アーティストのキャリア問題についての相談とは?

このQ&Aのポイント
  • アーティストの相談では、キャリアに関する問題に取り組んでいます。
  • 具体性にかける問題やゴールの設定についてアドバイスを提供しています。
  • また、アーティストが自身を世界やアートの一部として見つめる手助けもしています。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

英文の和訳、チェックお願いします。

I have also counseled artists on complex and seemingly less tangible career problems such as developing goals and helping artists learn to see themselves in relation to the world at large and as participants in the specific world of art and its various components. 私は複雑で、みたところ具体性にかけるキャリアに関する問題についての、アーティストの相談にも乗っています。 たとえば、ゴールを考え出したり、世界全体と比較した自身を、アートとアートのさまざまな要素 が存在する特有な世界の当事者として、自身を見つめることを学べるよう手助けしたりしています。 です。最初はどこで区切っていいかわかりませんでした。 時間がかからないよう、文法的に区切りを見つけたり、訳すときのポイントなどないでしょうか? アドバイスお願いいたします。

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.2

文が複雑になるほど、頭から直訳するのが原則です。 I have also counseled artists 私は芸術家たちの相談にものってきた、 ※どんな相談かといえば↓ on complex 複雑で and seemingly less tangible career problems 見たところあまり明確ではない業績の問題について ※例えばどんな業績か↓ such as developing goals 目標を展開したり and helping artists learn to see themselves 芸術家が自分自身を見つめることを会得するのを助けたり ※どこで↓ in relation to the world at large ※at large 「逃亡中の」 捕えることのできない世界との関係の中で (1) and as participants 参加者として ※何の↓ in the specific world of art and its various components. 芸術特有のな世界と、その世界のさまざまな構成要素の中で。 (2) (1)と(2)が並列されています。

surrey11
質問者

お礼

in relation to something  で~と比較して the world at large で 世界全体 と辞書に載ってましたよ! 基本的には頭からなんですね! その情報だけでも読むスピードが上がりそうです。^^ありがとうございます。

その他の回答 (1)

• oignies
  • ベストアンサー率20% (673/3354)
回答No.1

訳すときどこで区切るかはたいした問題ではありません。 しかし、訳した文章が、日本語として意味がつうじないの が困るのです。結局、機械が英日、日英の翻訳をこなせ るようになることはないでしょう。 あいさつぶん、などの定型句をのぞいては。それさえも、 文脈をまちがえれば、奇妙なせりふとなります。 コンピューターが、画家とおなじような絵をかけるように なるかといえばならないのと同じで、円と正方形それに 長方形などならかけるようになっても、ばらのえだとか ばらと人物だとか、それに背景だとかを芸術的にかけ るようにならないのと同じことです。 どうやったら、機械翻訳の精度をあげられるかを、語学 の達人にきこうなどと思わないことです。別に法則にそ って訳してませんので。

surrey11
質問者

お礼

なるほど~

関連するQ&A

• 英文の和訳です。

英文の和訳です。 The difficulty of the training tasks increased as the participants improved to continuously challenge their cognitive performance and maximize any benefits of training. が上手く訳せません。 この場合の「as」の意味がよくわからないんです。 和訳お願いします。

• 英文の和訳で困っています 和訳を教えてください

英文の和訳で困っています 和訳を教えていただきたいです よろしくお願いします!! Churchill’s proposal was not regarded as unrealistic in the rest of the West but as unwelcome. After 17 June the proposal from Churchill of 11 May 1953 to work at the highest level with the Kremlin towards an arrangement on a neutral all-German solution was robbed of any basis. The victors of the Second World War remained Allies, true to their principles, against Germany even through the period of 17 June 1953, particularly since they were dealing primary with the security and consolidation of their areas of interest in relation to the German partial states

• 英文と和訳があります。和訳は正しいですか?

Ieyasu’s career is the most controversial. His was a seemingly ordinary nature which rose to a serious of great occasions. Alone of the three he had to distinguish himself in warfare as well as statecraft, and he alone can be called a self-made man. His early life was spent in fighting and otherwise working his way back from the adversities of a youth spent as a political hostage to the Imagawa family. At this time not only was Ieyasu himself a captive, but the Tokugawa group of hereditary warrior-retainers teetered on the brink of complete dispersal. 和訳 「家康の経歴は最も議論のあるところである。彼は一見したところありきたりの性格であるが、重大な場面では厳粛なものになるのである。三人の内、ただ一人、彼は政治にも戦争にも自らその手腕を示さなければならなかった。そして彼だけが自力で成し遂げた人と呼ぶことが出来る。彼の若い頃は戦とそれ以外は今川一族への政治的人質として過ごした幼少時代の逆境から立ち直ろうと過ごしていた。この時期、家康は自身が人質というにとどまらず、世襲の武士家臣たちからなる徳川一族は完全な離散間際であった。」

• 和訳をお願いいたします!!!

We may find ourselves more susceptible to illness and injury and a bit stiff in the mornings. And maybe we're beginning to scale back on some of our dreams and ambitiouns, or rethinking them as carrer opportunities shift in an increasingly uncertain and rapidly changing world. Our children are growing up and beginning to leave home. For women, menopause represents an unmistakable marker of physical and emotional change. Those of us in our striking lige changes as we adjust our life goals stiff further, as we retire, adn, unfortunately, as our friends and relatives begin to pass away.

• 和訳をお願いします...(><

As participants assume characters in the cooperative enviroment of creating a drama, they learn to understand themselves and to work with others. 参加者が協同組合環境のクリエイティブドラマのキャラクターだとすると、 彼らは自分自身を理解する事を学び、他の者と仕事をする。 この和訳であっていますでしょうか? 補足・回答をお願い致します!

