英語問題:適切な動詞を選び、要約文を作成

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 空欄に適する動詞を選ぶ問題なので、わかりますか?翻訳もお願いします。
  • ESWLを行うために、パフォームとリムーブが必要です。麻酔の下でテーブルの上に平らになってください。
  • 痛みはほとんどありませんが、わずかな振動を感じることがあります。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

英語問題

空欄に適する動詞を下から選ぶ問題なのですが、わかりますか? わかったら翻訳もお願いします(;_;) remove perform lie go do (1)We're going to _____an ESWL to _____your kidney stones. Please _____ flat on the table and we'll_____ it under anesthesia. (2)Will I feel anything? (3)You may feel a slight vibration,but it's not painful. (4)Where do the broken stones _____? (5)The stones will be washed out in your urine.

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • ddeana
  • ベストアンサー率74% (2976/4019)
回答No.2

(1)We're going to _____an ESWL to _____your kidney stones. Please _____ flat on the table and we'll_____ it under anesthesia. ↓ (1)We're going to (perform) an ESWL to (remove)your kidney stones. Please (lie)flat on the table and we'll (do) it under anesthesia. 私たちはあなたの腎臓結石を取り除く為に、ESWLを施します。テーブルに横になってください。麻酔をかけた状態でそれを行います。 (2)Will I feel anything? 私は何か感じますか? (3)You may feel a slight vibration,but it's not painful. わずかな振動は感じるでしょうね。痛くはないですよ。 (4)Where do the broken stones _____? ↓ Where do the broken stones (go)? 砕けた医師はどこに行くんですか? (5)The stones will be washed out in your urine. 石はあなたの尿にまじって体外に出ます。

その他の回答 (1)

• oignies
  • ベストアンサー率20% (673/3354)
回答No.1

空欄は うえから (1)perform---remove---lie---do (4)go 腎結石を除去する場面での医療スタッフと患者の会話です。 ということで、ヒントのみで失礼します。

関連するQ&A

• 英文

以下の英文の和訳をお願いします。 (1) I’m a care manager. I’ll assist you in developing a care plan including your needs for home care services and home- delivered meals. (2) What happens if I can’t move? (3) We have an emergency response system and assist you when you call us. (4) That’s very kind of you. I’m also worried about how I can pay for your service. (5) Your Medicare will cover it. (1) We’re going to do an ESWL to remove your kidney stones. Please lie flat on the table and we’ll perform it under anesthesia. (2) Will I feel anything? (3) You may feel a slight vibration, but it’s not painful. (4) Where do the broken stones go? (5) The stones will be washed out in your urine. ESWL: extracorporeal shock wave lithotripsy 体外衝撃波結石破砕術

• 英語問題

下から適切な単語を選んで空欄をうめる問題なのですが、わかりますか? わかったら翻訳もお願いします(;_;) renal failure polyuria kidney stones cystitis nephritis dysuria (1)_____ are solid concretions of dissolved minerals in urine. (2)_____ is a condition in which large volumes of urine is excreted. (3)_____ is a situation in which the kidneys fail to function adequately. (4)_____ refers to urination with burning or stinging pain. (5)_____ is inflammation of the urinary bladder that affects women more than men. (6)_____ is infammation of the kidney caused by infections, toxins, and auto-immune diseases.

• 英語問題

空欄に適する動詞を下から選んで、正しい形に直して書く問題なのですが、わかりますか? わかったら翻訳もお願いします(;_;) patch set watch perform hook (1)The heart lung machine is all_____ up with priming volume of 350 mL. (2)Good. We're going to _____a procedure to _____up the VSD. (3)We _____the perfusion volume to 400 mL per minute. (4)_____the urine volume and rectal temperature.

