(1)English Sentence Translation Request

このQ&Aのポイント
  • (1)What brought you here today? (2)I feel nauseous. (1)We'll perform an endoscopy to see if it is a gastric ulcer or stomach cancer. Don't eat any solid food for eight hours before the procedure. You may drink clear liquids up until two hours before. All right? (2)OK. How about a cup of coffee? (3)Better not. (4)Here's the fully checked, sterilized fiberscope, Doctor. (5)Good, now please take this pain reliever and lie on your left side. I'll slowly insert this fiberscope into your esophagus and then into your stomach.
  • (1)It's an intracranial hematoma. (2)Left as it is, Shozo's hematoma will get larger, and eventually claim his life. (3)You can apply hemostat and remove it by surgery. (4)But... (5)It's at the basal region of his brain. (6)Surgery is difficult, and the aftereffects can be fatal, too---respiratory paralysis, uremia, and edema... (7)Here's the spot. (8)Well... (9)You think the company'll pay for the surgery? (10)Yes, definitely But... (11)What surgeon will dare such a stunt? (12)humph
  • (1)71-year-old patient with memory loss (2)Driving and suddenly got lost (3)Family members aware of it (4)Visiting daughter (5)Throbbing headache and shaking hands and feet (6)Patient's grandfather in a coma (7)MRI examination, remove metal objects (8)No pacemaker or brain surgery history
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

英文

以下の英文の翻訳お願いできませんか? (1)What brought you here today? (2)I feel nauseous. (1)We'll perform an endoscopy to see if it is a gastric ulcer or stomach cancer. Don't eat any solid food for eight hours before the procedure. You may drink clear liquids up until two hours before. All right? (2)OK. How about a cup of coffee? (3)Better not. (4)Here's the fully checked, sterilized fiberscope, Doctor. (5)Good, now please take this pain reliever and lie on you left side. I'll slowly insert this fiberscope into your esophagus and then into your stomach. (1)It's an intracranial hematoma. (2)Left as it is, Shozo's hematoma will get larger, and eventually claim his life. (3)You can apply hemostat and remove it by surgery. (4)But... (5)It's at the basal region of his brain. (6)Surgery is difficult, and the aftereffects can be fatal, too---respiratory paralysis, uremia, and edema... (7)Here's the spot. (8)Well... (9)You think the company'll pay for the surgery? (10)Yes, definitely But... (11)What surgeon will dare such a stunt? (12)humph (1)I'm 71 years old,a window and on my way to visit my dauhter. I was in my car and all of a sudden I did not know where I was. (2)Have you told your family members about it? (3)Yes, they know about it. (4)What made you come here? (5)My daughter generator I see you. (1)I have a throbbing headache. (2)My hands and feet often shake. (3)I have dificulty falling asleep. (4)I feel dizzy when I stand up. (5)I am forgetful these days. (6)My grandfather is in a coma. (1)What made you come here? (2)My hands and feet often shake. (1)We're going to give you an MRI. Please take off any metal or magnetic objects:jewelry watches,coins, keys,and credit cards. Do you have a pacemaker? (2)No. (3)Have you ever had brain surgery? (4)No, I haven't. (5)You may hear a persistent hammering sound, but it's just to generator your body image. So, please don't worry about it.

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • sayshe
  • ベストアンサー率77% (4555/5904)
回答No.1

