hirokoloco
質問者

お礼

早速の回答ありがとうございました!!助かりました!!

関連するQ&A

• 和訳して下さいm(_ _)m

Will you let me to see you please どなたか和訳して頂けませんか?宜しくお願い致します。

• この和訳は合っていますか?

この和訳は合っていますか? いつもお世話になります。英語ができないところへ意訳のセンスもないのですが、この和訳は合ってますでしょうか?よろしくお願いします。 Where as for you in our relationship you think about us and your feelings for my condition is very strong you care very much. I think that is the Japanese culture for the woman to care for the man. I like this part of you but like I said to you before I will not treat you like the Japanese men do. I want you to be the same as me. I want you to be next to me and not behind of me. I can not think of anything that I dislike about you . You have not given me any reason too. あなたに関しては私達の関係で私達の事と私の状態をあなたが気にかけるのを強く感じます。 私はそれは男性を気にかける日本の文化であると思います。私はあなたのこの部分は好きですが、私が日本人の男性のようにあなたを扱わないと以前言いました。 私はあなたに私と対等にいてほしいです。私はあなたに私の後ろでなく私の隣にいてほしいです。 私はあなたについて嫌いにな何も考えることがありません。あなたは私に何も理由を与えなかった。

• 和訳をお願いします

和訳をお願いいたします。 以前にも宿泊したことがあり、懇意にしてもらったHOTELの方になにかお土産を 持っていこうと思い、予約確認メールのついでに 「I would like to bring a Japanese souvenir to you. Is there the thing which you want in something Japanese? for example “SAKE” etc...  Do you like SAKE? I'm looking forward to going to your lovely hotel again.」 と送りました。 返事は、 「Sake?? Ohhh thank you, but may be they don't let you bring anything liquid in the luggage... don't worry....but to answer you: I..never had a bottle ofsake in my bar..... See you soon,」 とのことです。 英語が得意ではないので、どういう意味合いなのかわかりません。 飲んだことがないから、持って行くと喜ばれるのでしょうか? それともやんわり好きじゃないと断られているのでしょうか? 誰か教えていただけませんか。 宜しくお願いいたします。

• 和訳お願いします。

和訳お願いします。 We're going to assume that a machine does not require anything to be conscious that a naturally evolved organism--you or me, for example--doesn't require.

• 英文和訳 急いでます

1,How would you like your steak?………Medium,please. 2,I'd like the green salad and the onion soup. 3,Would you care for something to drink? 4,Can I take your order? 5,We are out of hot dogs now 6,I'll take a hamburger. 7, Is that for here or to go? 8,Anything to drink? 9,May I have the cheak,please? 10,I'd like to buy a scarf for my mother. お願いします すべて英文和訳お願いします

• 和訳して下さいm(_ _)m

However at me like a lot you country japan is very nice. 和訳して頂けないでしょうか?

• 和訳お願いします

次の英文の和訳をお願いします。 TRY ME ON...I'M VERY YOU, like I said before.

• すみません和訳おねがいします。

すみません和訳おねがいします。 Hi, Sorry i don't send you the singned copy in time.Find attached singned copy.Please keep this unit for me.I will do the transfer this week. Regards, Richard.

• 和訳お願いしますm(__)m

i like u so much anytime. BECAUSE your FRIEND of mine. you feel me? 和訳お願いしますm(__)m

• 通販のトラブルです。和訳を教えてください

お世話になっています。 海外通販で届いた荷物が違っており、先日下記の内容を送りました。 1. 注文した"A"が入っていません。 2. カタログの写真は"B"でしたが、送られてきたのは"C"なので間違っています。 返事が来ましたが、わかりにくいところがある為和訳をお願いします。 Please accept our apologies for this mistake. We will send you the two products tomorrow. Please note that you ordered the "C". The packaging looks similar to the "B" . Please send this cream back to us to the following address: Should you like to keep the "C" at a reduced price of 25 EUR please let me know.