• 英文和訳

And should we defeat every enemy, and should we double our wealth and conquer the stars, and still be unequal to this issue, then we will have failed as a people and as a nation. For, with a country as with a person, "what is a man profited if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul?" There is no Negro problem. There is no Southern problem. There is no Northern problem. There is only an American problem.This was the first nation in the history of the world to be founded with a purpose. The great phrases of that purpose still sound in every American heart, North and South: "All men are created equal." "Government by consent of the governed." "Give me liberty or give me death." And those are not just clever words, and those are not just empty theories. In their name Americans have fought and died for two centuries and tonight around the world they stand there as guardians of our liberty risking their lives. Those words are promised to every citizen that he shall share in the dignity of man. This dignity cannot be found in a man's possessions. It cannot be found in his power or in his position. It really rests on his right to be treated as a man equal in opportunity to all others. It says that he shall share in freedom. He shall choose his leaders, educate his children, provide for his family according to his ability and his merits as a human being. To apply any other test, to deny a man his hopes because of his color or race or his religion or the place of his birth is not only to do injustice, it is to deny Americans and to dishonor the dead who gave their lives for American freedom. どなたかお願いします。

• プロフィールのための英文

After half a year from that, I spend Itly few months for my English. I intended to visit some museums, galleries during staying Europe. The reason be chosen Europe is why my professor recommended that. He said my art tend to be founded from European, especially French and Germany. I knew he was saying such a thing with no well reasons. Perhaps compared with another Japanese artists. I’m the person who is a bit argumentative. And I regard history of art as the important thing to make my art. he seem thought I’m fit to make art in Europe. After all I didn’t find particular reasons to I make my art in here. There’re exhibitions is fun and great, the people is nice, the good environment to make arts. Even if I come to want to go back my home town. There’re a lot of reason, Language, looking of people…it was not easy for me to get used foreign looking expect Asian. The first of half in university was reading books on some field except art from position as artist. The second of half was thinking of relation between the role of eyes and perception of myself. It looked quit introversive and boring. But Facing myself is to find connection with outwold. And I started to make my art around third year at least. They ‘re usually formed of installation, performance, sometimes nature. Now I suppose I better study a system art world to make my art. I want collect information of art world exactly and smoothly, so I started studying English. I believe artists have strong atitude. 一部だけでいいので添削お願いします。 よそしくお願いいたします…!  

• 英文の和訳をお願いします

以下の文章です。 It is, of course, true that the emancipation of Asia and Africa and the development of the European crisis went hand in hand. Among the factors which facilitated the rise of independence movements in Asia and Africa, we must include the weakening of the grip of the European powers, Iargely as a consequence of their own discords and rivalries and of the wastage of resources in which their wars resulted. From the time of the First World War the incipient nationalist movements in the non-European world profited and the sudden collapse of the European empires after 1947 was to a large extent a consequence of external pressures and of the impact of world politics. In Asia neither the British nor the French nor the Dutch ever recovered from the blows inflicted by japan between 1941 and 1945; while in Africa and the Middle East they were checked and forced into retreat by pressures from the United States-acting directly and through the United Nations-which had a strong anti-colonial tradition of its own and was unwilling to stand aside while colonialism drove the peoples of Asia and Africa over to the side of the Soviet Union. Nationalism came to Asia a century later than it came to Europe and to black Africa fifty years later than to Asia. Two external events in the early years of the twentieth century were a powerful stimulus in its rise. The first was the victory of Japan over Russia in the war of 1904-5ー a victory hailed by dependent peoples everywhere as a blow to European ascendancy and proof that European arms were not invincible. Its impact was redoubled when, ten years later,the Japanese defeated the Germans in Shantung; and the successful campaigns of Kemal Ataturk against France in 1920 and Greece in 1922 were greeted in the same way as Asian victories over western military power. The second event was the Russian revolution of 1905ーa revolution which produced scarcely an echo in Europe but which, seen as a struggle for liberation from despotism, had an electrifying effect throughout Asia. The wave of unrest extended as far as Vietnam, and its impact, in sparking off the Persian revolution of 1906, the Turkish revolution of 1908 and the Chinese revolution of 1911, and in the new impetus it gave to the Indian Congress movement in 1907, was such that its consequences in Asia have been compared with those of the French revolution of 1789 in Europe.

• 英文を和訳してみたので見て欲しい

Like the rest of us, the last thing in the world he wanted was to disrupt this new kindergarten world we were all just getting used to. 和訳の問題です。 「私たちの残りと似たように、彼が欲した、世界で最後のことは、私たち全員が慣れ始めたばかりのこの新しい幼稚園という世界を混乱させることだった」 と訳したんですが、どうでしょうか。 詳しく見てもらいたいです。 おねがいします。

• 英文和訳ですが全然わかりません^^;

Popular culture focuses on flying cars’ glittering image and carefully sidesteps their complex realities. It treats them as the highest of high technology, symbols of technology’s power to improve everyday life. Unlike other symbols of the high-tech future―robots, smart houses, and intelligent computers―flying cars are never shown breaking down, much less developing malevolent agendas of their own. They are as reliable and easy to use as a telephone or refrigerator is in our world and, in stories set in the future, as familiar and unremarkable to their users. sidesteps (問題などを)避ける smart houses スマートハウス flying cars are never shown breaking down, much less developing malevolent agendas of their own 空飛ぶ車は故障している状態や、ましてそれ自体悪意を持ってしまうように描かれることはまずない ご協力お願いします