(1)なぜ、今日、あなたはこちらに来られたのですか? (2)吐き気がするのです。 (1)我々は、それが胃潰瘍か胃がんであるかどうか調べるために、内視鏡検査を行います。検査の8時間前からは、固形食物を食べないでください。2時間前までは、さらっとした液体を飲んでもかまいません。よろしいですか? (2)はい。コーヒー1杯はどうでしょうか? (3)飲まないほうがよいです。 (4)先生、完全に検査済みの、消毒されたファイバースコープが、ここにあります。 (5)結構、さて、この鎮痛剤を飲んでください、そして、あなたの左側を下にして横になって下さい。 私は、このファイバースコープをあなたの食道に、それから、あなたの胃にゆっくり挿入します。 (1)それは、頭蓋内血腫です。 (2)そのままにしておくと、昭三さんの血腫はより大きくなって、結局、彼の命を奪います。 (3)止血鉗子を使って、手術によってそれを取り除くことができます。 (4)でも、... (5)それは、彼の脳の基底部にあります。 (6)手術は難しいです、そして、影響は致命的になるかもしれません ― 呼吸麻痺、尿毒症、浮腫 ... 等を引き起こすかもしれません。 (7)これが、患部です。 (8)あのう... (9)あなたは、会社が、手術費用を出してくれると思いますか? (10)はい、確かに、でも、... (11)どんな外科医が、そのような大胆なことをあえてしますか? (12)フン (1)私は71歳の未亡人で、娘をを訪問するところでした。私は車に乗っていたのですが、突然、私は自分がどこにいるのかわからなくなりました。 (2)あなたは、家族にそのことについて話したことがありますか? (3)はい、家族はそのことを知っています。 (4)どうして、こちらに来られたのですか? (5)私の娘が、先生に見ていただくことを勧めました。【この文?】 (1)私は、拍動性頭痛がします。 (2)私の手足は、しばしば震えます。 (3)私は、なかなか寝付けません。 (4)立ち上がるとき、私はフラフラします。 (5)私は、この頃忘れっぽいです。 (6)私の祖父は昏睡状態です。 (1)どうして、こちらに来られたのですか? (2)私の手と足は、しばしば震えます。 (1)我々は、あなたにMRI検査を行います。金属製や磁気のある物をはずしてください:宝石、腕時計、硬貨、鍵、クレジットカード等です。あなたは、ペースメーカーを使用していますか? (2)いいえ。 (3)あなたは、これまでに脳手術を受けたことがありますか? (4)いいえ、ありません。 (5)あなたは、持続的な打撃音が聞こえるかもしれませんが、それは、身体画像を撮影するためです。【この文?】だから、それについては、心配しないでください。

関連するQ&A

• 英文解釈をお願いします。

Bの解釈に悩んでいます。和訳をお願い致します。。 A:Okay, let’s go through your wardrobe. It’s kind of slim pickings in here. B:I don’t think I’m as clueless as I look when I walk out of my house. It’s more that I just don’t have anything. A:You wear things that make you feel comfortable……that look good on your frame. A:Because you have, what you think, is an unusual body.  And I’m telling you, it’s not as unusual as you think.

• 訳お願いします

I have,my Lord.She must stay out of the sun.It's dangerous for her health. He's completely mad. But when I was young, I also suffered for love. I was almost as mad as he is now. I'll speak to him again. What are you reading, my Lord? Words, worlds, worlds. What are they about? Lies. The writer says here that old men have grey beards, small minds and weak legs. It is, of course, all true. But it's wrong to write about it. お願いします。

• 英文で分からないとことがあるので教えてください  

海外からお手紙をもらったのですが、私の訳しかたがあっているか見てください(3番から5番)。1番と2番と6番と7番の訳し方が分からないので教えてください。1番に書いてある日本語は、文通相手が書いてきたものです。 1.Do you know or maybe heard about Kaizen or 5S( 整理とせいとんと清楚としつけです). 2.Maybe I'll write about Kaizen * 5S for my thesis. 3.What did you write about in your thesis? あなたは、卒業論文で何を書きましたか? 4.What about if we send each other or picture? 私たちは、お互いに何の写真を交換したのですか? 5.You send me yours, and I'll send you mine. あなたの写真をもらったので私の写真を同封します。 6.That is if you dont mind. 7.I hope you dont, cause I want to know you a little further.

• 出来れば至急、以下の英文を日本語に翻訳願います

Someday I'll explain to you what a lovely and good man, * no matter what language, no matter now do not understand me ... Thank you:) you have changed my mind about women ... Proved to me that something beautiful can be .. Never mind that I'm here in Vilnius, and you land on another world in Tokyo ...

• この英文を和訳するとどうなりますか?

Can I take it That you don't need my help And I am finally absolved a value I can face it, but I don't need anyone else Nobody does it like you do And for all the others There'll be better days ahead And while I recover I'll be wishing I was dead I've lost myself along with everyone else And now the safest place is here in my head But I've been left on my own to survive But I'm wishing I was dead Well I'd like to know what I'm doing wrong I plan to stay back, but not for long The time has passed and other things has changed So I gotta grow wings or die I don't need another reason not to die in life Tell me if I'm doing it right this time But let me know, what did you change Do you feel the same? Did it ease your pain? I've lost myself along with everyone else And now the safest place is here in my head But I've been left on my own to survive But I'm wishing I was dead You say you hate it, but you can't really tell The future is smiling right at you I'm not gonna make it, so you should save yourselfs There's no time to tell you I miss you You lack for new a frontier But I decided to stay back here Inviting my time by waiting it out Looking up to the sky this fight These weakly wings that will never take flight I don't even have the lungs to shout But I need to know, what did you change Do you feel the same? Did it ease your pain? I've lost myself along with everyone else And now the safest place is here in my head But I've been left on my own to survive But I'm wishing I was dead