• 英語 it の用法について教えてください。

英語のファンレターを書いています。 下の英文の3行目にある it ですが、こういった使い方はできるのでしょうか? 仮の主語のように、仮の目的語があれば、これもありかなと思うのですが、 英語に詳しい方がいましたら、ご教授ください。 I don't know how much hard you practice to sing and dance. Sometimes you may feel painful or hurtful. Then, please remaind it. We, all fan, will always be by your side. So I hope you could do your best. 私にはあなた達の仕事がどれだけ大変なものかはわかりません。 休みたくても休めない、そんなとても辛くて苦しい時があるでしょう。 そんなときは、どうか思い出して。 でも私達ファンはずーっと応援しています。 なので、諦めずに頑張ってください!

• do allについて

以下の文についてご教授いただけないでしょうか。 We look forward to warking with you and will do all we can to prepare you for your future at the company. (1)do all はなぜここに位置するのでしょうか?どのような文法なのでしょうか? (2) 元々はwe can do all to do になっていたものでしょうか? (3)もし(2)でしたら and will we can do all to prepare となりwill we となり、文法的におかしいと思いますがいかがでしょうか? お手数をおかけいたしますが、どうか平易にお教え頂けないでしょうか。

• 並べ替えの問題を教えてください

2問の並べかえ問題を教えてください。 よろしくお願いします。 1 信じがたいことにすべてが昔のままだった。 I could hardly believe that ( be / everything / it / the / to / used / was still / way). 2 ご宿泊を楽しんでいただけるよう、できる限りのことはいたします。 We will ( can / do / everything / make / to / we / your ) stay enjoyable.

• 英語が堪能な方へ、どうぞお願いします。

英文をサイト翻訳で作りましたが、言い回しがおかしくないか見ていただけないでしょうか。 We will send the goods from Japan. It takes 4 weeks to 2-delivery, please understand. The goods of us, and then pack it very important with waterproof, so please do not worry. Goods, placed in a bag of opp, and I keep it carefully wrapped in bubble wrap. If there is a point of something noticed by the customer, please feel free to question us. If the goods If it were not in the description as, we will be happy to refund as soon as possible.We are happy of the most able to see your smile. The policy of our peace of mind, sincere, polite, we will do our best to our customers. どうぞよろしくお願いします。

• 英約の確認をお願いします。

英語のファンレターを書いています。 以下の文章を英訳したいのですが、改善点がありましたらご指摘お願いします。 英語に詳しい方がいましたら、知恵をお貸しください。 私にはあなた達の仕事がどれだけ大変なものかはわかりません。 休みたくても休めない、そんなとても辛くて苦しい時があるでしょう。 そんなときは、どうか思い出して。 でも私達ファンはずーっと応援しています。 なので、諦めずに頑張ってください! I don't know how much hard you practice to sing and dance. Sometimes you may feel painful or hurtful. Then, please remaind it. We, all fan, will always be by your side. So I hope you could do your best.

• 英語の意味を教えてください

海外のレストランをネットで予約したのですが・・・ これはどういう意味なのでしょうか? 川沿いの席を希望したのですが・・・・ We will also like to inform you that your reservation will be hold for 15 minutes. Sorry for any inconvenience cause and thanks for your kind understanding. I am so sorry to inform you that we are unable to take in the reservation by the river due to unpredictable weather and overwhelming request form guest, however if there is any table available by the river when you arrive, we will try our best to arrange for you and your guest. Kindly keep us informed at your earliest convenience, so we can process your reservation. Should you have any queries, please do not hesitate to let us know, and we would be most happy to assist you. We look forward to serving you soon.

• 英語の翻訳お願いします

Hello, I really don’t know why you have not been responding to my messages; please I want to let you know once more that everything has been sorted out all you need to do is confirm these information to enable me authenticate it with what we had on your file. Then within 72hours we will make your transfer 1) Your full name 2) Your full address 3) Your Country 4) The transfer mode you need As soon as you supply me with those information’s we will process your data and send your payment slip. Yours sincerely, Veronica Garcia なるべくわかり易くお願いします