• ベストアンサー

翻訳をお願い致します。

Weiland recently said that he thought it was "the perfect time for VELVET REVOLVER to get back together," telling Rolling Stone magazine, "I am completely open to it, and I know there are other guys in the band that are completely open to it." ※ 『Weiland』は人物名、『VELVET REVOLVER』はバンド名です。

• tsf12
  • お礼率86% (1168/1348)
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • marbleshit
  • ベストアンサー率49% (5033/10253)
回答No.1

最近のローリングストーン誌のインタビューに対して、ウェインランドはこう発言している。 『何てったって今がヴェルヴェット・リヴォルヴァの再結成には最高のタイミングなんだ』 『今の俺にゃあ何だってやれるぜ、しかもバンドの連中だってきっと同じだろうしな』

tsf12
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました。

関連するQ&A

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

Slash has blasted Scott Weiland for claiming in various interviews that he was going to be rejoining VELVET REVOLVER, saying, "None of us have a clue what he's talking about… We're not buying it." ※ 『Slash』と『Scott Weiland』は人物名、『VELVET REVOLVER』はバンド名です。

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

Slash has claimed in a new interview with Banana 101.5 that Velvet Revolver are yet again searching for a new singer to replace Scott Weiland, “With Velvet, there's no singer in place, and there hasn't been, but we've been, actually, very quietly been looking for somebody who's right for that band,” says Slash. ※ 『Velvet Revolver』はバンド名、『Scott Weiland』と『Slash』は人物名です。

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

I have spoken with somebody who works with Scott Weiland’s management, and they denied that Weiland has been fired by Stone Temple Pilots. Slash claimed yesterday that STP fired Weiland, which is why he is campaigning for a Velvet Revolver reunion in the press. ※ 「Scott Weiland」と「Slash」は人物名であり、「Stone Temple Pilots(STP)」と「Velvet Revolver」はバンド名です。

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

In a 2012 interview with Rolling Stone, Weiland stated about the status of STONE TEMPLE PILOTS: "I think we kind of overplayed ourselves by playing the same set over and over. I think the band needs to take some time off and be creative again. I always felt that our creativity and the growth we made within making records as artists was equally as important as we were as a live band. The transformation from 'Core' to where we ended up before we took that time off, when I started with VELVET REVOLVER, was enormous. I think we need to get back to that. I don't think that touring consistently with a greatest-hits package gets you anywhere. It diminishes things." ※ 『STONE TEMPLE PILOTS』『VELVET REVOLVER』はバンド名、『Scott Weiland』は人物名、『Core』はアルバム名です。

• 翻訳をお願い致します!

Scott Weiland praised his solo band the Fuckabouts according to HelloItsLate on BelowEmpty.com at a recent show in New York: “Throughout the night, Scott made a few digs at the guys from STP by saying that the Wildabouts are the best band that he's ever played with. He also said they are the most talented. Later on in the middle of the show, he was telling the audience that it’s very difficult to find good friends throughout life, but the he's lucky that hes got these guys cause they're real friends (something along these lines).” Scarf Weiland and the Scarfabouts are currently on The Purple Scarf tour of the United States. Weiland has been a member of Stone Temple Pilots and Velvet Revolver, who are both inferior to the Wankabouts.

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

He added, “Interestingly enough, I'm playing some shows in South Africa with [fellow former Guns N' Roses and Velvet Revolver members] Duff [McKagan] and Matt [Sorum] and Glenn Hughes and Sebastian Bach, and that's going to be interesting,” Slash describes. “It's called Kings of Chaos, and Duff and Matt and Steve Stevens and Glenn Hughes and Sebastian Bach are the main band, and then they have guys that come up and guest… It's going to be sort of like Velvet Revolver with Sebastian and Glenn Hughes singing.” ※ 『Guns N' Roses』と『Velvet Revolver』はバンド名、『Scott Weiland』『Slash』『Duff McKagan』『Matt Sorum』『Glenn Hughes』『Sebastian Bach』『Steve Stevens』は人物名です。

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

It appears as though Scott Weiland is vying to become the new "hardest working man in show business." He foresees 2013 as a year in which he will be juggling his solo career with a possible Velvet Revolver reunion. And as reported this week, next spring will see his marriage to photographer Jamie Wachtel. ※ 『Scott Weiland』と『Jamie Wachtel』は人物名、『Velvet Revolver』はバンド名です。

• 翻訳をお願い致します!

According to People.com, former VELVET REVOLVER and STONE TEMPLE PILOTS singer Scott Weiland married his girlfriend, photographer Jamie Wachtel, Saturday night (June 22) at their Los Angeles home. It is his third marriage. "We had the most beautiful, heartfelt ceremony," Wachtel told People.com. "We all cried and laughed. Scott and I are over the moon!" Weiland met Wachtel in 2011 while filming music videos for his Christmas album, "The Most Wonderful Time Of The Year". ※ 『VELVET REVOLVER』『STONE TEMPLE PILOTS』はバンド名、『Scott Weiland』『Jamie Wachtel』は人物名、『The Most Wonderful Time Of The Year』は作品名です。

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

VELVET REVOLVER has been without a singer and on more or less permanent hiatus since Weiland was dismissed from the band in April 2008. He rejoined STONE TEMPLE PILOTS at that time and has toured constantly and cut one album with them. ※ 『Weiland』は人物名、『VELVET REVOLVER』と『STONE TEMPLE PILOTS』はバンド名です。

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

SCOTT WEILAND COMMENTS ON ROBERT DELEO PERFORMING WITH SLASH Scott Weiland briefly discussed his ex-bandmates Robert DeLeo (Stone Temple Pilots) and Slash (Velvet Revolver) performing together with Aerosmith's Steven Tyler and Joe Perry on Sunday at his show last night in New Brunswick, New Jersey. He mentioned that they had played together recently, and that he loves all of the musicians he has played with in his career. ※ 『Stone Temple Pilots(STP)』『Velvet Revolver』『Aerosmith』はバンド名、『Scott Weiland』『Slash』『Robert DeLeo』『Steven Tyler』『Joe Perry』などは人物名です。