• 締切済み

4センテンス英文を教えてください。英文メールより

4センテンス、英文を教えてください。もしくは英文チェックしていただけませんか。 ご覧いただきまして、有難うございます。 下記の英文を教えてください。もしくは英文をチェックしていただけませんか。 (自分では下記のように考えてみましたが、私の文章に関わらず、自然で正しい英文が知りたいです。) 1. 彼らは赤ちゃんに●●ナと名付けました。 They named their baby ●●na. 2. 彼らはあなたの名前のように最後が‘な’で終わる女の子の名前はキュートだと思ったからです。 It's because they think a girls' name which has the sound of 'Na' at the end of the name like yours is cute. 3. また、彼らは、この名前は、外国人にも覚え易く、言い易い名前だと思ったからです。 And then, they think it's easy for foreigners to remember and pronounce the name. 4. 彼らは赤ちゃんに世界中に友達が出来る事を願っています。 They want the baby to have friends all over the world. どうぞ宜しくお願い致します。

• 英語
  • 回答数3
  • ありがとう数0

みんなの回答

• Him-hymn
  • ベストアンサー率66% (3489/5257)
回答No.3

1. 彼らは赤ちゃんに●●ナと名付けました。 They named their baby ●●na. →とてもいい文です。 2. 彼らはあなたの名前のように最後が‘な’で終わる女の子の名前はキュートだと思ったからです。 It's because they think a girls' name which has the sound of 'Na' at the end of the name like yours is cute. →It's because they thought a girl's name which has the sound of "na" at the end of the name like yours is cute. 3. また、彼らは、この名前は、外国人にも覚え易く、言い易い名前だと思ったからです。 And then, they think it's easy for foreigners to remember and pronounce the name. →They also thought that it is easy for foreigners to remember and pronunce the name. 4. 彼らは赤ちゃんに世界中に友達が出来る事を願っています。 They want the baby to have friends all over the world. →They want ●●na to have many friends all over the world. 以上、いかがでしょうか?

• cbm51901
  • ベストアンサー率67% (2671/3943)
回答No.2

1. 彼らは赤ちゃんに●●ナと名付けました。 They named their baby ●●na. 2. 彼らはあなたの名前のように最後が‘な’で終わる女の子の名前はキュートだと思ったからです。 Because they thought that a girl's name ending with the sound 'Na,' like yours, would be cute. 3. また、彼らは、この名前は、外国人にも覚え易く、言い易い名前だと思ったからです。 Also, they thought the name was easy to pronounce and would readily be remembered by foreigners. 4. 彼らは赤ちゃんに世界中に友達が出来る事を願っています。 They hope she will be blessed with friends all over the world. [注] i) 1. と 2. は繋げた方がスムースになると思います。 ii) "readily" → http://eow.alc.co.jp/search?q=readily iii) 4. の "the baby" は、"she" とした方が良いと思います(大人へ成長していくイメージも込めて) iv) "be blessed with" → http://eow.alc.co.jp/search?q=be+blessed+with They named their baby ●●na, because they though that a girl's name ending with the sound 'Na,' like yours, would be cute. Also, they thought the name was easy to pronounce and would readily be remembered by foreigners. They hope she will be blessed with friends around the world.

• marbleshit
  • ベストアンサー率49% (5033/10253)
回答No.1

1. 彼らは赤ちゃんに●●ナと名付けました。 They named their baby ●●na. GOOD! 2. 彼らはあなたの名前のように最後が‘な’で終わる女の子の名前はキュートだと思ったからです。 It's because they think a girls' name which has the sound of 'Na' at the end of the name like yours is cute. これは日本語の発想に偏り過ぎた語順でしょう。 ⇒Because they thought the name like yours which ends with "na" was cute enough. 3. また、彼らは、この名前は、外国人にも覚え易く、言い易い名前だと思ったからです。 And then, they think it's easy for foreigners to remember and pronounce the name. ⇒Still they regarded this name should be remembered and said easily by foreigners. 4. 彼らは赤ちゃんに世界中に友達が出来る事を願っています。 They want the baby to have friends all over the world. ⇒They hope their baby will make friends with people around the world.

関連するQ&A

• 急いでます!英文の返しを教えてください。

What rules do you thinks foreigners should know when they come to japan という英文に対する返し方(英文で)を教えてください。

• この英文の間違いを説明と一緒に教えてください。

この英文の間違いを説明と一緒に教えてください。 It's responsible for you to decide how much to spend on the plan. あと下記の文の中のfar outの文法的説明と意味を教えてください。 They were far out,at the mercy of wind and weather. よろしくお願いします。

• 英文の1センテンスとは?

