• ベストアンサー

英語で何て言えば良いでしょうか?

『すみません。急遽仕事が入ってしまいましたのでミーティングの時間を変更していただけませんでしょうか?』 これは英語で言うと何て言えば良いのでしょうか? 一応自分で考えたものは以下です。 Excuse me, could you change our meeting time? As I suddenly became to have to work that day. 教えてください お願いします。

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.2

通じると思います。     I was just notified that we have an urgent change in the work schedule. I am sorry, but could you change the meeting time? とも。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

その他の回答 (1)

• marbleshit
  • ベストアンサー率49% (5033/10253)
回答No.1

Excuse me, but could you change the time of our meeting? As the urgent mission suddenly came in that day.

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• being inseparable parts of our existenceの訳

The change from 1800 to today is extraordinary. In 1800, in most places in the world, money was almost invisible. Today it is everywhere. Work existed then as now, but the notion that work is life, and life is work, has practically disappeared. We work in order to earn a living, and we may even dream of a day when we will no longer need to work, so that we will have time to “really live.” Work and life, instead of being inseparable parts of our existence, have become conflicting, almost contradictory notions. この文での、being inseparable parts of our existenceのいい訳が思いつきません。どなたか何かございますか? (「我々が(この世に)存在するためには[我々が生活するためには]、分けられない[切っても切れない]物である)でどうでしょう?

• うまく訳せません

You will have to allow me to be silent as to all that passed up to the time when I became yours. のうちpassed up to the time をうまく訳せません。 ご教示ください。

• 英語

1: A:Now,i'd like to stay a little more about our plans. B:( ) A:Sure,go ahead. What would you like toknow? (1)Excuse me. Could you speak up,please? (2)I'm sorry to interrupt,but may I ask a question? (3)I'm sorry,but could you repeat that,please? (4)Please excuse me. Is it all right if I leave now? ()にはいる番号と 全訳をお願いします

• [英語]()に入るものを教えて下さい><

1. The time will surely come () you will be sorry for it. (1) where (2) how (3) why (4) when 2. I changed the setting on his computer, () made him angry. (1) which (2) who (3) that (4) what 3. It was getting darker, and () was worse, it began to rain. (1) which (2) that (3) what (4) how 4. I know () than to talk such nonsense. (1) less (2) farther (3) better (4) later 5. All the exercise machines in this room are available to () wants to use them. (1) who (2) whom (3) whoever (4) whomever 6. In order to finish this by 5 o'clock, we have to work () harder. (1) very (2) still (3) more (4) too 7. His success was attained not () by talent as by diligence. (1) so little (2) so much (3) as little (4) much as 8. My father painted the walls and our house became as () as new. (1) well (2) good (3) soon (4) far

• この英語訳でよろしいでしょうか?訳してて、とても変なのですが。。

It may be that japan,even thought it has no natural resources and must make and sell things to survive,does not have to work as hard as it does:and if the eagerness to work gradually declines,we may expect that the whole pace and rhythm of the land will change. もしかしたら日本は天然資源がないかもしれないけれども、生き残るために作ったり売らなければいけない。でも、懸命に働かなくてもいい(?)そして、もし熱心に働くということが下降線をたどるなら 私たちは全体のペーストリズムが変わることを期待するかもしれない.

• 英語

(a)はon じゃなくてasなのはなんでですか (C)全く分かりません あと I have been using this chair ( )it is falling to pieces. 1, so long time that 2, so long 3,such long time that 4,so long time で 2が入る理由を教えてください

• 英語の質問です

Please come early. We want to be able to start the meeting on time. をso thatを使って一文にすると 1 Please come early so that we will be able to start the meeting on time. 2 Please come early so that we can start the meeting on time. どちらが正しいですか?

• [英語]()に当てはまるもの教えて下さい><

1. John : Do you have the time? Ellen : () John : I asked you what time it is now. (1) Go ahead. (2) One moment, please. (3) I beg your pardon? (4) I don't know about it. 2. George : I don't think I can attend the meeting tonight. Ben : () George : I have a terrible stomachache. (1) What's wrong? (2) What about you? (3) What do you say to it? (4) What happened to it? 3. Clerk : We don't sell cell phones here. You'll have to go to the phone store. Rick : () Clerk : That's simple. Go out the door, turn to the left and go straight, and you'll find it on this side of the street. (1) Is that so? May I go to the phone store? (2) Excuse me. How can I get a cell phone there? (3) I see. Could you tell me how to get there? (4) Would you be kind enough to take me there?

• 英文の添削をお願いします。

英語が苦手な学生です。 頑張って文章を書いたんですが、全然自信がありません。 添削して頂けると勉強になるので助かります。 「身の回りの環境が変化すると、気持ちも変化することがある。例えば、今まで何とも感じていなかったことが、急に有難く感じたりする。私は とある出来事、つまり環境の変化によって、家族の大切さや有難みをひしひしと感じるようになった。」 ということを言いたいのですが、 以下の英文はあっていますでしょうか。 Sometimes environment change, our mind also change then. For example, suddenly I feel that the thing which I feel nothing until yesterday is welcome. I became that I feel the importance and the value of family by the event, that is to say change of my environment. 宜しくお願いします。

• 英語論論文の翻訳

以下の文の翻訳をお願い致します。 lt is possible that it transiently increases at very early Stages, only to dissipate by day 7, so we that we failed to detect its modulation in this experiment; previous studies have Shown that FGFR1 can be up-regu|ated as early as l day after fracture only to dissipate by day 7 は前のStagesを修飾する同格の挿入句だと思いますが その後の so we that we failed to detect its modulation in this experiment; previous studies have Shown that FGFR1 can be up-regu|ated as early as l day after fracture がうまく訳せません。 soは接続詞で 「そこで」と訳すのでしょうか、、 so we that we ・・・・からの文章は動詞が見当たりません。。 どなたかご教授お願い致します。