分からない相手の気持ちとは?

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 最後の相手の文が意味するものが気になる
  • 待つ必要はないけど、対象は好きなのか疑問
  • 相手の気持ちが分からず不安
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

英訳の質問です。

和訳わかるのですが、最後の相手の文がどういうつもりでいったのか気になります。分かる方教えて下さい( ; ; ) ☆Maybe,i don't think we should see each ot her anymore Because,i think the lonely to each other ★maybe we could see each other one day, but we don't have to wait for each other :) ★i like you very very much 多分、僕達はまたいつか会えるだろうけど、待つ必要はないよ! このlike you very very muchは社交辞令ですか??待たなくていいけど、好き??彼の気持ちが分かりません…

noname#233940
noname#233940
  • 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • Him-hymn
  • ベストアンサー率66% (3489/5257)
回答No.2

これは、まともな英語ではないので、想像するしかありません。 おそらく、あなたがとても好きなのでしょう。しかし、loveとは言えないのです。 お互いに会わない方がいいと思っているーー何らかの理由があってそう思っているのです。 それ以上は、いい加減な推測になりますので、言えません。 以上、ご参考になればと思います。

noname#233940
質問者

お礼

回答ありがとうございます。 社交辞令じゃないだけ良かったです。 遠距離なので、すぐに好きとは私はいえなかったんですよね。彼も同じ気持ちだと思います。

その他の回答 (1)

• SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

1。  多分、僕達はまたいつか会えるだろうけど、待つ必要はないよ!     おっしゃる通りだと思います。 2。  このlike you very very muchは社交辞令ですか??     おっしゃる通りです。意味があるなら like は使いません。店で買う気がない品物などに使います。 3. 待たなくていいけど、好き??彼の気持ちが分かりません… 「好き」ではなくて、「嫌いじゃない」だから別にお互いの都合を待つ程のこともない(さっぱりしたものですアッハッハ=:)笑い) と言う意味だと思います。

関連するQ&A

• 和訳確認お願いします

和訳確認お願いします maybe we could see each other one day, but we don't have to wait for each other :) 多分、私達がお互い一日会う事ができれば、私達は待つ必要はないよね? ? んー。。。 補足 Maybe,i don't think we should see each other anymore Because,i think the lonely to each other と私が送ったら返ってきた返事です。 この文の後にi like you very very much ともありました。 どういうつもりなんでしょうか?

• 和文英訳の添削をお願いします。

こんにちは。初めて質問します。 アメリカ人の友人へメールを送りたいのですが、 この書き方(英文)が正しいかどうか添削していただきたいです。 [日本文(伝えたいこと)] ん~…おうちに行くのはちょっと早すぎるかな。 それよりも、どこかのレストランでディナーをするのはどうかなぁ? オムライスとか食べたいな。 もし体調が良くならなかったら、また次の時に会いましょう。お大事にね。 [英文] Well...It's too early for me to go your place. How about go to restaurant for a dinner. I want to eat an omelet coutaining fried rice. If you haven't felt too good,we meet next time. Take care. それからもう一つ…こちらの文章も添削していただきたいです。 [日本文] もっとあなたのことを知って、それから真面目なお付き合いをしたいと考えています。 私はあなたのことが(友達として)大好きだけど、そんなの堅苦しくてイヤだよ~って思うようなら、 私たちもう会わない方が良いかもしれない。 [英文] I want to know more about you and then I'd like to be in a serious relationship. I like you very much,but if you think "you are too strik,I can't think that.", we might be see each other anymore. 本来ならば自分で考えるべきなのですが、大切なことなので語弊なく伝えたいと思い、 こちらに質問させていただきました。 回答よろしくお願いいたします。

• 訳を教えてください。

I think we both know we don't have any business seeing each other anymore よろしくお願いします❗️

