関連するQ&A

• 和訳

I don't even know that you will show me cock 和訳お願いします。

• 和訳して下さいm(_ _)m

Will you let me to see you please どなたか和訳して頂けませんか?宜しくお願い致します。

• 和訳お願いしますm(__)m

surely not!! because you've got me! 和訳お願いしますm(__)m

• 和訳教えてください

和訳教えてください You many as well kill me as leave me here without water! よろしくお願いします

• 和訳お願いします!

Please bring anything sexy you like for me !! 和訳お願い致します。

• 和訳お願いいたします。

和訳お願いいたします。 長文メールで分からなかった部分の抜粋です。意味が通りづらかったらすみません。 Last week she had a very bad medical exam, she might have had a very bad medical situation, but the more detailed test showed that nothing was wrong. I'm so relieved that my sister will be ok. Oh I think I haven't officially invited you. Ok here it comes. Please let me know if you need some help with your airline ticket. If you need help please let me know. If you give me your details I will be more than happy to arrange everything for you. 以上です。ありがとうございます。

• 和訳をお願いします

和訳をお願いします 昨夜、私の和訳を添削していただこうとお願いしましたが、ご回答いただけず。。 和訳で再びお願いします。 1)Now all I care about is the person in my life who understands me. 2)I will treat the person the same why she treats me. 3)I love the way you care for me, being next to me worrying about my health.

• 和訳できません。助けてくださいー

和訳できません。助けてくださいー 自分の力ではヘンテコな和訳になってしまいます… 和訳をお願いします。 曲は、ゲーム Call of duty : BO3 に収録されている「Dead Again」です。 問題は以下の部分です。 -------------------- • You can't find you and hide あなたは自分を見失い、隠せなくなる(?) • I peel the fabric back and see me hide 皮を裏返して、隠れた私を見る -------------------- 宜しくお願いいたします。( _ _ )

• 和訳の歌詞

Chicagoの Will you still love me という曲なんですが 曲調、歌声がとても好きで よく聞きます。 和訳の歌詞が気になって 調べてみてもわかりませんでした。 どなたか和訳した歌詞を 教えて頂けませんか?

• 和訳お願いします。

和訳お願いします。 if you want to you can send them to me. but if you want you can keep them. your choice. アメリカの友達から来たのですけど 意味がわからなくて...