大学入試レベルの問題:会話の空欄を埋める

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 昨晩の通りで何が起こったのか?
  • 何も見えなかった。私の老いた目はあまりうまく動きません。
  • ここはとても暑く、毎日泳ぎに行っています。今夜はビーチパーティーをしています。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

大学入試レベルの問題です

空欄に当てはまるものをそれぞれ1~4からひとつ選んで会話を完成させてください。 1 A.What happened in the street yesterday evening? B.I heard some terribly loud voices.It's usually so quiet in our neighborhood so I went to the window. A 1 How did you know? 2 When did it happen? 3 Where did you see? 4 What did you see? B.Nothing at all.My old eyes don't work so well any more. 3 A,It's pretty hot here and we go swimming every day.We're having a beach party tonight. B. 1Better luck next time. 2Luck is on my side. 3Lucky you. 4Third time lucky. A.School is fine.But I miss my friends and London very much.

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.1

1 B.「何も見ませんでした。」が答えになる質問ですので、4の「何が見えましたか?」になります。 ※もともと目が悪いので外が見えないのなら、なぜ窓から外を覗いたのか不明です。変な問題です。 3会話がうまくつながりません。 A,とても暑いので毎日泳ぎに行きます。今夜は浜辺でパーティーをします。(1) B. 1次回はもっと幸運を祈ります。 2私の方こそついています。 3ついてますね。 4.三回目の幸運を祈ります。 A.学校は楽しいです。でも友達やロンドンと離れて寂しいです。(2) ※(1)は毎日海水浴して遊んでいて、(2)では同じAが学校(恐らく留学)に通っています。

kisararara
質問者

お礼

私も問題を解いていて首をかしげてしまいました ありがとうございます!!

関連するQ&A

• 大学入試レベルの問題です

空欄に当てはまるものをそれぞれ1~4からひとつ選んで会話を完成させてください。 1 A.What happened in the street yesterday evening? B.I heard some terribly loud voices.It's usually so quiet in our neighborhood so I went to the window. A1 How did you know? 2 When did it happen. 3 Where did you see? 4 When did you see? B.Nothing at all.My old eyes don't work so well any more. 2 A.It's lovely to here from you,Julie.Like you,we start school here in August. B,Oh,I see.So,1how are things over there? 2where is your town? 3how's the weather in your village? 4when is the best season in your city? A,Quiet.We live in avery small village.It's not exciting,but I like it. 3 A,It's pretty hot here and we go swimming every day.We're having a beach party tonight. B.1Better luck next time. 2Luck is on my side. 3Luck you. 4Third time lucky. A.School is fine.But I miss my friends and London very much. 4 A.You're making us pay for the bag after we're done all our shopping here? B1Don't forget your change. 2Neither do I. 3No,have a nice day. 4Sorry,it isn't free. A.O.K. We'll manage without it. The store in our neighborhood doesn't charge its customers for plastic bags.

• 日記風に日々のことを書いて、英語の勉強をしています。いつものように添削をお願いいたします。

こんばんは、今夜も今日のことを書いてみました。書いてからいつも思うのですが、私が使う英単語は、本当に簡単なものばかり、これでいいのかな....と思ったりもします。続けなければ上達はないですよね。これからも少しづつ勉強していきたいと思います。どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 Hi, my Crystal! I want to talk with you, so I came here. Do you have the time with me? I am glad to hear your “Yes!” BTW, I don’t remember clearly, but did I talk about my mini-rose? She is very cute and I love her! Now she is very weak, I worry about her. Do you know why she weak? This year it has been raining for a long time and we and her almost couldn’t get sunshine. It’s reason why she weak. We call this season “Tsuyu.” Wow, Crystal! I got a good news. Do you want to know what it is? Today it has finished Tsuyu season. We are now in really summer. Maybe my mini-rose will be well at soon, I hope so. Sorry, Cryatal! I have to prepare of our dinner. Take care, until next time. Ciao for now, my little sweet Crystal.

• 高校入試レベルの英語

お願いします。 1 次の各組の文がほぼ同じ内容を表すように()に適切な語を書きなさい (1) The girl with long hair is my sister. The girl ( ) ( ) long hair is my sister (2) This question is not as difficult as that one. this question is ( )( ) that one. (3) Tom came to japan last year and is still in Tokyo. Tom ( )( ) in Tokyo since last year. (4) A mouse said to a cat, Please don't eat me. A mouse said to a cat, I don't ( ) you to eat me. 2 次の()に適切な語を書きなさい。 (1) 彼女は私と同じくらいの年齢で、同じくらいの背の高さでした。  She was about my age and was ( )( )( ) I. (2)  彼女が何を言ったのかを理解することは、今度はそんなに難しくありませんでした。   Now ( ) was not so difficult ( ) understand what she said. 以上です。 お願いします。

