• ベストアンサー

英語の文章が訳せません

よく分からない英語の文章があります。 それが下記です。 "There's a fellow by the name of Rowan will find Garcia for you, if anybody can." 「ローワンというものがいます。彼ならば必ずや大統領のためにガルシアを見つけてくれることでしょう。」 ------------- 分からないのがif anybody canです。 これはどのように訳すのでしょうか? よろしくお願いします。

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • marbleshit
  • ベストアンサー率49% (5033/10253)
回答No.1

そんなことが出来る人がもしいるとすれば(ローワンしかいない)

sinkocyo
質問者

お礼

回答ありがとうございました。 やっとしっくりきました。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 英語 if you will be ?

8月1から10は日本にいる? もしいるんだったら、一緒に遊びたい。 Will you be in Japan from August 1 to 10? I hope I can hang out with you, if you are there. if you are there. か if you will be there. のどちらが正しいのでしょか? もしくは、両方可能なのでしょうか?

• 英語で質問

自分に合った本を探しなさい というテーマの文章で There are many interesting masterpieces and you can have faith in your ability to find plenty that will interest you. という部分があるんですが、この That will ってどう訳せばいいんでしょうか。

• 英語の文章を訳していただきたいです。

以下の英語の文章を訳して頂きたいです。 よろしくお願いします。 If is not one pièce like the last time, is my fault. No problem. Do you prefer i Will send you a image of the cover of the magazines that i want? a random number of the magazine 'morning', that will be released on june. I am interested only if it contains the story '''the ghost and lady''.

• 英語を訳して下さい

unfortunately, there has been a change of freight charges for your order #054. Due to a second and heavier parcel, freight charges are $300,00 instead of $200,00. The open balance of $100,00 can be paid with the next order. We apologize for any inconvenience caused. Please find enclosed the invoice for your order. The original invoice will then be in the parcel.

• 英語の翻訳 1文章

アメリカで買い物をしようとして、 代金の支払いをしたのですが、相手側から商品が届かない状態で、 私の方から、商品がまだ届いてませんので、連絡くださいと 送った後に来た内容です。 日本時間の10月31日に届いたメールの内容です This is not a good sign. Your order was shipped on Tuesday (10/11) via U.S. Priority Mail International, so you probably should have received it by now. I know that our international shipments can sometimes be delayed in customs, but it rarely takes more than two weeks for delivery. I'm going to my post office in a few hours to ship another batch of stands. I will check with them to see if they can find out what the problem might be. If I don't get a definitive answer from them, then I guess I will have to send five more stands to you ... and then deal with pursuing a lost package claim with U.S. Postal Service on this end.I do apologize for the shipping problems, but I assure you that I won't give up until you have received your merchandise.I will be back in touch once I get more information from the post office this afternoon. どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。

• 次の文章を英語にしてもらえませんか?

「以前このカメラをチェックした時には問題ありませんでしたが、 今それを点検をしましたら、低速シャッターに粘りがあります。 誠に申し訳ございませんが、取引を中止させていただけないでしょうか? ご了承いただければ、速やかに全額返金させていただきます。 もしあなたがご了承いただき、私の厚かましいお願いができれば、 バイヤーに損はないのでバイヤー都合にしてもよろしいでしょうか?」 ちなみに自分でも考えましたが、特に後半おかしいです。 But there was no problem when the previously checked this camera. If I have a checking it now, Slow shutter is sluggish. I'm sorry, Could you allowed to cancel the transaction? If you can understand that, Promptly I will give you a full refund. If you have received cancel order, if my brazen ask, Are you sure you want to buyers convenience since there is no loss to the buyer?

• 英語の文章

It's one of the must-see attractions for visitors to London. Most tourists only get to look at the outside of the famous clock tower. But for a few thousand people a year who organise a tour of it, this is how it sounds on the inside... The clanking of the old machinery which operates the clock and those bongs. It can only be visited if it's arranged in advance by contacting a member of Parliament, usually only done by the small number of UK residents who are aware of it. But rather than those tours being free in future, there'll be a charge of fifteen pounds per person. House of Commons officials say it will simply cover the 111-thousand pounds a year it costs to provide the tours. But a group of disgruntled MPs argue that UK residents already pay through their taxes. They say Big Ben is a world-renowned symbol of British democracy, and visiting it should be free. このニュースが伝えていることを簡単にまとめて教えてください。 宜しくお願いします。

• 英語の意味を教えて!!!

友人のメールで一部意味不明です。教えてください。 下記の内容で、色々お世話になったので、多少現金を送ろうかと率直に書いたところ、返事できたメールです。現金お断りの意味はわかったのですが、3行目のIt will take all the fun of it if you make me acceopt cash.がわかりません。ひよっとして、現金を(断ったのに)、受け取ると楽しい(fun)という事で受け取る意思もある?という事? でも、そうすると最後の文章と矛盾してしまうし・・・。なんかしっくりいきません。よろしく。 Forget it. I would not accept any cash. I told youthat it's not a big deal. Perhaps you can find mesome TV series that Kensaku Morita did in the 70's ifyou look further. It will take all the fun of it if you make me accept cash. For the last time, it willdefinitely make me mad if you should send me anymoney.

• 英語を訳せますか?

Hey, how are you? I`ve seen some of your pictures and i like them. We're giving away the opportunity to some of our followers be divulge. A picture and a description choosen by you, will be posted in our profile who was 15k people following, for only $10 each pic. You can pay via paypal. if you have interest, send me an email to: OBS: DONT SEND DM`S, SEND EMAILS PLEASE!  DM`S WILL NOT BE VIEWED Good day!!! 訳せますか?お願いします。

• この文章を日本語に訳してください。

この文章を日本語に訳してください。 Hello, Thank you for your inquiry. Everything we have in stock for ebay will be listed in our store. While not all of our inventory is listed on ebay, you are welcome to check our website (www.mycomicshop.com) if you would like, for a more extensive selection of titles. We also have an online Want List, if you are interested in signing up. If an item is not in stock on our site, you can add it to your want list, and you will be notified as soon as a copy becomes available. Please understand that ebay orders and orders from our site can not be combined.