Need help with translations

このQ&Aのポイント
  • Looking for assistance with translating a piece of text
  • Seeking help with a translation request
  • Need support in translating a document
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

英文

以下の英文の翻訳お願いできませんか? (1)Ah!Oh!Oh,oh,oh! (2)The heartbeat is weakeing; (3)Face turned blue. Don't say... (4)Uterine bleeding? 0r may be placental separation? (5)Hey,lady, hang on! l'm going to help you with a C-section. (6)Baby.... save my baby... please. (7)I know it's reckless to do surgery on raft like this.... (8)Yeah, I know. It hurts like hell, doesn't it? But for God's sake,don't move. (9)This raft is shaky enough as it is. (10)ln delivery, when a severe bleeding occurs by accident, or a natural delivery is far too difficult,the baby is delivered by cutting open the lower abdomen. This is called a Cesarean section. (1)Mrs. Black, unfortunately, your baby's AFP (alphafetoprotein) results came back abnormal. The results indicated an increased risk for Trisomy l8. (2)How serious is it? (3)I'm so sorry to tell you that approximately 90% of babies with Full Trisomy 18 done before birth. Of those that are born alive, only 50% will live for one month, with only 10% surviving for a full year. (4)Are you suggesting an abortion? (5)Well, it's a hard decision, but it's your option. (1)My period is two weeks late. (2)I have awful morning sickness. (3)I feel hot flashes. (4)My breasts seem to be tender and swollen. (5)I've noticed a lump in my breast. (6)It's dificult to get an erection. (1)What brought you to the hospital? (2)I have awful morning sickness. (1)I'm trying to get the heart of the baby. Yes, here it is. (2)Oh, I see a large ventricular septal defect I (VSD), pulmonary artery defect (PAD), and she is almost a week and a half behind her expected size. (3)Shall I try another angle? (4)Yes, change the inclination angle a bit.

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
noname#202494
noname#202494
回答No.1

1)あ~、お~、お~、 2)心音が弱くなってきた。 3)顔色が青い。まさか。。。(直訳:~を言うな) 4)血尿か?胎盤剥離か? 5)奥さん、頑張って。帝王切開に切り替えます。大丈夫ですからね。 6)赤ちゃんを。。。助けてください。 7)こんな筏の上で、手術をするなんてばかげている。 8)死ぬほど(地獄のように)痛いだろうけど、お願いだから、動かないで。 9)それでなくても筏が揺れるんだ。 10)出産時に、何かの拍子に大量の出血があったり、自然分娩が難しいときには、下腹部を切開して赤ん坊を引っ張り出す。帝王切開、って言うんだ。 1)ブラックさん、残念ですが、赤ちゃんのAFPテストの結果が異常値を示しています。トリソミー18に感染している危険があります。 2)大変な病気なんでしょうか? 3)トリソミー18が発症すると、胎内で死亡する事例が90%です。残りの10%が、生まれるわけですが、その半数は一ヶ月以内になくなります。10%が一年間生存します。 4)堕胎を勧めておられるんでしょうか。 5)難しい決断ですが、貴女が決めることです。 1)生理が二週間遅れています。 2)ひどいつわりがあるんです。 3)ホットフラッシュ(更年期障害の症状)があります。 4)乳房が普通より柔らかくなって、むくんでいるように感じます。 5)乳房に、しこりがあるのに気づきました。 6)うまく勃起しません。 1)どうして病院にいらっしゃいましたか?(容態を聞いている) 2)ひどいつわりがあるんです。 1)赤ちゃんの心臓を捜しているの。あったわ。 2)ああ、VSDとPADがあるわね。女の赤ちゃんです。一週間半ほど(体の大きさの) 発達が遅れているようね。 3)別の角度を試してみる? 4)ええ、角度の傾きを少し、変えてみてください。 以上です。 頭文字になった病名については、英語版のウィキペディアか、ウェブメド(Webmed)を見てみましょう。質問があったら、補足なさってください。なるべく自然な日本語になるよう、意訳しました。

関連するQ&A

• 洋楽、和訳歌詞

R.kerryのyour body's callin'の和訳歌詞を分かる方おしえてください。 Yeah, I don't want you to hold back any longer baby Cause tonight, I'm gonna give you all the little things I know you've been waiting for So, brace yourself and listen I hear you callin', "Here I come baby" To save you, oh oh Baby no more stallin' These hands have been longing to touch you baby And now that you've come around, to seein' it my way You won't regret it baby, and you surely won't forget it baby It's unbelieveable how your body's calling for me I can just hear it callin' callin' for me [1] - My Body's callin' for you My Body's callin' for You My Body's callin' for you My Body's callin' for You Tell me, what's your desire Baby your wish is my deal oh yes it is baby Let me take you higher Show you how you should feel, baby Oh So we speak now and forever hold your body Whatever it is you want from me, baby You see you don't have to say nothing Knowing your body wants something And it's easy for me to see That your body's callin' for me [Repeat 1] I'm listening baby I hear you callin' me I'm listening baby I hear you callin' me I'm listening baby I hear you callin' me I'm listening baby I hear you callin' me [Repeat 1 until fade out]

