• ベストアンサー

翻訳をお願い致します。

Smoked my last cigarette Took a look at the bed The one that we called home Bought a ticket to somewhere, anywhere

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • Him-hymn
  • ベストアンサー率66% (3489/5257)
回答No.4

最後のタバコを吸い ベッドに目をやった おれたちが家と呼んでいたベッドに どこかへ行く どこにでも行く 切符を買った 最後の1本が意味深ですね。 お金が底をついたのでしょうか。 ではなぜ切符を買ったのでしょう。 行く先は、この世でないのかも。 少なくても、この場所を離れて知らない世界へ行くようです。 →こんなニュアンスがでるような訳にしました。 以上、ご参考になればと思います。

tsf12
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

その他の回答 (3)

回答No.3

こんにちは。 翻訳してみましたが、ご覧ください。 最後の一本のタバコを吸っちゃって ベッドをちらっと見た (あのベッドを私達が家と呼んでいた) どこか行き、どこでも行きの切符を買った *三行目の"the one"という代名詞の指示対象は、二行目のベッドのことです。過去に、そのベッドで話し手と聞き手はそれを家とも呼べるほど長い間共寝をしてきたという裏の意味が含められているため、文章になんらかの懐かしさが漂っているようです。(ネイティブスピーカーの直感で考えた私の主観的な解釈ですが。) 私の回答を読んで頂き、誠にありがとうございました。お役に立てば幸いです!^^

tsf12
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。
  • sporespore
  • ベストアンサー率30% (430/1408)
回答No.2

最後の煙草を吸った。 ベッドを見つめた。 ホームと呼ぶ建物。 どこでもいいから行ける切符を買った。

tsf12
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。
回答No.1

直訳すると: 最後のタバコを吸った ベッドを見た 自分の家と呼んでいたものだ どこに行くか分からない切符を買った、どこでも良い です

tsf12
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

We didn't sound like the Beatles, but we took that blueprint and the idea of being a band. Sure, there are some bands that have one sound and do it really well. But we looked at the idea of the Beatles and thought to really do it right, we had to evolve. We had to go into a cocoon every once in a while and come out as a butterfly and not an ugly moth.”

• 翻訳をお願い致します!

Not at all afraid or shy to speak of past success or past lives, he touches on current influences (which include Black Rebel Motorcycle Club and current tourmates The Last Internationale) and past inspirations. "I really like Ween," he says. "There's a song that influenced a song we wrote at my cabin. They're not really defined by one sound. I kinda pull from a lot of different genres – The Beatles, Bowie, jazz, bossa nova, blues."

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

SCOTT WEILAND CHALLENGES FAN TO A FIGHT AT SHOW IN NEW YORK Possible Stone Temple Pilots frontman Scott Weiland challenged a fan to a fight at his show last night in New York at Irving Plaza. The fan had been heckling Weiland. Weiland called out the fan to come on stage, “So you're fuckin’ pulling that fuckin' like gun shit off on me? Then come up and meet me one on one man. ※ 『Stone Temple Pilots』はバンド名、『Scott Weiland』は人物名です。

• 翻訳をお願い致します!

On being fired from STP: “Emotionally it's really hard to wrap your head around, because I grew up with them my entire adulthood. At least with Robert. Corey and I called Robert to see if he was interested in joining our band, creating a new one really because the only other band I had been in was the high school one I had formed with Corey. We had bigger aspirations, we had known Robert as a bass player, we knew he was a really good bass player. So we located him and found where he was living. We made the phone call, and we started out just writing some songs, and then we built the band from there and moved up to Hollywood. It was a long thing. On an emotional level it hurts.

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

We hope to complete a full album but when completed it will be released on iTunes or Amazon. No plan to release a cd or vinyl as one person asked me. I look forward to releasing what may be Scott Weiland’s last unreleased music, as most everything else is already here on YouTube. I know there are songs I haven’t heard on these reels.”

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

We hope to complete a full album but when completed it will be released on iTunes or Amazon. No plan to release a cd or vinyl as one person asked me. I look forward to releasing what may be Scott Weiland’s last unreleased music, as most everything else is already here on YouTube. I know there are songs I haven’t heard on these reels.”

• 翻訳をお願い致します!

Stone Temple Pilots guitarist Dean DeLeo discussed STP's new EP in an interview with ArtistDirect.com, “We just finished up the EP. I really do wish we were able to have the time to contribute an LP. For those kids out there, LP means “Long Play” [Laughs]. With everybody's schedules and Chester having a huge responsibility to Linkin Park, we finished tracking everything on this one night. It was one of those dreaded last days in the studio where we were putting the finishing touches on something at about four in the morning and Chester had to leave at about 4:30am-quarter-to-5am in order to pack for Asia that day with Linkin Park. He's still over there now. He's been them for two-and-a-half weeks. He gets home, and we have rehearsals on the 29th. Then, we're off on September 3 for a one-month run. Time was of the essence for this. We did manage to eek out four new songs, and we will include “Out of Time” on the EP. We'll have a little five-song EP here, hopefully showing up in October.”

• 翻訳お願い致します。

翻訳お願い致します。 Unfortunately we do not have any stock of the grey mugs - these will not be available again until late December/early Janauary. We do have stock of the plate sets. We have also just released a new catalogue - please find this attached - we have added a couple of new products at the back. Please take a look through and let me know how you would like to proceed with your order.

• 翻訳をお願い致します!

Stone Temple Pilots guitarist Dean DeLeo discussed Stone Temple Pilots’ currently in the works new album with Chester Bennington in a interview last night with Nikki Sixx on Sixx Sense. The EP rumor we just reported wasn't mentioned, the new material in the works mentioned was STP's 7th album: “We're actually at Robert's this very moment cutting some more things. We're chewing on another four songs right now. It's quite nice man.” “We have one that's completely tracked just needs to be sung on. It's very minimal on the other three, there's just a scratch guitar and like I said we're just nailing our third drum tracks today and we'll start getting on some guitars tomorrow.” “The song's we're cutting now Robert kind of wrote one musically speaking in its entirety, then I brought one in musically speaking again in its entirety, and Chester had a really really incredible idea.” ※ 『Stone Temple Pilots』はバンド名、『Dean DeLeo』『Chester Bennington』『Nikki Sixx』は人物名です。

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

どなたか翻訳して頂けないでしょうか I know I can't take one more step towards you Cause all thats waiting is regret Don't you know I'm not your ghost anymore You lost the love I loved the most I learned to live, half alive And now you want me one more time Who do you think you are? Runnin' 'round leaving scars Collecting a jar of hearts Tearing love apart You're gonna catch a cold From the ice inside your soul Don't come back for me Who do you think you are? I hear you're asking all around If I am anywhere to be found But I have grown too strong To ever fall back in your arms Ive learned to live, half alive And now you want me one more time Who do you think you are? Runnin' 'round leaving scars Collecting a jar of hearts And tearing love apart You're gonna catch a cold From the ice inside your soul Don't come back for me Who do you think you are? It took so long just to feel alright Remember how to put back the light in my eyes I wish I had missed the first time that we kissed Cause you broke all your promises And now you're back You don't get to get me back Who do you think you are? Running around leaving scars Collecting a jar of hearts And tearing love apart You're gonna catch a cold From the ice inside your soul So don't come back for me Dont come back at all [x2] Who do you think you are? Who do you think you are? Who do you think you are? 宜しくお願いします。