In a famous story by Edgar Allan Poe,Detective Dupin says:“We make chance a matter of absolute calculation. We subject the unlooked for and unimagined to the mathematical formulae of the schools.” 例えば上のような文章で、探偵Dupinの言葉を引用したセンテンスを2つ和訳しなさいという問題が出た場合、該当箇所は“”の中身なのですが、 はじめのセンテンスは “We~” からと考えるのか、 一番はじめの In a famous~ からと考えるのかがわかりません。 英文のセンテンスはピリオドからピリオドまでだと思っていたのですが、解答では“We~”からがはじめのセンテンスとなっていました。 この場合上の英文は3センテンスからなっているのか、それとも、問題が 「探偵Dupinの言葉を引用したセンテンスを」 ではなく 「探偵Dupinの言葉を含むセンテンスを」 となっていれば In a famous~ から訳せばよいのか、そなへんがいまいちわかりません。 意図が読み取りにくいかもしれませんが、よければ回答よろしくお願いします。

• この英文はどのように訳せば良いのでしょう?

この英文はどのように訳せば良いのでしょうか? 特に”nature of ~”の解釈がよく解らないのですが。 What is the nature of their claim? and, What is the total amount of their claim? if they mentioned it to you. 初歩的な質問かもしれませんが、どなたかご教授下さい。

• 英文メールを訳して頂けませんか(少し長いです)

英文メールを訳して頂けませんか(少し長いです) hi! it seems that the person that sent you the mail isn't aware that you don't post Youko's blog entries in the community anymore, was that mail written in japanese? I think you should clarify that to that person the way you share it now, is way of precaution that it's well applied in this case I am part of other fandoms where people share the artists' blog updates sent via mobile phone, and they request not to post it anywhere else, that's a way to prevent things get out of control I said it before and I really appreciate your sharing Youko's updates because info about her is really rare hopefully things are ok (^_^)V written by Manami 抽象的な感じがして内容が正確に分かりません、すみませんがどなたか助けて下さい。 よろしくお願いします。

• 竹内まりやの~人生の扉~の英文の訳

お世話になります。 竹内まりやの「人生の扉」が大好きなのですが、 間に入っている英文の意味がどうしても知りたいのです。 日本語に訳していただけませんでしょうか? よろしくお願いします。 I say it's fun to be 20 You say it's great to be 30 And they say it's lovely to be 40 But I feel it's nice to be 50 I say it's fine to be 60 You say it's alright to be 70 And they say still good to be 80 But I'll maybe live over 90 I say it's sad to get weak You say it's hard to get older And they say that life has no meaning But I still believe it's worth living But I still believe it's worth living

• この英文を和訳していただきたいです。

和訳お願いします。 What makes somebody attractive? And this can be asked at all sorts of levels but a simple level is what makes for a pretty face? So,these are,according to ratings,very attractive faces. They are not the faces of real people. What's on the screen are computer generated faces of a Caucasian male and a Caucasian female who don't exist in the real world. But through using this sort of computer generation,and then asking people what they think of this face,what they think of that face,scientists have come to some sense as to what really makes a face attractive,both within cultures and across cultures. And that's something which we're going to devote some time to when we talk about social behavior,and in particular,when we talk about sex .Not all attractiveness,not all beauty of course,is linked to sex. So,pandas for instance,like this panda,are notoriously cute,and I don't have anything to say about it really. It's just a cute picture(laughter).

• 英文の邦訳

Maurer (2005:104–121) refers to the operation of the uncanny as a way to think about the tension of things that are the same but always different. Indicators rely on a similar alchemy: they create a commensurability that is widely used to compare, to rank, and to make decisions even though the users recognize that these simplified numerical forms are superficial, often misleading, and very possibly wrong. 上記英文を御訳し下さい。

• この英文の和訳お願いします。

What makes somebody attractive? And this can be asked at all sorts of levels but a simple level is what makes for a pretty face? So,these are,according to ratings,very attractive faces. They are not the faces of real people. What's on the screen are computer generated faces of a Caucasian male and a Caucasian female who don't exist in the real world. But through using this sort of computer generation,and then asking people what they think of this face,what they think of that face,scientists have come to some sense as to what really makes a face attractive,both within cultures and across cultures. And that's something which we're going to devote some time to when we talk about social behavior,and in particular,when we talk about sex .Not all attractiveness,not all beauty of course,is linked to sex. So,pandas for instance,like this panda,are notoriously cute,and I don't have anything to say about it really. It's just a cute picture(laughter).

• 下の英文のおかしいところ、不自然なところがあればおしえてください。(改

下の英文のおかしいところ、不自然なところがあればおしえてください。(改行がおおいですがわかりやすくしてあるだけなので、きにしないでください。) Some students are looking forward to a new school year because they can get a new boyfriend or girlfriend, and others are looking forward to it because it is the start of the football season. But there are some students who don't hope for school to start again. It's because they think of a boring class or a class with a lot of homework. How about you?Are you hoping for school to start again after summer is over? To my surprize and still now what I'm surprized at is that the atmosphere varies greatly from class to class in Japan. This doesn't mean there is no difference between classes in America. The only thing is, the difference is not so much. In Japan there are some classes where it's so quiet and nobody trys to express his opinion, and other classes where it's noisy and many students speak as they like. Of course most classes belong to the middle of these, that is, it consists of a few students who speak nothing and a few who always speak their minds and most other students who sometimes speak and sometimes keep silent.