YouTubeからの英語のメールの内容が理解できない...翻訳お願いします

このQ&Aのポイント
  • YouTube経由で届いた英語のメールが理解できません。英語力が不足しているため、翻訳のお願いをしたいです。
  • 英語のメールが届いたが、内容が理解できない。翻訳できる方がいれば助かる。
  • YouTubeからの英語のメールが届いたが、私の英語力では内容を理解できない。翻訳していただけると助かります。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

YouTubeからの英語のメール

YouTube経由で英語のメールが届いたのですが、英語力に疎すぎる私には内容が理解できませんでした;;どなたか翻訳できる方がおられましたらお願いしたいです。 To.自分含め沢山人のID 本文↓ was just looking thru you page and your very good you got nice vids.. i see you have a bit of trouble getting subscribers same as me until i found this site and now they seem to be rolling in its great. ill leave the link to it with ya cus i think ur good enough, www.sub4sub.com best of luck Jack. 以上ですm(__)m

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • I53
  • ベストアンサー率54% (17/31)
回答No.1

これ、何かのスパムだと思われます。 ちなみに、この英文、正しくありません。 内容はだいたいですが。。。 あなたのページを見ました。 とてもいいビデオを持ってますね。 ただ、登録者数に問題があると思います。 僕もあるウェブサイトを見つけるまで同じ問題を抱えていましたが、今はすごくいい調子です。 リンクを残しておきます。 あなたはそれに値すると思っていますから。 がんばってください。ジャック。 というところでしょうか。

yasaikan
質問者

お礼

スパムですか; 内容を見るとなんとなく怪しい感じはしますね。言ってることにも覚えがありませんし…;とりあえず無視しておきたいと思います。 翻訳していただけて助かりました(^^)こんなメールは初めてで少し怖かったので; ありがとうございます!

関連するQ&A

• 翻訳お願いします(再試行)

翻訳お願いします(再試行) YOUTUBEで受け取ったメールですが、SPAMなのか真面目な文章なのか自分の英語力では区別がつきません。翻訳・助言お願いします。 <引用始> <発信者の名前> Heya, Watsup I just said id let ya know that I was just looking at one of your vids and went into your channel. All your vids are amazing have you not ever tried to get them featured ?. As in on the homepage of youtube. A friend of mine saw this video b4 with tips to get featured and he got featured useing them tips and swears by the video. Took me awhile but I got it outta him so ill leave ya the link below if ya wanna take a look. <外部リンク> Theres a short survey you have to do before you can watch it. I checked it out awhile and done the Free How Dumb Are You Test and got a nice score on it too. I got 95 and the top score is 106 so I done pretty good lol. Neway keep the vids comin and ima come back and subscribe ya. Take Care Liam :D <引用終><運営者へ:個人特定につながる部分は伏せておきました> よろしくおねがいします。

• この英語、訳してください。

ever been featured on youtube?? How nice to see you guys ! Your channel is so lovely and What a great surprise you given through the videos you uploaded ! I believe, it will be a great idea to visit sub4sub ( dot ) com because it is a awesome way to get subscribers. Have a nice weekend, Good bye guys Anderson

• 英語のメールの解釈

外人の友達とメールをしていたのですが、どう解釈すれば良いのか分からない文章があったので、質問させてください。 "I sent picture of you and me to my friends and they told me you're so cute." という文章で【友達は私に「あなたはとても可愛い」と言った】となるのは分かるのですが ここで言うcuteの対象は誰になるのでしょうか。 日本語では2通りのとらえ方が出来ますが、英語ではどうなるのか分かりません。 どなたか教えてください。

• YouTubeで届いた英文が分かりまん。

YouTubeで届いた英文が分かりまん。 英文のメッセージが届いたのですが だいたいしか分かりません。 翻訳できる方お願いします!↓ WOW! Nice Vids! Heya, Earlier today I was browsing through some of your videos and I have to say, I'm impressed. I was puzzled by the fact that you had so few views, how come? I personally think that your videos are better than 99% of the stuff on here! For the first time in a while I found some videos that were pretty enjoyable to watch, kudos to you for that! :P It's weird how people would rather watch the generic, boring, dull stuff instead of something fresh, original and interesting eh? I also wanted to mention that I had the same problem as you before, but successfully got rid of it using http://hops.me/15 It sends a ton of views to your videos and helps you get ranked in the YouTube search engine. It's really good for getting the community to notice your material/channel. If you try it out right now you can get in on their free trial, it might work for you like it did for me, right? Either way, appreciate the content you're putting out, I look forward to more!

• 英語を日本語にしてください

英語を日本語にしてください。お願いします。 you seem to never show pics of yourself. why not?

• youtubeからのメールなんですが・・・。

What's up, I just finished watch some of your videos on YouTube and have to say I was highly impressed. I just don't get why videos as good as yours aren't getting more views. I just don't understand it, I mean your videos are much better than most of the crap on there. They were completely enjoyable to watch (much more so than many videos on the site). Isn't it crazy that people would rather the same garbage over and over instead of new and fresh material? I used to have the same problem with low views until I found, TubeTrafficMembership . Com They send a bunch of views your way and really help make sure that the YouTube community takes notice of your videos. If you try it right now it won't even cost you a cent. They have a free trial going on now! Why not give them a try and see if they can help you the way they helped me. No matter what you decide I hope you keep sending your videos in, they make YouTube all the more enjoyable. Have a great day. 上のメールが来たのですがよく分かりません せっかくメールをくれたのに無視・・ではなんだか嫌だしグーグル翻訳してみたり 自分ではできる限りはしましたが 結果よくわかりませんでした 自分が英語得意だったらスラスラっと意味がわかると思うのですが・・・ もしよければ翻訳してください 完璧でなくてもいいです  内容がだいたい分かれば満足なのでどうか御願いしますorz

• 英語のメッセージを訳してほしいです

このメッセージを訳してください>< まだまだ英語力が足りずよくわかりません 英語の得意なかたお願いします! Thanks :-) im happy to tell you something about Italy, i'd love to know more about Japan and the language too. Right now i'd love to know how i can someone to message me in Japanese and i'll try to translate it so i can know what they tell me :-) If you like my Skype ID is Binomag, chatting i think is very good to exchange opinions and discuss about our countries and everything, for now bye!

• 英語翻訳

海外ホテル予約のことなんですが、英語が得意な方この英文を日本語に訳してください。 お願いします。 then I will lead thru the phone to meet with our staff who just around and will be there for your Check-In after 4:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m. If I am there then I will check you in.

• 英語を日本語に翻訳して欲しいです。

英文を日本語訳にして頂けますか。 about your requested on the different species, a lot of those species we are not allow to export them from Florida and even to touch them$B!D(B i know a lot of those species are been exporter thru California and now is been more restriction on a lot of the turtles i'm not going to be able to help you with that on lizard yes some of them i get them from time to time$B!D(B please send your complete order and as you want to proceed with the order... お願いします。

• 英語圏の国の人からのメール・・・・

こんにちは。 今デートしているアメリカ人の彼からこんなメールが来たのですが、どのような意味ですか? 彼は、彼と私の写真やデートしていることを彼のベストフレンドに話した、と言う状況らしいんですが・・・ We talked about you, and I showed him some of our pictures. He is jealous of me, because I get to be with you. I don't blame him. haha "get to be with"これってどう訳すのですか?一緒に夜を過ごしたことをその彼のベストフレンドが羨ましがってるってことですか? 英語圏の方とのメール交換に慣れていらっしゃる方、よろしくお願いします。