• おはようございます。恐れ入りますが、英文の和訳をお願いします。

おはようございます。恐れ入りますが、英文の和訳をお願いします。 How are you? Do you have anything special planned for the long weekend? Or do you have to work on the national holiday. On Monday you have・春分の日, right? From・Wikipedia:・This national holiday was established in 1948 as a day for the admiration of nature and the love of living things. Prior to 1948, the vernal equinox was an imperial ancestor worship festival called・Shunki k・rei-sai・(春季皇霊祭?). Love of living things? Is this a kind of Japanese version of valentines day? I'm also sorry for my late reply :) No really I'm not trying to be funny, I'm really really busy. My project is going quite well, actually it is going so well that management decided to take some people from my team and let them help with another project ... I guess this is my punishment for doing so well :( In April I need to go to Singapore again and maybe we'll have a Korean customer. I have never been to Korea, I almost wanted to ask if you went to Korea already ... but then I remember that you have never left Japan. I think it makes to pure Japanese ... not spoiled by foreign things ... maybe except me :) Although Singapore is very nice, the food is really nice in Singapore, I would prefer to come to Japan ... I really look forward to have diner with you again. You are so cute ... and beautiful ... Oh on the return flight from Singapore to Brussel I got upgraded to business class again. So I had a very enjoyable return flight. I think I deserved it after all the trouble I had to get there ... haha It's a petty that your movie is not on the internet ... I'm sure you would be a hit on youtube:) ・Why are you embarrassed? You should be proud that you have been chosen to be in the commercial. I will never be chosen for a commercial ... It's getting late again ... I better go to home ... otherwise my Japanese colleagues still want to have a video conference ...・ Really wish I could see you soon,

• 英文の内容が知りたいです!!

英語を独学で習った方の文章です。 翻訳アプリを使用してみましたがまったくわかりませんでした…>_<… She's staring at me I'm sitting wondering wha t she's thinking, Nobody's talking, cause talking just turns into screaming, And now as I'm yellin' over her,she yellin' over me, All that that means is neither of us is listening, And what's even worse is that we don't even remember why we're fighting. So both of us are mad for, nothing fighting for, nothing crying for, nothing But we wont let it go for, nothing don't let for, nothing there should be, nothing To a love like what we got, oh baby. And it gets me upset girl when you're constantly accusing, Asking questions like you already know We're fighting this war, Baby when both of us are losing this ain't the way that love is supposed to go What happened to workin' it out? We fall into this place where you ain't back in' down and i ain't backing' down So what the hell do we do now? It's all for, nothing fighting for, nothing crying for, nothing We wont let it go for, nothing don't let for, nothing It should be, nothing To a love like what we got, oh baby I know sometimes its gonna rain, But baby can we make up now cause I can't sleep through the pain. Girl I don't wanna go to bed, mad at you And I don't want you to go to bed, mad at me No I don't wanna go to bed, mad at you And I don't want you to go to bed, mad at me... Baby, this love ain't gon' be perfect And just how good its gonna be We can fuss and we can fight Long as everything's all right between us before we go to sleep... Baby we're gonna be... Happy... どなたかお願いします!

• この英文を日本語に翻訳してください!

Will you be tonight the girl I used to know And used to be my real love Will you be the one to hold me Will you be the one To love memoreandmore I'll show you the way How to believe to what you feel Oh I may be right, I may be wrong Even the things I can't explain Are heading for something Baby make up your mind Follow your dreams until the night is over Baby make up your mind Follow your heat and it like a dreamer Baby see, tonight the moon is just as bright And crear as when we fell in love All around is dark so baby Open up your eyes and gaze (the)stars above よろしくお願いします。