• 英訳お願いいたします。

英訳お願いいたします。 This weekend I went shopping for clothes ... maybe you like that ... but I'm not really enjoying it. It's too difficult, too many choices. And suppose I choose something other people don't like ... Anyway I'm finished now and I have what I I need to have. Hmmm Italian food. Do you like Italian food a lot? As for the chopsticks ... it's not really strange for me. Personally I use chopsticks to cook pasta. It's easy to stir and take some spaghetti out to see if it's cooked enough. But eating ... I use fork :)But when I went to an Italian restaurant in Osaka they also gave chopsticks. Can you eat pasta with a fork? Or you think it's easier with chopsticks? Don't worry ... we won't be having pasta when you're in Belgium. About the chili oil. It's me that needs to thank you. You gave it to me and you introduced me to this chili oil. It's really nice on salad. Without you I would never know it can be so nice. If you bring some to Belgium you can bring your favorite brand. It doesn't need to be specifically this one. I like to know what you like. Don't worry if it's spicy ... I can take very spicy food. But are you sure it's not too much trouble? ... maybe you don't like it. Actually it looks more like what a horse would eat ... hahaha. You can try ... but we should have something more authentic (Belgian) for you. And also as a backup ... because I really don't think you will like it :)

• 和訳お願いします。

・ You know. I would you like me to teach you ? ・ what ever you would like me to learn ・ I think if we were to see each other for the first time and kiss. すみません、そのままコピペしました。。 よろしくお願いいたします。m(__)m

• 英訳お願いします。わかったとこは省きました><

but... for now I am happy just flirting online lol!! Um... I'm about to go to a meeting for a couple hours (I'm at work) but I'll send you one more email before I do. ... maybe you will not like it though, but I don't want to lie about the kind of person I am... like I already said, I like to talk about sexy things... and if you don't like that at all, I will just be honest with you now, you might not like me very much! But of course we don't have to talk about that stuff all the time, we can talk about anything... ^_^ この英文がへんなのはわかっています。 適切に答えるつもりです。

• 日本語にして下さい

I don't think we're understanding each other. It's ok. I like the challenge.

• 英訳なんですが

彼から貰ったメールなんですが、私の解釈があいまいすぎてなんと返事を出していいか分りません。 彼は私に対して、一体ナンなの???どういうつもり!もういいや!と怒っているような感じがするんですが、この文章だと正しい訳はどのようになるんでしょうか?このようになんとなくでしか理解ができません、分る方いらっしゃいましたらどうか教えて下さいお願いします。 You must don't email a lot huh! It's been about a week and I think that you are very busy! When I come back, I want to see you but you really seem like you never had a boyfriend so you never keep in contact with people. Well, take it easy ○○(私の名前)! I wonder every day, how you are doing but you don't reply to anything I write. Am I an ugly guy or something? What's the deal here? I know that I shouldn't worry as much because maybe I shouldn't care at all! Maybe I should chill by myself.......

• 英語の翻訳をお願いします

Just because we don't talk to each other doesn't mean I don't think about you. I just try to distance myself because I know I cann't have you.

• 英訳お願いします。

ちょっと意味がわからないので教えてください。 ---------------- I am very sad about our position. I have wonderful feelings for you. But I do not think we should or can marry. As deeply as I care for you-, I don't think either of us would be happy in a relationship in which we do not understand each other's words. ---- これは前置きとして、アメリカ人と付き合っていたのですが、2ヶ月前から喧嘩してしまって 今は戻るか戻らないかの状況にいます。 たまに会いたいけど結婚相手はさがすかも?みたいなことを言いながらも メールは毎日してます。 英語を理解していない私がいて、彼は私が英語を理解していないのに結婚できないみたいなことを 言っていました。 I have wonderful feelings for you.って好きという意味ですよね。 そのあとのI do not think we should or can marry. って結婚できると思わないということ?かと思っていましたがorって? そのあとdepply・・・ あとI don't think either・・・だんだんわからなくなってきました。 すみません。彼は否定の否定をよく使ってきます。 御手数ですがどうぞよろしくお願い致します。