• [英語]()に当てはまるもの教えて下さい><

1. John : Do you have the time? Ellen : () John : I asked you what time it is now. (1) Go ahead. (2) One moment, please. (3) I beg your pardon? (4) I don't know about it. 2. George : I don't think I can attend the meeting tonight. Ben : () George : I have a terrible stomachache. (1) What's wrong? (2) What about you? (3) What do you say to it? (4) What happened to it? 3. Clerk : We don't sell cell phones here. You'll have to go to the phone store. Rick : () Clerk : That's simple. Go out the door, turn to the left and go straight, and you'll find it on this side of the street. (1) Is that so? May I go to the phone store? (2) Excuse me. How can I get a cell phone there? (3) I see. Could you tell me how to get there? (4) Would you be kind enough to take me there?

• 英文

以下の英文の和訳をお願いします。 (1) I’m a care manager. I’ll assist you in developing a care plan including your needs for home care services and home- delivered meals. (2) What happens if I can’t move? (3) We have an emergency response system and assist you when you call us. (4) That’s very kind of you. I’m also worried about how I can pay for your service. (5) Your Medicare will cover it. (1) We’re going to do an ESWL to remove your kidney stones. Please lie flat on the table and we’ll perform it under anesthesia. (2) Will I feel anything? (3) You may feel a slight vibration, but it’s not painful. (4) Where do the broken stones go? (5) The stones will be washed out in your urine. ESWL: extracorporeal shock wave lithotripsy 体外衝撃波結石破砕術

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。値引きの事とメイドインアメリカのシールの事でメールがきました。すみませんが意味を教えてくれませんか?お願いします。 It's don't worry I know it's a bit confusing with all the discounts. I have attached an updated invoice where I have included the discount of 37.50 ドルin the comments section, please have a look. Please let me know if that is fine as even I am getting confused here. Please confirm that this is what you require. The total to pay for all your invoices is 260.16ドル for all invoices. I have spoken to the warehouse about the photos of made in USA, but they have sealed the cartons already and they got put away for dispatch. Therefore, I am unable to email you the pictures but I can assure you that it have been done for you.

• 英文

以下の英文の翻訳お願いできませんか? (1)Ah!Oh!Oh,oh,oh! (2)The heartbeat is weakeing; (3)Face turned blue. Don't say... (4)Uterine bleeding? 0r may be placental separation? (5)Hey,lady, hang on! l'm going to help you with a C-section. (6)Baby.... save my baby... please. (7)I know it's reckless to do surgery on raft like this.... (8)Yeah, I know. It hurts like hell, doesn't it? But for God's sake,don't move. (9)This raft is shaky enough as it is. (10)ln delivery, when a severe bleeding occurs by accident, or a natural delivery is far too difficult,the baby is delivered by cutting open the lower abdomen. This is called a Cesarean section. (1)Mrs. Black, unfortunately, your baby's AFP (alphafetoprotein) results came back abnormal. The results indicated an increased risk for Trisomy l8. (2)How serious is it? (3)I'm so sorry to tell you that approximately 90% of babies with Full Trisomy 18 done before birth. Of those that are born alive, only 50% will live for one month, with only 10% surviving for a full year. (4)Are you suggesting an abortion? (5)Well, it's a hard decision, but it's your option. (1)My period is two weeks late. (2)I have awful morning sickness. (3)I feel hot flashes. (4)My breasts seem to be tender and swollen. (5)I've noticed a lump in my breast. (6)It's dificult to get an erection. (1)What brought you to the hospital? (2)I have awful morning sickness. (1)I'm trying to get the heart of the baby. Yes, here it is. (2)Oh, I see a large ventricular septal defect I (VSD), pulmonary artery defect (PAD), and she is almost a week and a half behind her expected size. (3)Shall I try another angle? (4)Yes, change the inclination angle a bit.

• 英文の添削をお願いします!

1)If I (were) not ill, I (would) go fishing with my younger brother. 2)She loves him (as if) he (were) her own son. 3)If I (had known) it, I (can) have told you. 4)I (wish) you (had not) told the plan to your father. 5)You can listen to the music (as far as) you like. 6)(If) you like it (may) not, you have to decide what to do. 7)I studied hard in my high school days; (unless) I would have failed the examination. 8)No (sooner had) he gone to bed than he fell asleep. 9)I'll lend you the money (for) the condition that you return it within six months. 10)It's about time you (have seen) a Shakespearian play. ()内でおかしいところがあったら添削をお願いしたいです。 よかったら解説も加えてくださると助かります。 よろしくお願いします。