• 英語が苦手なので、メールの英文の翻訳をお願いします

下記の受信メールを翻訳してください。どうか宜しくお願い致します! Oka I'm going to do this the easy way and reply to all three e-mails in one. Firstly, yes, your address compared to mine is long. I will send your gift today and hopefully it wont take forever to get there, ha ha. Also I wanted to say thank you for the card you sent me on the UB website it was so cute! ^_^ . Thank you for explaining palate-teasing for me. Though I kinda guessed what you were saying when you said it, I was just unfamiliar with it the way you used it. Again I am sorry that my e-mail was confusing to you, I need to find a way to make it less confusing... ha ha ha. As for the ^_^ males can use it to. It's just a cute smiley face. I like it. It's also probably over used here in the US, ha ha. It is? I found a couple things online that give instructions...I'll have to look and see if they do..although I have not come across natto there.... Ha ha ha, thanks for the compliment. Glad to hear it, I've actually just acquired a few books and am working on learning how to read and write Japanese, and of course speak it... Though I think the writing and reading is going to come first since it's more difficult. Oh! congrats on passing the exam :D. Thank you for the song. I enjoyed it very much. I've always thought that song was cute. I hope this e-mail isn't confusing for you if it is ごめんなさい。 ha ha ha I wrote Japanese! (I hope it reads right... ^^;)

• 洋楽ヒップホップ

what it is yo it's what it is smooth like baretta quicker than a jetta yout're soft like a feather you little bed witter maybe baby i heard you caught the rabies bitoin on my shit i have to say hei "B"って歌詞の曲名を教えてください。

• この英文ではつたわりませんか?

この英語理解できる範囲にありますでしょうか・・・・すみません英語苦手で・・・これは私が書いて送ったものなんですが、理解しょうとしてくれれば何とかつたわりますか?間違えなど気づきましたら教えてください お願いします。(ちょっと訳合って大文字になってしまいましたがお願いします) THANK YOU FOR YOUR EMAIL. I'M VERY GLAD TO TALK WITH YOU. YES I LIKE SNOWBORDING. BUT I'M NOT GOOD AT SKATING... WELL, ARE YOU JAPANESE? BECAUSE YOUR NAME IS JAPANES NAME ........ NOW, WHERE ARE YOU LIVE? I LIVE IN SHINAGAWA, DO YOU KNOW SHINAGAWA? OH, I FINISHED FOR WORK RIGHT NOW, IT WAS EASY DAY:) I HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU AGAIN. THANKS FOR READING という文と、 NOW,IM SEEING TO MY PAGE BY CELL PHONE. TODAY, IM GOING TO STUDIO WITH FRIEND. BECAUSE MY FRIEND TEACH ME GUITAR TODAY. IT FIRST TIME THAT I GO TO STUDIO. WHAT ARE YOUR PLANS FOR THE FRIDAY? I ANSWER YOUR QUESTION. MY GOAL IS... I GET FLUENT ENGLISH AND I TALK ABOUT VARIOUS THINGS WITH PEOPLE OVER THE WORLD. AND I LEARNING MORE GUITAR. です。よろしくお願いします

• 英文のチェックお願いします。

結婚をしようか悩む友人にアドバイスする英文を考えよという課題で 英文に間違いがないかチェックお願いします。どんな細かいことでもむしろありがたいです。よろしくおねがいします。 I think you don’t have to make a proposal of marriage. Can you remember how many people did you married with? It’s going to be 6th husband! The first you got married was a cook and next was a famous singer. Then, third husband was a doctor, forth was a French man and fifth was a high school student. It is time you stopped. I think you are not fit for such a restricted life. How about just making lovers? It will be reasonable for each other and no one is hurt like 5 men you had married. You should do from now on. Anyway, it is not only one problem. What I want to say the best is that sixth guy is my father!!

• 英文添削をお願いします。

英文添削をお願いします。 28th September ‘10 I considered to make good use of an unused ground today. This work is enjoyable for me, but I think whether it is necessary for our project or not. And I have a question whether all of my bosses have same aim or not. I think it’s not important for me whether the plan will be used or not, it’s important to make my bosses understand my aim. But I am worried whether it makes them change their though or not.

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。在庫があるか質問したら返事がきました。すみませんが意味を教えて下さい。お願いします。 we finally tracked 2 down for you and it’s actually a better size than our previous one. I can keep the price at $9.99 and the shipping of all will be $5 if you are interested please let me know, I have sent you the invoice and gave you 50% off the price. The cost of shipping is a bit higher since it’s just those items. I can also put the AAA online and you can add it to another order, but it would delay this AAA and the rest of the order since I need a couple of days to send it to our warehouse. If it’s cheaper I can refund you back the cost of the shipping if it is less but it’s high since it’s a smaller shipment. The new one is 2wx 3hx 2d cm and the original smaller one is 1wx 2h x 1d cm, everything else is the same, it’s a really nice AAA and nearly sold out in most places.