• ベストアンサー

翻訳をお願い致します。

Well I love those guys and I really wished they'd get a long too. They are an amazing band and great guys and it's been really sad for me to have a front seat to their struggles as a band for so many years. But I guess there are some resentments that never pass. Very sad stuff.

• tsf12
  • お礼率86% (1168/1348)
  • 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • marbleshit
  • ベストアンサー率49% (5033/10253)
回答No.1

彼らのことは大好きだし、もちろん長く続けて欲しいよね。 途轍もないバンドだし、スゴイ面々だしね。 ただ残念なのは、長きに及ぶ彼らの奮闘振りを最前列で拝めなかったことだね。 でも絶対に消えない恨み辛みはあると思うよ。 悲しいことだけどね。

tsf12
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます。

その他の回答 (1)

• oignies
  • ベストアンサー率20% (673/3354)
回答No.2

翻訳以前の問題として、スクリプトにまちがいがあります 一行目の get a long はあきらかに get along (うまくやっていくですね)

tsf12
質問者

お礼

そうだったのですか。 ありがとうございます。

関連するQ&A

• 翻訳をお願い致します!

Duff McKagan recently spoke on the Standard Ass Rock Show to support the DeLeo bros (and Kretzel's) decision to boot frontman Scott Weiland from Stone Temple Pilots. “The Stone Temple Pilots guys, they had to do what they had to do. I completely [chuckle]… I understood what they had to do. I think they got a lot of backlash from STP fans, but what are you gonna do? They did the thing they needed to do, and good for them – they're healthy guys and good fellows, guys you pull for if you know them and you understand what they went through. “I went through the same thing with their singer and it's really frustrating. It's utterly frustrating when things are going good and one guy's kind of dragging it down. Or dragging it sideways at least … Sideways … I'll say sideways.”

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

As a huge fan of the band I really hope these rumors are not true and the band announce plans for a new album sometime in the next few months, but we’ll see. A fan recently had a great quote regarding Rock Band that really rings true. They’re one of the best rock bands out there, they just don't know it. Scott, Dean, Robert, and Eric, rock needs you making music!

• 翻訳をお願い致します!

“We didn't ever really see Scott; he rode in his own bus and the band kept themselves apart right up until they were about to get on stage,” Anthony explained. “The DeLeo's and Eric are just incredible guys; they would hang out and the dynamic was great. Between them and Scott is a whole different story and that doesn't come as news to anyone. Whatever potential drama was occurring, I stayed out of it and I never really knew what exactly was going on. What I do know is whenever they got on stage it was the real deal and Scott is one hell of a frontman.”

• 翻訳をお願い致します!

So my guess is that some scenario similar to the one I depicted above played out recently for the boys from STP. They were dealt a crappy hand and were forced to fold and move to another table. Why they held out so long I can only assume was rooted in their loyalty to a band mate who chose alcohol over them. It's unfortunate. It sucks. But what Scott Weiland was doing to Robert, Dean, Eric and their families was unforgivable. I say good luck to them. Chester is every bit as talented as his predecessor and from what I can tell of my brief encounter with him he will never become a threat to their future. Good luck guys. Thanks for having us the other night.

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

Weiland recently said that he thought it was "the perfect time for VELVET REVOLVER to get back together," telling Rolling Stone magazine, "I am completely open to it, and I know there are other guys in the band that are completely open to it." ※ 『Weiland』は人物名、『VELVET REVOLVER』はバンド名です。

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

We opened for Queens of the Stone Age the other day. Awesome guys and amazing crowd. I tried to share from The Last Internationale page, but greedy ass Facebook suppresses everything and won't allow it. They don't even let me tag the band. Zuckerberg is a bitch anyway. Enjoy 😁

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

“I’ve seen Stone Temple Pilots play probably about 30 times, a huge influence on me. They really made music that I absolutely loved, and I still love to this day. So the chance to go out and perform those songs with those guys was very cool. Honestly, Robert DeLeo, Dean DeLeo, and Eric Kretz, those guys are super talented. I’ve had the privilege of not only being in Linkin Park and being around a bunch of geniuses, I got to go and be in Stone Temple Pilots and be around a bunch of geniuses, and just kind of sit back and kind of ask myself, ‘How did I get here?’”

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

When I formed the band and created the Wildabouts with my friends, we decided we wanted to make a band-sounding album, a rock-sounding album. I made two solo albums before that were more experimental albums, and I think that they didn't really resonate with my fan base because they were too out-there, too artsy. ※『The Wildabouts』はバンド名です。

• 翻訳をお願い致します!

How did this tour come together? Richard Patrick: I heard about it and said to Dean [DeLeo], “Hey, Dean: take me on tour!” [laughs] And he asked the guys, came back and said, “Everyone says this is good!” Chester Bennington: Pretty much. We wanted this tour to be a really good experience for our fans; and we had been struggling to find bands, the right band, to make it awesome. So when Dean came to rehearsal, we were at Robert’s house recording, and said, “Richard said that they would go out with us.” I was. like, “F---, yeah!” That is exactly what we want and what we need for this tour.

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

I guess I finally found my calling: Nazi Hunter. I had thought that this industry failed long ago when the government and private industry stopped supporting the Nazis and they were marginalized, almost extinct, it was sad, Nazi hunters all over the country were out of work. They had to sell their weapons. But now thanks to Donald J Trump the Nazi Hunters are back in business. We've plenty of Nazis to hunt now!! Bringing Back Jobs!!!