Whatの訳しかた

このQ&Aのポイント
  • Whatの訳しかたについて
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

Whatの訳しかた。

What would you take a visitor to your hometown to see? という文なんですけど、これは平常文に直すと You would take a visitor to what of your hometown to see. になりますか? ちょっと違和感があります。 またこの文は間違えですか? You would take a visitor to in part of the place of your hometown to see. または You would a visitor to where of your hometown. このWhat would you take~のwhat はどこにかかってどんな働きをしているんでしょうか? お願いします。

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.1

what は「何」という疑問代名詞で,最後の see に対して 「何を見る」です。 You would take a visitor to your hometown to see X. 平叙文に直すとこうなります。 「あなたは訪問客をあなたの町へ X を見てもらうために連れていくだろう」 この X について「何を」と問うのが What would you take a visitor to your hometown to see? です。 「あなたは何を見てもらいに,あなたの町へ訪問客を連れていくだろうか」 what は疑問詞で前に出るのであって,平叙文では what ではありません。 何か,もの X があって,それの代わりが what です。 そして,今回はその X は最後の see の後にあったはずのものです。

yukpyua
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございますm(_ _)m 理解しました。

関連するQ&A

• この Whatはなんでしょう?

以下の文のwhatは文法的に言うと何にあたるのでしょうか? 関係詞でもないようだし・・・ I was not as polite as what you used to think of me. あと以下の文と始めの文どちらが英語的にいいかんじなのでしょう。 I was no more polite than what you used to think of me.

• 主語と動詞がどれか判りません

ゴルフのパターの方法に関する次の英文が解りません。 どなたか、ご教示いただけないでしょうか。 A quick show of hands to see if you like to hit your short putts hard to take the break out of them? この文を含む前後は下記のとおりです 5. A quick show of hands to see if you like to hit your short putts hard to take the break out of them? Research has shown that it’s impossible to completely take break out of a putt. Sure, you can minimize some of the break by hitting it solid, though by hitting a putt too firm you narrow your entry to the hole, this greatly increases your chance of lip outs. A good capture speed into the hole would see the ball rolling be 6-12” past the hole. https://aimpointgolf.wordpress.com/2013/03/26/do-you-make-these-7-green-reading-mistakes/

• What would you like to see changed?の訳

What would you like to see changed? これはどのように訳せばいいのでしょうか? 訳せず困っています。 できれば文の構造についても教えてください。

• Whatの使い方を教えてください><

こんにちは。 高校2年生です。英語の文法をしっかりと勉強しようと文法書を進めていて、基本的なところがわかっていないことに気づいてショックを受けました。 What do you think of our new site design? という文があります。訳はできるのですけど、、 もともとどこに位置していた名詞がwhat(疑問代名詞)となって先頭に出てきたのかどうしてもわかりません。。 たとえば、 What is your name? だと、your name is Taro.のTaroがWhatに変わって先頭に出てきたことがわかります。 でも1つ目の文章ではWhat以下完結しているように見えます。 You think of our new site design. (think of~→自動詞のthinkとof(=about)) あなたは私たちの新しいデザインについて考える。 どこにWhatが入る余地があるのでしょうか?教えてください、お願いします><

• What do you think about a small tra

What do you think about a small trading market of islans in Asia. Such as Taiwan and Japan. They are so afraid of other country, sitll. They are just willing to know good things without any problem. Could you work for them with your hard work forever? If you would like to live with Japanese people. What would you like to do with them? Simlpe answer is fine to me...

• 修辞疑問--What would I not do

●What would I not do to help you both out of the trouble? (お2人をお助けするためならどんなことでもします) What would I not do to-不定詞 → 「~するためには私は何をしないだろうか→~するためには私は何でもする」 ところで、なぜこの文は What wouldn't I do to ~ と言わないのですか?

• what kind of に続く動詞について

A: What kind of (   ) would you like to have? B: a Honda. という問題があって、答えが car だったのですがなぜ、 cars ではないのですか? 車は数えられるのにSはつかないのですか? 一方 A: What kind of (  ) do you like to read? B: Science fiction という問題で、答えが books でした。book.にはSがついているのに、car には つけないのが不思議です。 この違いを教えてください。よろしくお願いいたします。

• whatとwhich

以下の質問の下線の部分にwhatかwhichを入れてほしいのですが、選ぶ時の判断の根拠も教えていただきたいです。 1 ___________ day of the week is convenient for you? 2. ___________ country is the biggest in the three Baltic states? 3. ___________ day is this shop closed on? 4 ___________ card is your favorite in a set of playing cards? 5. ___________ month is the coldest in Japan? 6. ___________ country in thee Baltic states do you want to go to? 7. ___________ month would you choose for your vacation? 8. ___________ season would you choose for your vacation? 9. ___________ tree is the tallest in this park? 10. ___________ flower do you like best of all? 11. ___________ month is the hottest in Japanese summer? 12. ___________ card has most hearts printed on it? 13. ___________ season is coldest?

• 短文の日本語訳(易)

What should you do more often? What should you do less often? What are three places a visitor to your area should see? 上の3つの正確な日本語訳を教えてください。

• 和訳してください

What would you like out of this? What would you like the photograph to say about you. Do you find that being a psychic impacts much on your day-to-day life? Like to like get to know the person お願いします