私の商品が届かない!アメリカでの買い物トラブルについて

このQ&Aのポイント
  • アメリカで買い物をしようとして、商品が届かない状態です。相手側からの連絡もなく、心配しています。
  • 商品の発送から既に2週間以上経ち、まだ届いていません。問題が何なのか詳細を調査中です。
  • 再配送も検討中であり、商品が届くまであきらめません。今後の連絡もお待ちください。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

英語の翻訳 1文章

アメリカで買い物をしようとして、 代金の支払いをしたのですが、相手側から商品が届かない状態で、 私の方から、商品がまだ届いてませんので、連絡くださいと 送った後に来た内容です。 日本時間の10月31日に届いたメールの内容です This is not a good sign. Your order was shipped on Tuesday (10/11) via U.S. Priority Mail International, so you probably should have received it by now. I know that our international shipments can sometimes be delayed in customs, but it rarely takes more than two weeks for delivery. I'm going to my post office in a few hours to ship another batch of stands. I will check with them to see if they can find out what the problem might be. If I don't get a definitive answer from them, then I guess I will have to send five more stands to you ... and then deal with pursuing a lost package claim with U.S. Postal Service on this end.I do apologize for the shipping problems, but I assure you that I won't give up until you have received your merchandise.I will be back in touch once I get more information from the post office this afternoon. どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

これはよくない徴候です。ご注文は火曜日(十月十一日)に米国国際郵便のプライオリティーで発送しましたからもう到着していなければならない時です。     アメリカの国際郵便は通関の関係で遅れる場合があることは分かっていますが配達まで2週間以上もかかることは滅多にありません。     あと数時間で、郵便局へ他のスタンドを送りに行きます。その時、何が問題なのか聞きたいと思っています。もしはっきりした回答が得られないようでしたら、また5個のスタンドをお送りしなくてはならないでしょう、、、     その上でこちら側からアメリカ郵便局を通じて行方不明の郵便物の行方を追うことを検討します。この件についてご迷惑をおかけしたことをお詫びします。     そちらへお買い上げの品が到着するまでこちらの手を休めることはないことをお約束します。今日の午後(こちらの)郵便局からさらに情報が入り次第またご連絡します。

tositosi0914
質問者

お礼

具体的に和訳して頂いてありがとうございます 感謝いたします

関連するQ&A

• 英語の翻訳お願いします。

I care so much about you I care about you more than I can say. And that caring and that feeling have a meaning that is more precious and more special to me than I can explain. But let me try to tell you this... Stying ''I care'' means that I will always do everything I can to understand. It means that I will never hurt you. It means that you can trust me. It means that you can tell me. What's wrong. It means that I will try to fix what I can,that I will listen When you need me to hear,and that ~even in your most difficult moment ~all you have to do is say tha word,and your hand and my hand will not be apart. It means that whenever you speak to me,whether words are spoken through a smile or theouge a tear... I will listen with my heart. I do care about you... In a very special wey. メッセージカードの柄としてあったので気になりました。お願いします

• 英語が得意な方翻訳して下さい<(_ _)>

英語が得意な方翻訳して下さい<(_ _)> This will be my last message to you. To be honest, I have fallen in love with you. But I'm sure that you don't feel the same way as I do. That's why, before I love you even more than now, I 've decided to give up my feelings for you. Even though I wanted to get to know you better and spend more time with you. I'm sure you're busy with your exams, but I wish you well. Take care of youreself.

• 翻訳お願いします。

Well all i can say to younow is you have all the information now with tracking number taro. Be patients for them to come in is all i have to say to you is: Be pateint.!.!!!!!!!!!!!! After you lasers come in to you iam sorry but i feel this whole thing was disrespectful. Espacially now with how you are acting with shipping being slow. So after you reive everything tht you paid for, I will no longer give you my service with making yiou heatsinks or buying lasers. You will quicly see how good i was to you taro when you have to buy from othert people and you dont get the same high quility stuff that i gave you. So for the final time you have all information now. BE PATIENT>!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! for your lasers to come in.