• 大学入試レベルの問題です

最も適当なものを1~4のうちからひとつ選んでください The question is ( ) he will agree to this proposal. 1what 2whta on earth 3whatever 4whether The patient can't stand up yet,( ) walk. 1any more than 2much less 3much more 4none the less John was fired, and ( ) he had to look for a new job. 1therefore 2moreover 3nevertheless 4fortunately The officer didn't tell me anything ( ) he needed my help. 1exceptionally 2except that 3except for 4excepting "Hasn't your father quit ( )?" "No<he hasn't." 1to smoke alredy 2smoking yesterday 3to smoke yet 4smoking yet Mary isn't in her office.She ( ) a talk with her boss. 1may have 2might have been 3might have 4might be having "What did you do on the weekend?" "( ) . How about you?" 1Doing relaxing 2Be relax 3Have a relaxation 4Just relaxed The regulation ( ) away with. 1has long done 2has long been done 3is long done 4is done long I needed medical treatment because I ( ) in a traffic accident. 1injured 2have injured 3am getting injured 4got injured

• 英語の問題が分からないので教えてください。 

次のA~Hの英文は会話文1~8のどこに入ると思いますか?意味も教えてください。 A.All you need to do is B.I understand that C.I'm putting you through D.It's been quite some time E.it's convenient for you F.just to be on the safe side G.we're all set then H.You can't miss me 1.(a)When would you like to meet? (b)Whenever______. 2.(a)When did you last visit Prague? (b)______. 3.(a)How will I recognize you? (b)I'll have a hat on.______. 4.(a)How can I get to the nearest bank?(b)______ walk straight on and turn left. 5.(a)Shall we book the tickets today?(b)Yes,______. 6.(a)So,______?(b)Yes, we're ready to start. 7.(a)______ your flight leaves at six.(b)Yes, that's right. 8.(a)Hello.Can I speak to Mr.Motteram, please.(b)Just one moment.______.

• A:Where did you go then?

A:Where did you go then? B:I went to Okinawa. A:What did you see there? B:I saw beautiful sea. beautiful sea ですか? the beautiful seaですか?

• 会話問題の添削をお願いします

1)A:Do you mind if I sit here? B:( ) 1 Yes,of course I mind. 2 Yes,please. You look very tired. 3 No,of course not. I'll move my bag. 4 No,I don't. I'm sitting here myself. →1? 2)A:Janet won't be coming to school today. She's got a bad cold. B:( ) I hope she gets better soon. 1 How come she did that? 2 I wonder why you say that. 3 I'm sorry to hear that. 4 What's wrong with that? →1? 3)A:I haven't seen you for ages. Where have you been? B:( ) A:Lucky you. Where did you go? 1 I wanted to go to Los Angeles last month. 2 I've been away on vacation. 3 I've been sick,so I stayed home. 4 Nowhere special. How about you? →2? 4)A:Can you meet me at six? B:( ) A:All right,let's say 6:30. B:Fine. 1 That's a little early. 2 Six is fine. 3 Six is too late. 4 Earlier is better. →1? 会話文、()内の選択肢、自分で考えてみた答え、の順に書きました。 解説や和訳を加えてくださると助かります。 よろしくおねがいします。

• この問題の答えがよく分からりません。

この問題がよく分からないので、自分なりにしてみましたが、間違っているところがあると思うので、指摘してください。 (1)まさか彼女に会うとは思わなかった。 She was the meeting person I had expected to see. (2)この本は簡単な英語で書かれているので、初学者に適している。 This book is written in suitable plain English,for beginners. (3)I did not mean to keep you waiting so long. (4)I keep in relation with my friend in Canada by e-mail. (5)you should take attention to what he says. (6)I am complete about the singer. (7)There is a great question between your answer and mine. (8)What is your favorite food?

• 和訳お願いします。

和訳お願いします。 Did I tell you that I probably found a cleaning lady. On Wednesday I'm meeting her for the 1st time. I hope she cleans well ... so by the time you visit Belgium my place will be sparkling clean :) But ... I feel I have the moral obligation to clean up my apartment before she starts ... It's a bit strange ... I hire a cleaning lady ... but now I feel I need to clean my apartment before she starts ... hahaha It sill have many things to do today ... but it's car free day in Brussels. The whole day there are no cars allowed in Brussels. So I can't leave my place :( But I will go running ... it's nice that you can run on the big lanes without cars :) Did you already go to the gym? I hope you don't plan to become very muscular? I don't think so :) Sometimes I look at the picture you sent to me from you in your hotel room in New York. That's my favorite picture. You look so happy and the picture is a little bit fuzzy ... you look like you come out of a fairytale ... 以上です。ありがとうございます。

• 1994年のセンター試験の問題です。

1994年のセンター試験の問題です。 A : Why are you late? B : (38) A : I told you to be home by 5:00. What happened? B : I forgot. 1. I don’t think so. 2. I love my watch. 3. It’s already 6 o’clock. 4. It’s only 6 o’clock. 答えは4です。自分で解答した時も4を選んだのですが、1がだめな理由を教えて下さい。 1を「遅刻しているとは思わないよ」と考えると1でもよさそうな気がするのですが。