英語力で区別できないYouTubeメールの翻訳・助言

このQ&Aのポイント
  • YOUTUBEで受け取ったメールで、SPAMか真面目な内容か区別できないため、翻訳・助言を依頼します。
  • メールには友人が提供したリンクがあり、他のビデオが特集されたときに役立つヒントがあると主張しています。
  • メールの結びには自分のスコアを共有し、チャンネルのビデオを楽しむと述べています。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

翻訳お願いします(再試行)

翻訳お願いします(再試行) YOUTUBEで受け取ったメールですが、SPAMなのか真面目な文章なのか自分の英語力では区別がつきません。翻訳・助言お願いします。 <引用始> <発信者の名前> Heya, Watsup I just said id let ya know that I was just looking at one of your vids and went into your channel. All your vids are amazing have you not ever tried to get them featured ?. As in on the homepage of youtube. A friend of mine saw this video b4 with tips to get featured and he got featured useing them tips and swears by the video. Took me awhile but I got it outta him so ill leave ya the link below if ya wanna take a look. <外部リンク> Theres a short survey you have to do before you can watch it. I checked it out awhile and done the Free How Dumb Are You Test and got a nice score on it too. I got 95 and the top score is 106 so I done pretty good lol. Neway keep the vids comin and ima come back and subscribe ya. Take Care Liam :D <引用終><運営者へ:個人特定につながる部分は伏せておきました> よろしくおねがいします。

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数4

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.1

よう、元気?たった今あんたのビデオをみたって報告しにきたぜ。あんたのビデオ全部最高だよ。ビデオfeaturedさせようとしたことある?youtubeのホームページで。俺の友達がこのビデオをあることをする前に見たんだよ、で結局そいつはあることをしてfeaturedされたんだけど、このビデオもそれをすればfeaturedされるっていってたぜ。そいつから聞き出すのにちょっと時間がかかったんだけど、下にリンクをおいとくから見たかったらみてくれよ。 その情報を見るのにまずアンケートに答えなきゃいけない。俺は「あんたがどれだけ最低か(皮肉で最高かって意味だと思います)」ってテスト受けていいスコアとったんだよ。106がトップで俺は95だった。まあ俺はなかなかうまくやったってことだ大爆笑。とにかく、ビデオどんどん作ってくれよ、また見に来るし、購読するから。 じゃあ *A friend of mine saw this video b4 with tips to get featured and he got featured useing them tips and swears by the video この文の訳が少しわかりませんでしたので若干の推測を交えています。他の文の訳は間違いないと思います。 featureはyoutubeの機能のことだと推測しました。 spamではないでしょうか?メールの送り主とは知り合いなのでしょうか?例えば動画によくメッセージをしていたとか。そうでないなら怪しいと思います。 リンクを紹介してきて、アンケートに答えなきゃいけないというのは不自然な感じがします。 答えておきながら、かなりカジュアルで少し自信がありません、、、参考程度でみてください。

yayoi_6
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます。 英語が使えることはインターネット時代の必須能力ですね。素晴らしいです。 大変参考になりました。

その他の回答 (1)

noname#125540
noname#125540
回答No.2

こんにちは。 私はNo.1さんほど読解できませんが、 Theres a short survey you have to do before you can watch it. 「それを見るには短いサーベイに答える必要がある」 という部分で無視します。 変なサイトだと困るので。

yayoi_6
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます。 関係子とかがでてくると本格的に理解不能になります。 手遅れを解消する魔法があれば、とおもいます。 つづく。

関連するQ&A

• 翻訳お願いします

Yes I got your funds and I see you did not send as a gift so they took out $4.00 for the fees, I will add that on to your shipping cost when I am ready to ship to you. I have ordered your SAIK host ! and you have been entered into the work log Man that is one heck of an address I am bit confused as I have not seen one like it before, I'll ask about it just before I'm ready to ship. Have a good day SAIK host=ライトの名前です。

• YouTubeからの英語のメール

YouTube経由で英語のメールが届いたのですが、英語力に疎すぎる私には内容が理解できませんでした;;どなたか翻訳できる方がおられましたらお願いしたいです。 To.自分含め沢山人のID 本文↓ was just looking thru you page and your very good you got nice vids.. i see you have a bit of trouble getting subscribers same as me until i found this site and now they seem to be rolling in its great. ill leave the link to it with ya cus i think ur good enough, www.sub4sub.com best of luck Jack. 以上ですm(__)m

