあなたが日本に来たら、あなたと会って、ご飯を食べに行き、一緒に楽しみたいなあ。 と軽く言いたいのですが、 If you came to Japan, I'll meet you and go to have dinner, spend time... with you すみませんおしえてください

• 英語の翻訳をお願い致します!!

Yes I really really would love to go and see you in japan! I hope I can!! Dinner , drinks, sightseeing , spending one with you , laying down with you sounds like a great happy vacation!!!! I look forward to it!! Sorry I know it's early bit I wanted to be the first one to tell you !!!!

• 英語の質問です!

When Jimmy arrived, he found the lecture hall crowded with () students. (1)only a few (2)very few (3)few (4)quite a few (), our plan has been going very well. (1)By now (2)In time (3)So far (4)Until then James had a bad cold.() ,he decided not to go to the movie with us. (1)Therefore (2)Meanwhile (3)However (4)Yet I'm not opposed to what you are saying . (), I completely agree with you. (1)On the contrary (2)The contrary (3)Contrary (4)In cotrast 答えの解説もよろしくお願いします!!

• この英語を訳してほしいです...(T_T)

この英語を訳してほしいです...(T_T) I am very fine too. You're welcome and thank you. I say you, i progressed with Japanese ^-^ ○○(名前) i want you as a Great Friend!!! I wait what you don't take to bad my ultimate word I wish one day I can get to know you 訳せそうで訳せませんでした(T_T) 翻訳機でやっても、意味不な和訳になります... 助けてぇw

• 英語をどなたか教えてください

英語をどなたか教えてください 簡単な文章ですみません。 誕生日を一緒できなかったのでメールしたいのです。 「私もリサと一緒に今日を過ごしたかったな。 でもここから祝っているよ。 私の想いが届いててうれしいよ。」 I wanted to spend with Lisa this time. I cerebrate your birthday from hire. I grad to reached my thought for you. 宜しくお願い致します。

• 英語 仮定法

自分の答えが合っているかと 間違っていた問題も合っていた問題も訳や説明をいただけると嬉しいです ・My father (give/smoking/up/wishes/could/he). →wishes he could give up smoking ・I (I/when/had been/Tom/called on/him/at home/wish). →wish Tom had been at home when I called on him. ・You (seen/a ghost/look/if/had/as/you). →look as if you had seen a ghost. ・"Why didn't you tell me she married him?" "()" 1 I have told you because I had known it. 2 I told you because I married her. 3 I would have told you if I had known it. 4 She married him because I had known it.→1 ・If () not for his help, I would not be able to finish the work. 1 I had 2 it were 3 there were 4 they had→2 ・Ken must have had an accident on his way home; (), he would have been here by now. 1 otherwise 2 if 3 but 4 for→1 わからなかった問題です ・並び替え 1 (you/would/she/do/if/what)won a goal medal in the Olympics. 2 (about/we/is/on/set/time/off/it) a camping holiday. ・間違った部分を選んで直す 1 (1 Were) the would (2 to come) to an end, we (3 will) carry (4 on) the plan. 2 Had I (1 knew) that she (2 didn't feel) very well yesterday, I wouldn't have (3 asked) her to(4 work late).

• 英語の意味を教えて下さい

(1)…Moon Revenge (2)…I hope you spend your days in happiness 宜しくお願い致します。