• ベストアンサー

翻訳を

japaneseman5963の回答

回答No.3

(1)さんのサイトの翻訳結果 「あなたの放送を改善するための5つのヒント あなたの無料トライアルをフルに活用。」 ほぼ一緒ですね。

関連するQ&A

• 翻訳お願いします

APE-free surfactant has been developed to improve these properties in a cost-effective manner while helping to minimize the VOC content of the final formulation. 宜しくお願いします。

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

In a ceremony prior to the main broadcast of the 47th Annual Grammy Awards, Velvet Revolver take home the title in the Best Hard Rock Performance category for ‘Slither’.

• 翻訳お願いします!

Hahah, take your time, no rush ! Hmm.. First step to learning English would be practice I guess. You have to understand the grammar and then it gets easier. After that you just have to learn more words. I get a lot of practice writing Japanese so I can help you improve your English =) Your English is fine! It's a lot better than a lot of people I know. How long have you been studying it for? By the way, how old are you? I can't remember if I asked this. I live in ========... It's sort of quiet and at the moment, there's a flood =_= What's your town like?

• 技術をどのように活かすか

今まで、あなたが身につけた技術を、この職場ではどのように活かしたいですか? と英語で聞きたいのです。 How would you like to take advantage of the skills you have acquired? の take advantage of-がピンときません。 もっとちゃんとした言い方があればご教授ください。

• 翻訳お願いします。

Thanks for your mail.We have noticed that the dinopoints in form the free trial orders which is invalid so that those dinopoints cannot be returned. Your understanding and cooperation will be appreciated.

• 翻訳したけど意味が分かりません

『You believe that high-tech toys improve the quality of your lives.』っていう文を翻訳したけどよく分かりませんでした。教えてくれると嬉しいです

• 翻訳をお願いできますでしょうか。

翻訳をお願いできますでしょうか。 What do you think is your major advantage to successfully market A?

• 翻訳お願いします(再試行)

翻訳お願いします(再試行) YOUTUBEで受け取ったメールですが、SPAMなのか真面目な文章なのか自分の英語力では区別がつきません。翻訳・助言お願いします。 <引用始> <発信者の名前> Heya, Watsup I just said id let ya know that I was just looking at one of your vids and went into your channel. All your vids are amazing have you not ever tried to get them featured ?. As in on the homepage of youtube. A friend of mine saw this video b4 with tips to get featured and he got featured useing them tips and swears by the video. Took me awhile but I got it outta him so ill leave ya the link below if ya wanna take a look. <外部リンク> Theres a short survey you have to do before you can watch it. I checked it out awhile and done the Free How Dumb Are You Test and got a nice score on it too. I got 95 and the top score is 106 so I done pretty good lol. Neway keep the vids comin and ima come back and subscribe ya. Take Care Liam :D <引用終><運営者へ:個人特定につながる部分は伏せておきました> よろしくおねがいします。

• 英語に翻訳してください。。。

Respect! People, futures and places open the interpretation of Respect topic towards the contemporary challenges, as identified with the SDG - Sustainable Development Goals - by UN (www.globalgoals.org). The ultimate goal of design – and all the related work a designer brings to the table – is to improve the world and people’s lives. Getting dressed, moving about, entertaining ourselves, telling stories, thinking, living in our homes: these are just some of the things we do as a matter of habit, but which have the ultimate aim of making us feel better, whether individually or collectively. The goal of sustainable development is to improve individual quality of life and at the same time to improve the collective condition of the planet. Develop your project based on one of the objectives stated in the Brief: Identify three design products (material or immaterial, physical or digital) of the last fifteen years that has contributed to increase the level of respect towards individuals, genders, minorities, cultures, environments and habitats. Select one that’s relevant to the specific undergraduate course you’re interested in and comment the reasons behind your choice.

• Whatの訳しかた。

What would you take a visitor to your hometown to see? という文なんですけど、これは平常文に直すと You would take a visitor to what of your hometown to see. になりますか? ちょっと違和感があります。 またこの文は間違えですか? You would take a visitor to in part of the place of your hometown to see. または You would a visitor to where of your hometown. このWhat would you take~のwhat はどこにかかってどんな働きをしているんでしょうか? お願いします。