• 翻訳お願いします。

翻訳サイトや辞書で調べてみたのですがこちらの文章が今ひとつ理解できません。 長い文章なので、大まかな訳で構いませんので、相手がどの様なことを説明しているのか 教えていただけないでしょうか。 どうかよろしくお願いします。 I want to create your indulgence and make you understand how things do work out here when it comes to the animal market.You might lack alot more experience to handle situations as sure but you need to understand we normally do accept full payment prior to any delivery,but just for the fact that you were being skeptical over sending payment upfront,we had to come to a compromise,half payment upfront and half upon delivery. I was obliged to respect our agreement,but due to the fact that,it took you so long to make payment,having gone twice to A and did not succeed and once to B,though succeeded,there was an embargo which you did make me understand.So how then do you expect me to proceed after all this doubts around??All you need to do is make your parents understand it is due to this,i am putting everything unhold and unless the remaining payment is done and confirmed,which i doubt it will,unless you prove me otherwise,before i will then proceed further as planned and you will receive your animals before i leave for Germany. I hope with your high sense of reasoning,you will definitely see reasons with me on this and there is simply no reason why you would not want to send the remaining C$,unless you know it is impossible.I am 100% willing to do business with you,so please i hope you can comply soonest,so that we get this done with once and for all and you should be expecting your animals delivered in a short run. Thanks and i hope to get a positive respond from you this time around,so as to enable me draw into conclusions. Greetings from Great Britain:)and please i want you to have no worries at all.I promise you not only as a reputable breeder,but as a christian and a father of 4,i will not fail you.Have trust and confidence in me and i assure you like never before,everything will be smoothly done,than you least expect it to!!

• 翻訳お願いします!

Hahah, take your time, no rush ! Hmm.. First step to learning English would be practice I guess. You have to understand the grammar and then it gets easier. After that you just have to learn more words. I get a lot of practice writing Japanese so I can help you improve your English =) Your English is fine! It's a lot better than a lot of people I know. How long have you been studying it for? By the way, how old are you? I can't remember if I asked this. I live in ========... It's sort of quiet and at the moment, there's a flood =_= What's your town like?

• 翻訳して下さい

Hello! I am Miss Nancy! how are you doing today,i hope that all is well with you and your faimly and other peoples, i hope that they are all fine in good condition of health, hope you are fine and in perfect condition of health.I went through your profile and i read it and took intersest in it,if you don't mind i will like you to write to me on this my ID (nancy〇〇〇〇@yahoo.com) Hoping to hear from you soon, I will be waiting for your mail because i have something VERY important to tell you. Lots of love Nancy! 突然来たmailです。どなたか翻訳お願いします

• 翻訳して下さい

Hello! I am Miss Nancy! how are you doing today,i hope that all is well with you and your faimly and other peoples, i hope that they are all fine in good condition of health, hope you are fine and in perfect condition of health.I went through your profile and i read it and took intersest in it,if you don't mind i will like you to write to me on this my ID (nancy〇〇〇〇@yahoo.com) Hoping to hear from you soon, I will be waiting for your mail because i have something VERY important to tell you. Lots of love Nancy! 突然来たmailです。どなたか翻訳お願いします

• 翻訳お願いします。

Opps. I gave you wrong Number. My Big Mistake I gave you someone else number. I will get you correct number tommrorow when i go in the office. It is my mistake . I shipped many items that day. So I gave you THere number and Gave them your number. Tommrorw i will give it to you when i got to the office. THis is Just a Mistake No worries OK,?

• 翻訳お願いします。

海外のショップに問い合わせをして、その返信メールです。 翻訳をお願いします。 We ship to Japan often. We also ship orders to shops in Japan. On our website is a list of overseas shops that sell our threads and some tatting supplies. All of our orders we ship US Priority Mail. If your order was small enough we could ship it in a flat rate box which would be cheaper. To order you need to go to what threads you want, put in how many balls you want and click on “Add to Cart”. When you are done ordering you will need to finalize your order and enter all of your shipping and billing information. If you have more questions please ask.

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

I guess I'm going to be the one to have to do this. Males of the planet earth it is not ok to take your penis out whenever you like! Getting a female alone (or in pairs) and uninvitedly displaying your dick is not a dating strategy. It's not sexy it's gross. And it's illegal. And it's traumatic and frightening and more (I can't pretend to know the ways it hurts victims) and you make all registered penis owners look bad.

• 翻訳をお願い致します!

Stone Temple Pilots’ DeLeo brothers were interviewed by Banana 101.5 and for the first time they candidly discussed their decision to fire Scott Weiland. Below are some excerpt quotes from the interview regarding Weiland: Robert: “…that kind of led us … I think you get to a point in your life where your BS meter starts running down to a certain kind of tolerance. It wasn't just a musical decision or a business decision it was a quality of life decision and that really what it's about…” Dean: “We want to be able to fulfill our commitment through the band too. Robert, Eric and I, we want to be able to come to town and give you everything we've got and it was getting to a point where we were unable to do that. Robert: “We're gonna be able to do material that we weren't able to do and I think from seeing what you saw with Scott — I think you know what I mean. We're gonna be able to perform stuff that we've been dying to perform for a long time.”