• どなたか英語が分かる方よろしくお願いします。

翻訳をしていただけたらと思っています。 どうぞよろしくお願いします。 In your future life together with this Soul Mate he will be quieter more reserved than you. You will often be the one to starts the conversation, or bring up topics for discussion more than him. But his opinion and advice will be very important to you, and you’ll seek it out. He will be the better educated and more bookish, or intellectual. He will have more know how and will seem to know more than you, or be able to find out more and to supply you with information when you need it for various things. You and he will hardly ever quarrel or be nasty and unpleasant with each other. But there may be many disagreements with those around you. You will always be tactful diplomatic careful and polite and loving with each other. You will have a similar mentality and communication will be one of the great strengths of this relationship.

• 英語翻訳お願いします。

ebayで買い物したんですが、代金を支払った後こんなメールがきました。自分なりに翻訳してみたんですが、お金を返してくれると言う内容の様に思えるのですが・・・ こんな質問にお答えしてくれる方いませんか?大変身勝手な質問ですがよろしくお願いします。 Im sorry but I cant take this payment via paypal. I am going to have to return it to you. I have had a rash of international payments lately that have been charged back after the items were shipped... . If you would like to get these orders, I will happily take a money order, western union, or bank check in US funds. I cant afford the potential loss with paypal any more. They are taking money from sellers like crazy lately.

• お手数ですが翻訳をお願いいたします

ebayに出品し、万年筆が落札されました。その後下記のようなメールが届きました。 Vanishig ponit penは、万年筆の名前です。 お手数ですが、よろしくお願いいたします。 I won this auction and will be paying you with Paypal. Before I do, I would like to ask will you sell me more Vanishing Point pens and combine ship them with this one? If yes, how many pens can you ship me for $13? I look forward to your answer and to doing good business with you. Thank you in advance for sharing a great ebay transaction with me.

• 英語の翻訳をお願いします。

英語の翻訳をお願いします。 ネットショップで海外の方にレンズを購入して頂き、届いた後に来たメールです。 Good day, I received this lens over the holidays and have been able to test it the last two days. It does not seem to be auto focusing correctly with my camera and is making some interesting noises. I will be bringing it to a local camera shop to determine if there is something amiss in the way I am using it or if there is something amiss with the lens. Keeping you informed. Thank you for the speedy shipping. よろしくお願いします。

• 翻訳をお願いします。

よろしくお願いいたします。 インドの方です。勝手に.をつけました。 切る場所が間違っている可能性もあります。 よろしくお願いいたします。 I had written to you earlier also that you will have to use the guide with whom. you are comfortable and he or she knows and understands your work. this has to be totally your decision as . you will have to make him work in your way. Regarding Mr Arora, i think you have to be more happy than him as. he is working for you for which you are paying him. but since he knows your work . you are comfortable. but he should know that in case he has made a mistake. he should be sorry for it and should not Repeat it again. When you come to Darjeeling. you can decide about your Kalimpong programme as. you will be in darjeeling for 10 days.

• 翻訳お願いします

I got it this time so no you do not have to pay more, it was the weight that did it, it weighed in at 1 pound 7 ounces and I should have thought about that when I told you the price at the beginning. Next time I will be more wise.

• 翻訳希望

以下の英文を和訳していただけるかたに。 お願いできますでしょうか? ご指摘大歓迎です。 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 He is good with children and animals, he can take charge of them and has a particular understanding of them. He can amuse and entertain children, and becomes more extrovert and dramatic when playing with them or talking to them. He will exaggerate and put on a show. He will be a happy and generous father or uncle to any children he has. Though they may not see him as he is, just the act he puts on for them. In the past your partner would have had romances in his life, that will have seemed to set his soul on fire. But you will be his most important, his greatest and deepest love of all time. He will feel proud to be with you.